***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,583,190 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Eliminatus
P.U.T.U
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was listening to a book and it stated before the annex of Crimea Russia had 80% of its naval fleet based in Sevastopol, in the end I think they will do all they can to keep that port since it is one of the very few warm water docks in the area
CondensedFogAggie

AgLA06
AG
AgBank said:

I tend to be an isolationist wacko. I look at it as an ability to free ride on letting bordering Asia and European countries sort out their backyards.

But if you have to fight (and I think Russia is showing they have to be stopped), proxy is the most efficient. As sad as war is, this war seems to work really well for US national interests.

In a perfect world that would be great. Unfortunately that thinking got us WW2 and attacked on our own soil because isolationist wackos though putting their head in the sand was a defense strategy.
Proc92
If we had our current nuclear arsenal back in 1941, I don't think Japan attacks Hawaii.
Rossticus
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-720252

10 Iranian drone operators/instructors killed in Ukraine.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Rossticus
Rossticus
Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus
Waffledynamics
AG
P.U.T.U said:

I was listening to a book and it stated before the annex of Crimea Russia had 80% of its naval fleet based in Sevastopol, in the end I think they will do all they can to keep that port since it is one of the very few warm water docks in the area
Russia has used that excuse for a while, and it doesn't make sense. Russia has moved their Black Sea Fleet to Novorossiysk. Is that not also a warm-water port? It's in the Black Sea. Why do they need Crimea for a warm-water port?
CondensedFogAggie
agent-maroon
AG
Yard decorations...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CondensedFogAggie

I honestly did not see this one coming. What the ****.

CondensedFogAggie
agent-maroon said:

Yard decorations...
If it gives the vatnyks a false sense of security that the Ukes can punch through anytime, I fully recommend it.
CondensedFogAggie
https://instagr.am/p/Cj1QsEeJxjr
Quote:

"He was about 70m in front of me behind a tree. I shot at him 10-12 times and he stopped moving. About an hour later we moved that direction once we were sure they had gone and I found him. He was the first one I had ever killed.

I felt, I don't know. Not disgusted, but almost "in trouble" if that makes sense. Like I couldn't let the other guys see what I had done? Does that make sense? I knew that's what our job was and we were supposed to do it, but something just felt so…not okay about it.

You go your entire life being told 'Thou shalt not kill.' And then when you do it, these alarm bells in your brain are ringing and it's directly conflicting with your buddies patting your back saying, 'Nice ****, dude. Good job.' It was just a weird feeling the first time."

- "R" Western Volunteer. Russo-Ukrainian War. April, 2022. Document October 15th.
CondensedFogAggie
https://instagr.am/p/Cjvk1FsNaxe
Quote:

"In June my son woke me up and said that the Russians had left a tank in our field. Later, the military said that it was not a tank, but something similar with caterpillars.

We went out to the field and saw him. It was abandoned and they left it right in the middle of our field. ****ers. We took our tractor, hitched it to the "tank" and pulled it out of the field.

It was planned to keep it and sell it via the Internet after the war, but on the road we were stopped by the National Guard and asked what we had done with the Russians who were riding the "tank".

We said that we left it as a gift and would be happy to give it to the army. So that's what happened. "Tank" was taken away, and now he has a new home. I don't know what happened to him after that."

- 'Volodymyr' Ukrainian Civilian. Farmer. Ukraine. October 12th, 2022.
CondensedFogAggie
https://instagr.am/p/Cj_gHmZsCiS
Quote:

"People come here and expect this to be a constant gunfight. The vast majority of my time here has just been a witness to artillery duels of big guns playing battleship trying to knock each other out, or the poor ****s stuck in the fighting positions who just have to absorb the impacts and hope one isn't a direct.

It's very much an artillery war. I even myself expected there to be a lot more gun fighting, but that really isn't the case. There is gunfights, tank duels, and all the hallmarks of a conventional war you can expect to dread, but for most of us, it's an artillery war and you're just kind of forced to wait it out.

