***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,582,717 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Eliminatus
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JB!98
AG
Rossticus said:

The guy on the left looks like a real hard charger or bullet sponge. Can't decide which one. These guys are so screwed.
Burrus86
AG
JB!98 said:

Rossticus said:

The guy on the left looks like a real hard charger or bullet sponge. Can't decide which one. These guys are so screwed.

When I see the guy on the left….

txags92
AG
JB!98 said:

Rossticus said:

It's Ox!

txags92
AG
Great minds think alike...
BQ_90
AG
JB!98 said:

Rossticus said:

Well it looks like they're getting their own body bags, so they got that going for them
JB!98
AG
txags92 said:

JB!98 said:

Rossticus said:

It's Ox!

Perfect!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Looks like Paulie from Rocky IV.

Rossticus
JB!98
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Looks like Paulie from Rocky IV.

Oh, yes. Almost feel bad about laughing at a guy that will dead within a week.
Rossticus
LMFAO. What a ****.

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
JB!98 said:

Rossticus said:

They got the sausage for sure, the chorizo and not the good kind.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
clobby
AG
Pretty sad that some of these Russians have no option but to sign up to go die or be killed for not signing up.
Waffledynamics
AG

May be relevant to their Ukraine invasion, maybe not. I'd be surprised if not.
Waffledynamics
AG
Sweet damn.

Waffledynamics
AG
Most of this has already been discussed here. However, if video is your preferred format, here you go!

Picard
AG
Waffledynamics said:

May be relevant to their Ukraine invasion, maybe not. I'd be surprised if not.

I'm gonna guess they're called Petya and Mischa

(Let's see if anyone gets the reference)
aggiehawg
AG
Bond movie? Or fashion?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
JB!98 said:

Rossticus said:

These guys look like extras from the movie stripes
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
74OA
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Sweet damn.

Wow! In the first few seconds of the clip an incoming round hits the breech cover on the tank commander's machine gun. If it hadn't been up for some reason he would have been hit in the face.
Waffledynamics
AG
That's not all. It looks like the machine gun got hit at 0:52 and he had to dump all the ammo to make sure it wouldn't cook off or explode, or something.
spud1910
AG
clobby said:

Pretty sad that some of these Russians have no option but to sign up to go die or be killed for not signing up.
Yeah, my wife talked to a friend in Moscow today. He is 60 years old. He got notice this week that he is now old enough to ride the bus for free. And that he is being called up for the military.
JB!98
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Sweet damn.

So good to see this guy back in action!
MouthBQ98
AG
Why is Russia so willingly committing national suicide in fast forward? They are going to maim and kill a couple of generations of their male population as they yank their own economy
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Yeah, my wife talked to a friend in Moscow today. He is 60 years old. He got notice this week that he is now old enough to ride the bus for free. And that he is being called up for the military.
Drafting a 60 year old is beyond pathetic. If that is what they are forced to do after only 8+ months, they are done.
spud1910
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Drafting a 60 year old is beyond pathetic. If that is what they are forced to do after only 8+ months, they are done.
Agreed. I do wonder if he may have been selected because he has spoken against what is happening.
LMCane
JB!98 said:

Waffledynamics said:

Sweet damn.

So good to see this guy back in action!

BEAT ME TO IT!!
Kelly's Heroes jack!
10thYrSr
MouthBQ98 said:

Why is Russia so willingly committing national suicide in fast forward? They are going to maim and kill a couple of generations of their male population as they yank their own economy

Exactly what I am pondering. However, we have seen that the conscription is not equally applied. Putin is sending people from regions more likely to revolt into the meat grinder. So I have to think that this is being done to create a soft landing in case of a loss. If you send all the potential dissidents to the front line, then when things don't work out, there is a way for Putin to preserve his power.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Agreed. I do wonder if he may have been selected because he has spoken against what is happening.
Putin;s mobilization has been very bad optics from the beginning. Ethnic genocide of minorities other than Rus? Check.

Older people beyond physical fighting ability? Check.

Alcoholics? Check.

Hanging out in apartment lobbies, train or bus stations to serve or take into custody those who may be avoiding the draft? Check.

Arresting protesters and giving them draft notices on the spot? Check.

Raises the question for me is where are the so-called "reserve" forces of a million men? Another phantom on paper only force?
bonfarr
AG
txags92 said:

JB!98 said:

Rossticus said:

It's Ox!

I thought George Costanza
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
agent-maroon
AG
spud1910 said:

clobby said:

I'm about his age. Not speaking from a lack of self-confidence or anything like that, but I honestly think I would be more of a liability than an asset to an active combat group just from a physical endurance standpoint. This isn't a senior doubles tennis tournament or a weekend with the grandkids. They're living in difficult conditions with people actively trying to kill you and everybody around you. A 60yo on the team is only going to make that easier to do...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
10thYrSr
agent-maroon said:

spud1910 said:

clobby said:

I'm about his age. Not speaking from a lack of self-confidence or anything like that, but I honestly think I would be more of a liability than an asset to an active combat group just from a physical endurance standpoint. This isn't a senior doubles tennis tournament or a weekend with the grandkids. They're living in difficult conditions with people actively trying to kill you and everybody around you. A 60yo on the team is only going to make that easier to do...

I wouldn't say that. An old timer in the field can temper the young bucks. The old folks also know tips on how to survive. You are not going to be killing folks like the young men, but you will definitely be their "seargent" in a Russian structure that does not mimic our own military.
agent-maroon
AG
Maybe if he was career military or a tough old farmer type. But he had just received his free senior bus ticket status. Doesn't exactly scream survivor bad ass to me. But maybe I'm wrong. That did happen once when I was in my thirties IIRC.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
10thYrSr
agent-maroon said:

Maybe if he was career military or a tough old farmer type. But he had just received his free senior bus ticket status. Doesn't exactly scream survivor bad ass to me. But maybe I'm wrong. That did happen once when I was in my thirties IIRC.

Lol! Yeah, happened to me once or twice in my 30's too!

I'm not trying to say he is a survivor badass, but a bunch of 18-20 year old dudes will act differently if you throw an old man in the mix than they will just being a bunch of hard dick kids with no adults around. That is my point.
CondensedFogAggie

Sounds about right to be honest.
First Page Last Page
Page 885 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.