***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,587,881 Views | 47807 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by ABATTBQ11
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
twk
AG
txags92 said:

How much of this Russian activity in Belarus is really posturing towards getting back into Northern Ukraine via a new front? And how much is Putin sending troops to protect his buddy Lukashenko from a coup while he takes the best equipment away from the Belarussian troops that would likely be involved in any coup attempt by the military and gives it to orc troops in Ukraine??
I think the aim may be to slow down Ukraine's advance in the South by forcing them to redeploy resources to ward off a potential attack launched from Belarus (whether by Russia or Belarus). Supposedly, Belarus's constitution prohibits its armed forces for being used for anything but defensive purposes, for what it's worth (zero, but interesting to note).
Rossticus
PJYoung
AG
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus

FamousAgg
Rossticus said:

That could be a big deal…
Rossticus
Methinks Russia and Wagner are about to get deferred comeuppance for Syria in addition to Ukraine.
P.U.T.U
AG
I don't think anything will happen regarding war crimes until years after the war is over, just like every other war. You think Russia is going to pull an officer so they can be investigated?
P.U.T.U
AG
No one cares about Syria, around 500,000 citizens dead and no public outcry from NATO. This is with Syria and Russia bombing citizens until they are completely destroyed. By the time all is said and done Russia will have killed over a million citizens. Nothing compared to WW2 but that was also a world world.

Tangent thought, Russia was said to have a lot of FAE bombs at the beginning of the war but there have only been a few reports of them using it. How they are bombing cities to oblivion, why haven't they used more of these? They used them in Chechnya and Syria
Rossticus
Things change when you have members of the offending entities openly testifying and lots of people with a vested interest in exacting retribution where they realize they effed up.
Rossticus
Thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1581023173570875392.html

Smeghead4761
Rossticus said:

This is actually fairly normal military practice. The Russians will defend the bridge as long as they have forces on the north side of the river. Rigging the bridge to blow is to prevent it being captured by the Ukrainians, and make it much harder for them to get across the river.
docb
AG
It might be correct. I wish we'd give them the means to send the rest of the MF into the sea!
Rossticus
Rossticus
Of course. As long as they retreat BEFORE they blow it. My primary reason for posting the tweet was the recent pic demonstrating how they'd mined it, and that it remained mined, not so much the commentary of the tweeter.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Fun arty thread. Experts please point out any errors/inconsistencies.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1580726520875651072.html

benchmark
AG
Bwahaha ... raise your hand if this isn't you in a tight spot.

agent-maroon
AG
I bet whoever was piloting that drone was laughing their ass off...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rossticus
Russia is now promoting YouTubers to active military, confirmed. LMFAO.

Rossticus
wangus12
AG
See that is something I almost feel bad for. That poor kid probably got yanked in mobilization and has been scared ****less for the last month. Probably some broke farm kid from way out east that wants nothing to do with this war.

Unfortunately he lives in a ****hole and nobody in Russia will stand up to save him
Ag In Ok
AG
This may the the first war where fighters surrender to a drone.
lb3
AG
Rossticus said:

Russia is now promoting YouTubers to active military, confirmed. LMFAO.

More than a YouTuber if this is the same guy:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Girkin
Smeghead4761
I will point out that the M2A1/M101 105mm is the type of howitzer that the Corps uses at Midnight Yell.

Even after adoption of the M102, the U.S. Army kept some M101s in service for Alaska based units, because the aluminum carriage on the M102 couldn't handle the extreme cold.
aggiehawg
AG
Ag In Ok said:

This may the the first war where fighters surrender to a drone.
Well...when it is armed?
agent-maroon
AG
wangus12 said:

See that is something I almost feel bad for. That poor kid probably got yanked in mobilization and has been scared ****less for the last month. Probably some broke farm kid from way out east that wants nothing to do with this war.

Unfortunately he lives in a ****hole and nobody in Russia will stand up to save him
Agreed that it sucks to be that guy right now and I shouldn't have laughed at him (I guess), but it could have been worse. He was just scared by the drone. The ones I feel badly for are the ones that get a mortar dropped on them and it doesn't kill them outright. They're the ones that are going to die in pain and watch any other survivors do the same.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
benchmark
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

I will point out that the M2A1/M101 105mm is the type of howitzer that the Corps uses at Midnight Yell.
It's a 3-inch M1902 field gun.
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
Rossticus

Rossticus
Smeghead4761
benchmark said:

Smeghead4761 said:

It's a 3-inch M1902 field gun.
No, that's the Spirit of '02. That's what they use at games. They have an M101 105mm that they use for Yell.

First Page Last Page
Page 857 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.