***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,584,689 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Eliminatus
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lb3
AG
aunuwyn08 said:

Please stop posting that Twitter account, they're circulating classified information.
What is classified here? All I see is info publicly available from the DoD or congressional budgets.

For example:
justcallmeharry
S
74OA said:

Kiev under renewed terror air attacks. KAMIKAZE
aka "Suicide Drones."

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ukraine-explosions-rock-kyiv-week-russian-strikes-91608169

"Waves of suicide drones strike Ukraine's capital; 4 killed

Waves of explosives-laden suicide drones have struck Ukraine's capital, setting buildings ablaze and tearing a hole in one of them"

It's getting so bad even the drones are offing themselves.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Rossticus
FamousAgg
Is there anything that Israel or another regional force could do. Looks to me that they have multiple routes to get the arms from Iran to Russia. Land, caspian sea or air. Seems like the land and sea routes are probably friendly to both parties.
txags92
AG
I am thinking this is a time when the Israelis' ability to make stuff blow up in Iran would come in really handy...
Rossticus
aunuwyn08
AG
There is more information on the group of tweets which I obviously won't identify that isn't public record (not intended to.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but no organization sees as much of its classified info as ours leaked by contractors or GOs trying to brag to friends.

I've reported the spillage to our security managers.
Rossticus

JFABNRGR
AG
lb3 said:

aunuwyn08 said:

Please stop posting that Twitter account, they're circulating classified information.
What is classified here? All I see is info publicly available from the DoD or congressional budgets.

For example:

This is also not classified and searches for weapons procurements supporting defense of UKR, needs to be beyond just our own DOD.

Of note, reference first link, I believe their 54 count inventory is now missing at least 8, lost somewhere in crimea, like an air base and rail depot storing orc equipment. They should start a go fund me for the missing probably get funding for dozens more.

https://warsawinstitute.org/romania-buys-first-3-himars-american-rocket-systems-part-1-25-billion-program/

Romania receives HIMARS rocket launcher systems from the US | Defense Brief (defbrief.com)

Poland also on board though a little late to the party.

Poland to Acquire 500 HIMARS From US (thedefensepost.com)

The mic in cruise control.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Rossticus
Rossticus

Bulldog73
AG
SIAP and no idea if/how this works but apparently civvies help detect and notify Ukraine of incoming.
app lets civilians help shoot down drones and missiles

Edited- this doesn't apply except for those in Ukraine who actually see the drones/missiles.

Rossticus
74OA
AG
More EU cash for Ukraine. $486M
FamousAgg
74OA said:

456 million, EU is a joke
Ag In Ok
AG
74OA
AG
BattleGrackle said:

74OA said:

456 million, EU is a joke
It's just the latest increment. As an institution the EU has provided ~$14B billion in cash and other financial assistance, and that doesn't include cash provided directly to Ukraine by member states or the value of weapons donated by member states.

For example, Germany has unilaterally provided $1B in cash grants in addition to donating weaponry and hosting ~1M Ukrainian refugees.
P.U.T.U
AG
Starting to turn into another proxy war like Syria but for now just exchanging arms. So we have Belarus, Iran, China (not as much as the beginning), and Russia on one side and most of Europe, USA, and Israel on the other side. Belarus providing that many troops would not be good for avoiding WW3
FireAg
AG
Rossticus said:

Those who don't will be executed…
Rossticus
FireAg said:

Rossticus said:

Those who don't will be executed…

In Russian occupied territories you don't lose job, job loses you!
Rossticus
FriscoKid
AG

****WARNING, this one is BAD****

I think a helmet is launched about 50 FT
Rossticus
Rossticus
Russians getting worried that one of their manufactured "separatist" movements may be in trouble.

Thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1582112267520266240.html

fasthorse05
Damn!

That's an amazing hit.
Rossticus
EastSideAg2002
Rossticus said:

I know there are consequences that go along with it, but what russia is doing is pretty much defined in the West as terrorism by the large scale attacks on civilian targets. And now they are teaming up with the largest terrorist state in the world (iran).
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Yep. The missiles being used to shoot these Iranian drones down are far more expensive than the drones. Need an Israeli Iron Dome-style defense system.
GAC06
AG
Each missile from iron dome is supposedly 40-50k. Still quite a bit more expensive than the likely cost of these Iranian drones. Cheaper than other alternatives other than guns obviously, but still quite expensive. The gepards Germany donated should be perfect for this.

Also I wonder how well iron dome would do against these low altitude drones. The system was created to intercept rockets at altitude
Rossticus
Interesting post. Astonishing if true.

https://www.railway.supply/en/russian-railway-is-on-the-verge-of-collapse/

74OA
AG
Rossticus said:

Interesting post. Astonishing if true.

https://www.railway.supply/en/russian-railway-is-on-the-verge-of-collapse/

The devil is always in the details.
Ag In Ok
AG
I would suspect China can fill that gap.
aggiehawg
AG
What are cassette bearings?
First Page Last Page
Page 866 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.