***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,587,027 Views | 47807 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ABATTBQ11
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Uke in Texas. Give him a follow.

Rossticus
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Rossticus

Rossticus
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
2wealfth Man
AG
Guess these attacks on Belgorod are to take out SAM sites that impair Ukrainian air operations in Karkiv and the northern sectors.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus
How convenient.

Rossticus
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Not a great development for Ukraine. These are highly capable precise strike long-range munitions. 500kg warhead. Ballistic trajectory makes them much more difficult to shoot down. They are probably better than anything Russia has used thus far. Russia has the similar Iskander missile system but it showed to be very imprecise and they didn't appear to have very many of them.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Private PoopyPants said:

Not a great development for Ukraine. These are highly capable precise strike long-range munitions. 500kg warhead. Ballistic trajectory makes them much more difficult to shoot down. They are probably better than anything Russia has used thus far. Russia has the similar Iskander missile system but it showed to be very imprecise and they didn't appear to have very many of them.

Says a LOT about Russia that Iran of all places is having to provide them upgraded weaponry over what they produce domestically.
/End of Message
lb3
AG
Private PoopyPants said:

I think this is likely the reason for rush to upgrade the Uke air defenses.
Demosthenes81
AG
Friendly fire (Russian edition)

Know your audience

Not a Bot
AG
Not a Bot
AG

I guess the Z has run its course.
74OA
AG
Private PoopyPants said:

I guess the Z has run its course.
Transitioning to an "L" would be most appropriate?
TheGroupGuy
wildmen09 said:

TheGroupGuy said:

I think if Belarus comes into the war Poland does and NATO.

For what reason?

Because Poland is not going to watch a neighboring state on its border attack Ukraine. Vassal state or not Poland knows it's next.
aggiehawg
AG

This is probably a dumb question but noticed the Russian pilots always bank right after firing their missiles. Is there a legit reason for that, or just the way they are trained? Seems to me that would be a disadvantage to them in an actual dogfight as the opposing pilot could anticipate that move?
TheGroupGuy

Iran sending missles. Israel ramping aid. Nuclear exercises underway by NATO and Russia. This is rapidly escalating next I expect Russia to take out Starlink satellites
92AG10
AG
TheGroupGuy said:

Iran sending missles. Israel ramping aid. Nuclear exercises underway by NATO and Russia. This is rapidly escalating next I expect Russia to take out Starlink satellites

Uh, with what?
TheGroupGuy
TheGroupGuy
92AG10 said:

TheGroupGuy said:

Uh, with what?

Chinese anti satellite weapons we just declared war on their economy with chip denial https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Chinese_anti-satellite_missile_test
TheGroupGuy
https://breakingdefense.com/2022/10/space-force-commander-cannot-forgive-russia-for-reckless-asat-test/?amp=1
TheGroupGuy
Elons not squawking about nukes without reason the Russians take out Starlink satellites and it'll be on like Donkey Kong
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/space-armageddon-why-pentagon-fears-russia-china-star-wars-weaponry.amp
GAC06
AG
TheGroupGuy said:

92AG10 said:

TheGroupGuy said:

Uh, with what?

Chinese anti satellite weapons we just declared war on their economy with chip denial https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Chinese_anti-satellite_missile_test

There are 2300 starlink satellites up. They're not going to do ****
First Page Last Page
Page 861 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.