***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,591,224 Views | 47821 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Tanker123
10thYrSr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rossticus said:

That is a very old video. Saw it about 5 yrs ago at least.

Battlegrackle confirms
Waffledynamics
AG
Thanks to you and BattleGrackle for the debunking contribution. This thread needs people speaking out whenever content is debunked or questionable. Glad you're helping keep us in line.
Rossticus
Waffledynamics said:

Thanks to you and BattleGrackle for the debunking contribution. This thread needs people speaking out whenever content is debunked or questionable. Glad you're helping keep us in line.

That's actually good to hear. If the food was that terrible 5 years ago then one can only assume that it's orders of magnitude worse given current circumstances. I'm overjoyed.
Rossticus
Teslag
AG
10thYrSr said:

74OA said:

Rossticus said:

IIRC, all the reactors there have been shut down, so does that not prevent it becoming a disaster?

Not a nuke guy, but even if reactions have been ceased, the rods still need to be cooled, no?

Yes, there will be decay heat.
Rossticus
Rossticus

Not a Bot
AG

Winter is coming…
Not a Bot
AG

TheVarian
AG
Ummm. What.
txags92
AG
Wonder how much stolen Ukrainian grain the orcs sent them?
CondensedFogAggie

Still hoping the tracks are out of commission for a long time, but you just know they'll try to patch things up asap
CondensedFogAggie
JFABNRGR
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

Still hoping the tracks are out of commission for a long time, but you just know they'll try to patch things up asap

The tracks have already been repaired and service restored. The speed with which this can be done is impressive and the market demands it.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Ag In Ok
AG
They need to be sending clothes to the people as well. Maybe that's a good job for Aggies.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

Need the bridge itself damaged. Tracks are easy to fix
CondensedFogAggie

NSFL Russians murdering and dumping the bodies. They have not changed since the Katyn massacres

We all knew this was happening but still at a loss for words
Rossticus
Waffledynamics
AG
DukeMu
LMCane said:

aggiehawg said:

IMO, if Putin allows that plant to go into meltdown and a nuclear "accident" results like Chernobyl, that's equivalent to him using a tacticl nuke.

I'm going to bet that this is exactly what Putin is going to do.

unleash a radioactive cloud on Ukraine but have plausible deniability:

"hey, I didn't do anything to the reactor, the Ukrainians couldn't manage it!"
That then drifts east over Russia.
Rossticus
DukeMu said:

LMCane said:

aggiehawg said:

IMO, if Putin allows that plant to go into meltdown and a nuclear "accident" results like Chernobyl, that's equivalent to him using a tacticl nuke.

I'm going to bet that this is exactly what Putin is going to do.

unleash a radioactive cloud on Ukraine but have plausible deniability:

"hey, I didn't do anything to the reactor, the Ukrainians couldn't manage it!"
That then drifts east over Russia.

Not to mention that Russian forces control the plant AND Putin decreed that ownership of the plant be transferred to a Russian company. So any "plausible denial" will be thinly veiled bullisht (like most of their denials).
Waffledynamics
AG
Ag In Ok
AG
I bet the asbuilts are total crap
Waffledynamics
AG

Lots of info. I recommend giving this one a watch instead of cliff notes.
Waffledynamics
AG

Rob with Speak the Truth uploaded a bit early today.

Edit: There is a LOT of copium and despair in this video from the Russians. It's beautiful to see it.
SECTAMU#1
Any thoughts on what Putin will do in retaliation of the demolition of the Kerch Bridge?
benchmark
AG
SECTAMU#1 said:

Any thoughts on what Putin will do in retaliation of the demolition of the Kerch Bridge?
Short of WMD and targeting civilians, the question is ... what can he do?
Waffledynamics
AG
SECTAMU#1 said:

Probably just repair and move on. The bridge wasn't damaged badly enough to never be used again, from what I can tell.
C@LAg
SECTAMU#1 said:

1. the bridge was not demolished, and is already back open.
while a black eye, o doubt, it is not the crippling event it could have been.

2. not much they can do. kill some more. rape some more. bomb a few things.
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

SECTAMU#1 said:

He cannot "retaliate" in any conventional method or location. By this time, Putin has to doubt if his nuclear options really exist anymore that can work as designed. Have they been maintained in the same manner as his "modernized military'?

Try to launch a few ICBMs in silos and they go off on Russia instead? Killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of Russians instead?
Waffledynamics
AG
aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

SECTAMU#1 said:

He cannot "retaliate" in any conventional method or location. By this time, Putin has to doubt if his nuclear options really exist anymore that can work as designed. Have they been maintained in the same manner as his "modernized military'?

Try to launch a few ICBMs in silos and they go off on Russia instead? Killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of Russians instead?
Not that he necessarily cares, but excellent point.

Putin has stated that he does not want a world without Russia to exist. He has to know his military has been gutted, and he has to suspect the nukes have been, too. Of course, all that matters is that at least one works, but I am more convinced that Russia has more value on the threat of nukes than they do from their actual nuclear arsenal.
lb3
AG
SECTAMU#1 said:

It's basically already begun with massive missile strikes on civilian infrastructure.
MouthBQ98
AG
As winter sets in Russia will probably mostly go over to defensive operations as I imagine a considerable portion of their forces cannot be properly equipped for intense winter combat operations.

With proper modern equipment in adequate supply, the Ukrainians could press winter offensives that would present a challenge for Russia to counter in the field. A lot of poorly equipped forces become a huge logistical problem.
jbeaman88
AG
lb3 said:

SECTAMU#1 said:

It's basically already begun with massive missile strikes on civilian infrastructure.
Makes one wonder why they ever stopped these strikes. Weren't they doing them earlier in the war?
Rossticus
I truly wonder how many morons will believe this…

First Page Last Page
Page 835 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.