***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,591,623 Views | 47822 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by sclaff
lb3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NM: More of same.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Nvmd, inside lanes are definitely cut it seems
Rossticus
aezmvp said:

Happy Birthdaaaaay dear Vlaaaadddimmmmiiiiiirrrrrr. Happy birthday toooo yooooouuu!

Now blow out your f@*#ing candle.
GAC06
AG
Whether the rail span actually collapses or not, it's toast. Maybe a huge truck bomb on the road span while the train came by?
ABATTBQ11
AG
aezmvp said:

I think you may be right. I dont see it on Oryx's list. Could have sworn they had an accident with one during this conflict. Problem at takeoff or landing. Been a long 8 months and hard to keep track of the thousands of pieces of equipment lost.

They did with an SU-25 not long ago.
fullback44
AG
JB!98 said:

Waffledynamics said:

I hope that fire is hot enough to make that span collapse! That would add insult to injury for the Orcs.
Oh it's coming down… let a few more of those other rail cars cookoff .. who ever thought of this is a hero, use the very fuel the Russian army needs to burn the bridges down.. bravo ,. Kind of funny

Who ever is videoing those rail cars my want to step back about a mile or so, if those RCs start exploding it's gonna be huge ..
Rossticus
This gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm going to sleep well tonight.
ATX_AG_08
AG
aezmvp
Soooo a new counter offensive towards Melitopol in the cards? Want to talk about a giant collapse?
aezmvp

For Ross.
TyHolden
AG
who did this?
txags92
AG
Russians in Crimea about to wake up to feel like the Gatlin boys when they realize the Ukrainians have them trapped. "You could have heard a pin drop, as Tommy stopped and locked the door..."
fullback44
AG
TyHolden said:

who did this?
Probably Zelensky himself .. using a NATO miniature sub
JFABNRGR
AG
GAC06 said:

Whether the rail span actually collapses or not, it's toast. Maybe a huge truck bomb on the road span while the train came by?

There is no debris whatsoever on the road bridge very odd.

I do see the rail span coming down and when it does hopefully the bent goes with it and creates a domino effect. If its only one coming down hopefully all the cars not on fire at least roll down on top of each other from both directions creating a massive fire that ends up cooking the road bridge lanes that appear intact.

We must also consider this a russian false flag attack. Insane yes but why cut their own gas distribution to europe.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Not a Bot
AG
Do we know if this is closer to the Russian side or the Crimean side?
GAC06
AG
There's debris all over the road bridge, just nothing big. Also this is way too important for a false flag
Not a Bot
AG

The tweet with the exact coordinates was deleted, so it was probably not accurate. Trying to find this location on Google Earth.
Rossticus
Awesome
GAC06
AG
It's easy to find, there's only one arched span
Waffledynamics
AG

Unrelated to the Kerch Bridge talk, but I thought this was notable.
Not a Bot
AG
Unfortunately I'm trying to see it in Google maps and it's actually really hard to tell where the span is from the top down view. I'm half drunk. Maybe I could use Bing.
Waffledynamics
AG
Private PoopyPants said:

I'm half drunk.
It's a time to celebrate.
CondensedFogAggie

Awesome!

And I'd thought the Ukes would have to retake the coast and fire missiles at the bridge. Turns out there's a much easier way.

I wonder if one lane is available for all the fleeing civilians and soldiers. Smart thinking.
GAC06
AG
Type " KerchYenikale Canal" into google earth. It's right on the arched span
JFABNRGR
AG
GAC06 said:

There's debris all over the road bridge, just nothing big. Also this is way too important for a false flag

Ok i see a bit now but no way that is from a top down attack on the road bridge. The column(s) at that span underneath the deck had to have been blown and not easy to do.

A few weeks back the bridge was closed except for a very short duration during the day. No sure if that closure continued or not.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Zobel
AG
Wow!

Not a Bot
AG
Rough location of downed span based on the short video posted above. Guy was filming from Crimea as the sun was to the left (rises in the east) and the bridge was on his right. Burning was past the span if you're looking from Crimea but it looks like it's in front of that little island thing. Could be a little closer to the span. Whatever it was it hit right when the train was crossing and right at a point over water where it will be a ***** to fix.

ABATTBQ11
AG
It's hard to tell. Some angles it looks ok. Others it looks ****ed. I think it's up, but heavily damaged. Probably not getting anything heavy over it.
GAC06
AG
Agreed that a missile/air strike doesn't feel right. Maybe a boat or a truck? Or rigged to blow?
Rossticus

CondensedFogAggie
ABATTBQ11 said:

It's hard to tell. Some angles it looks ok. Others it looks ****ed. I think it's up, but heavily damaged. Probably not getting anything heavy over it.
Agreed.
Well then.

Rossticus
lb3
AG
Looks like 2 lanes are still open.
Not a Bot
AG
Anyone dumb enough to try to drive over that remaining road should just do everyone a favor and do it.
Rossticus
Ho Lee Chit

First Page Last Page
Page 825 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.