Now, being shelled ****ing sucks. Don't let me downplay that one bit. I think the truest test of wills isn't a gunfight or a tank duel, but to simply endure hours of endless shelling. That to me is the true test of if you can handle the stress here."

- "R" Western Volunteer. Russo-Ukrainian War. March, 2022. Document October 15th.
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
This one is a Russian video.

Waffledynamics
AG

0:00 -- Intro, and Denys goes into map updates. Looks like Russia may have secured a little bit of the contested area on the approach to Kreminna. Ukraine still holds Terny and Yampolivka. The claimed area is more or less fields.

1:12 -- Russia (Wagner) continues to beat their heads against the wall trying to take Bakhmut, now with more prisoners turned soldiers. They made a little progress, but not much to really speak of. This area to the East of Bakhmut has gone back and forth.

2:47 -- MiG 31s flew from Belarus but did not launch any missiles. Still, air sirens all over Ukraine.

3:20 -- a big Polish military column headed toward the border with Belarus.

3:40 -- Ukraine is in direct contact with Elon Musk. No disruptions of Starlink service in the foreseeable future.

7:03 -- Mark Hamill (yes, that one) apparently procured and sent 500 drones to Ukraine.

10:27 -- US advises Ukraine that they can take more ground and maybe even taken retake Kherson in the next 6 weeks.

All other details have been discussed here already.
74OA
AG
1,000,000 ROUNDS
Blackbeard94
AG
Even the morons who steal welding machines know to pull the GPS off….
Matt Hooper
AG
Always enjoy your posts. Very insightful; great perspective.
Hooper Drives the Boat
FriscoKid
AG
Wonder what unit RGIii will be assigned to.
Waffledynamics
AG

At 21:13, the Russian soldier talks about the some of the difficulties they are having. Of particular note, he mentions the NATO-trained and well-equipped Ukrainians. Also, he says that they outnumber the Russians 4:1 in the Kherson front in places. The grim looks on the Russian State TV hosts is priceless. Also, the soldier claims that Ukraine might use forbidden weapons such as chemicals, or even that Ukraine might flood the area by attacking the dam. You know, the dam they've so carefully avoided directly hitting this whole time.

Said delusional, lying soldier does at least tell some amount of truth by saying that November and December will be very difficult for the Russians and they will need to grit their teeth.

"There won't be any good news in the next 2 months, that's for sure".

"Severe territorial losses are likely in these next 2 months".

At 25:00, the Russian State TV host Olga Skabeyeva poses the line of questioning of why Russia wasn't prepared for the NATO influence.

Still watching and will update if there are any significant updates.

Edit: No map updates because Rob is adhering to the request by Ukraine to blackout such information.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus

Peak Floyd
AG
FriscoKid
AG
Peak Floyd said:

2000 Ukrainian troops taught the fine art of waiving a white flag will not help.

Username checks out.
CondensedFogAggie
Waffledynamics said:

At 21:13, the Russian soldier talks about the some of the difficulties they are having. Of particular note, he mentions the NATO-trained and well-equipped Ukrainians. Also, he says that they outnumber the Russians 4:1 in the Kherson front in places. The grim looks on the Russian State TV hosts is priceless. Also, the soldier claims that Ukraine might use forbidden weapons such as chemicals, or even that Ukraine might flood the area by attacking the dam. You know, the dam they've so carefully avoided directly hitting this whole time.

Said delusional, lying soldier does at least tell some amount of truth by saying that November and December will be very difficult for the Russians and they will need to grit their teeth.

"There won't be any good news in the next 2 months, that's for sure".

"Severe territorial losses are likely in these next 2 months".

At 25:00, the Russian State TV host Olga Skabeyeva poses the line of questioning of why Russia wasn't prepared for the NATO influence.

Still watching and will update if there are any significant updates.

Edit: No map updates because Rob is adhering to the request by Ukraine to blackout such information.

Thank you for summarizing the video and providing highlights.
CondensedFogAggie

Get ****ed Vatniks!
First Page Last Page
Page 883 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.