***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,590,492 Views | 47821 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Tanker123
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Rossticus

PA24
AG
War is coming to us all.
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
These are air-launched long range standoff missiles. Likely launched from well within Russian territory by large bombers.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus

Rossticus

Not a Bot
AG

Confirmation they are targeting the energy grid. They want to freeze Ukraine this winter.
Not a Bot
AG
Rossticus

Eliminatus
AG
There is zero war aims at this point for this type of stuff. This is just senseless murder against literal unarmed civilians.

This is actual evil, alive and well. Petulant as well. But I guess they are allowed to be. We have a nuclear pistol to our head. This is why Russia is allowed to get away with this over and over and over again. For generations at this point.

Beyond frustrating.
Smeghead4761
Eliminatus said:

There is zero war aims at this point for this type of stuff. This is just senseless murder against literal unarmed civilians.

This is actual evil, alive and well. Petulant as well. But I guess they are allowed to be. We have a nuclear pistol to our head. This is why Russia is allowed to get away with this over and over and over again. For generations at this point.

Beyond frustrating.
I am reminded of Nazi Germany's bombardment of England with V-1s and V-2 in 1944 and 1945.
lb3
AG
I suppose Russia is digging deep into their missile reserves for this attack and relying on their nuclear deterrence to protect their strategic flanks.

They are obviously targeting utilities but are they also deliberately targeting museums and public places or is the accuracy of their cruise missiles really that bad?
agent-maroon
AG
Unless the Ukes are in the habit of building utility plants in the middle of densely populated civilian locations away from cooling water sources, then it's deliberate.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TheHulkster
AG
I guess everyone suspected Putin would throw a murderous tantrum over his bridge in some way or another, but still disappointing news to wake up to.
lb3
AG
Thanks Rossticus. You did great work updating this thread last night.
black_ice
Excellent job rossticus! You are doing gods work with this thread.

Continue for the glory of Ukraine my great friend and ally!!!!
lb3
AG
Looks like widespread power outages.
Quote:

Ukrainians are asked to limit electricity consumption from 17:00
to 22:00. "This will help pass the critical loads of our power grids," noted Deputy Head of the Office of the President Kyrylo Tymoshenko.
Thus, as of 1:27 p.m., there was no power supply in 5 oblasts: Lviv, Poltava, Sumy, Kharkiv and Ternopil. In the rest of the territory of Ukraine, the electricity supply works with partial disruption
https://t.me/hromadske_ua/25407
The Fife
lb3 said:

I suppose Russia is digging deep into their missile reserves for this attack and relying on their nuclear deterrence to protect their strategic flanks.

They are obviously targeting utilities but are they also deliberately targeting museums and public places or is the accuracy of their cruise missiles really that bad?
I'm pretty sure it's just that bad, not a great chance of hitting the target but make up for it in quantity.
wangus12
AG
Rossticus said:

So, this is something that you can do… Not going to lie, strongly considering it.

We can get a Thank's and Gig'em shell
black_ice
wangus12 said:

Rossticus said:

So, this is something that you can do… Not going to lie, strongly considering it.

We can get a Thank's and Gig'em shell

How do we order?
aezmvp
Their website is down but if you go to their twitter they have an Amazon wishlist. Theyre asking for ear protection for their artillery troops.
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

Moldova: Russian missiles that targeted Ukraine crossed our airspace

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/10-october-moldova-russian-missiles-that-targeted-ukraine
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

At Kramatorsk direction Russian army shelled Pershotravneve, Sieversk, Novoyehorivka, Stelmakhivka, Terny, Torske and Zarichne. Near Svatove Russian army blown up railway and road bridges, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/10-october-at-kramatorsk-direction-russian-army-shelled-pershotravneve
2wealfth Man
AG
lb3 said:

I am going with the latter given how bad everything else they have touched has been.
2wealfth Man
AG
I would assume any place that is sourcing these missile firings is "on the table" now; Taganrod, Belogorod and Belarus. Lukaschenka especially needs to be put on notice that he is now de-facto in the game.
CS78
Any guesses how many of these missiles they have?

If they chose to, would it be hard for a country like Israel to provide them with better defense?
FireAg
AG
It appears Vlad's last remaining threat before using nukes is to launch cruise missiles indiscriminately into civilian areas...

I'm starting to think the odds of WWIII are increasing at the moment...

Vlad can't afford to retreat...
aezmvp
FireAg said:

It appears Vlad's last remaining threat before using nukes is to launch cruise missiles indiscriminately into civilian areas...

I'm starting to think the odds of WWIII are increasing at the moment...

Vlad can't afford to retreat...
He will definitely strike at civilian infrastructure this winter. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some accidents in Russia too. It's by necessity a soft target.
First Page Last Page
Page 837 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.