***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,611,541 Views | 47851 Replies | Last: 34 min ago by 74OA
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cbr said:

JDL 96 said:

This is CRAZY that this is happening in 2022.
yes, but we are seeing an awful lot of scum of the earth things now that we all thought should have been extinct now everywhere.

Mankind's potential for warfare & cruelty is still the same as it was thousands of years ago. Our modern methods are more sophisticated, but we are still very capable of horrific acts if it suits our needs/goals.

Remember that we are still less than a century removed from a world war. We haven't evolved much (if any)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ATX_AG_08
AG
wangus12
AG
2wealfth Man said:

lobopride said:

How would Russia feed, clothe, and arm 1MM soldiers over winter? Seems nearly impossible even for a country with good logistics (which Russia obviously doesn't have). Sounds like they are going to get frostbitten, starving, and not well armed soldiers. Seems counter productive.
my thoughts as well, they can't even supply the troops they have on the ground now.
Not to mention how are they literally going to mobilize them. With what equipment. Its likely to be more of slow stream than a flood and the Ukes will grind them up
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.

NOTE: If y'all don't find these informative, say so, and I'll quit posting them.
Poke_the_Bear
AG
Very informative, thanks for posting
Who?mikejones!
A little summary would be good
74OA
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

A little summary would be good
A situation report (SITREP) is by definition a summary. I'm not going to summarize the summary for you.
An L of an Ag
AG
74OA said:

Today's SITREP.

NOTE: If y'all don't find these informative, say so, and I'll quit posting them.

I don't always have time to read them, but appreciate them when I do. Keep em coming!
lb3
AG
lb3
AG
The maturation of a Russian mill-blogger?
B-1 83
AG
aggiehawg said:

cbr said:

JDL 96 said:

yes, but we are seeing an awful lot of scum of the earth things now that we all thought should have been extinct now everywhere.

And that the Russians, by their culture and mental mindsets, can never be trusted. They are beasts, ruffians and completely devoid of humane instincts for anyone not Rus.

As Reagan said, "Trust, but verify." That should be amended. "Never trust. Period."

And as my dad said "Don't think like a Westerner when dealing with Asians or Russians."*

*Commanding Staff and Air War College graduate
aggiehawg
AG
B-1 83 said:

aggiehawg said:

cbr said:

JDL 96 said:

And that the Russians, by their culture and mental mindsets, can never be trusted. They are beasts, ruffians and completely devoid of humane instincts for anyone not Rus.

As Reagan said, "Trust, but verify." That should be amended. "Never trust. Period."

And as my dad said "Don't think like a Westerner when dealing with Asians or Russians."*

*Commanding Staff and Air War College graduate
Carter's biggest failure.
B-1 83
AG
Same thing he said!
AgLA06
AG
Lend Lease update
jobu93
AG
If I'm a Russian and I have 400k men on the way, I'm strong arming Belarus into l allowing passage and attacking Kiev from the NE and making a run to Lviv to cut supply to the rest of Ukraine.
Waffledynamics
AG

The video in question.

Excellent. I don't think Ukraine's MOD can be matched in the meme war during all this.
Waffledynamics
AG
oldmanguy said:

If I'm a Russian and I have 400k men on the way, I'm strong arming Belarus into l allowing passage and attacking Kiev from the NE and making a run to Lviv to cut supply to the rest of Ukraine.
They certainly could do that, but I would question the efficacy of such a plan with increasingly stretched and strained supply lines, in the Winter. It'll be interesting to see what they try to do, but somehow I don't think they'll have the success they immediately had at the start.
jobu93
AG
I agree but Kiev is close to the border.

It would be ridiculously costly in losses to men and material but that doesn't matter in Russian doctrine.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
oldmanguy said:

I agree but Kiev is close to the border.

It would be ridiculously costly in losses to men and material but that doesn't matter in Russian doctrine.

You may also recall that last time they tried to rush Kiev from the north they kept running out of gas and the tires were literally falling off their trucks. What makes you think it would go better the second time around?
Waffledynamics
AG

Per Denys near the beginning, he gets into Lyman's situation. It seems the Ukrainians are advancing North of the city and are possibly beginning to encircle it. Russia needs to decide if they want to retreat to Kreminna and the rest of the Luhansk oblast.

A lot of it rehashes info already seen here at this time. Still, if you want a good 11:26 video to get an update, this one isn't bad.
winmck
S
Waffledynamics said:

The video in question.

Excellent. I don't think Ukraine's MOD can be matched in the meme war during all this.

My thoughts exactly
Not a Bot
AG
German government may offer asylum for Russians seeking to avoid the war:

Not a Bot
AG
Not a Bot
AG

Reliability of their tech seems to be an issue.
Not a Bot
AG
Who?mikejones!
Private PoopyPants said:

Wonder what those consequences would be? Retaliatory nuke strikes or something less world ending?
FIDO95
AG

Forensic breakdown of the artillery strike in Donetsk that killed a lot of civillians. Russia blamed Ukraine. Ukraine blamed Russia. This breaks it all down.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ABATTBQ11
AG
AgLA06 said:

Lend Lease update

Homeslice at the end totally makes it
lb3
AG
This was alluded to by a previous poster but now Peter Zeihan is giving the speculation of Russia trying to eliminate ethnic minorities a bigger voice:

Perhaps Putin noticed all the bad PR Hitler got from firing up the blast furnaces and is going to let the Ukes kill their deplorables instead.

NoVAag91
AG
74OA said:

Today's SITREP.

Please post - I appreciate these.
Teslag
AG
Friend of mine just had her brother and nephew summoned. They are ethnically Korean but are 3rd generation Russians in Vladivostok.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Teslag said:

Friend of mine just had her brother and nephew summoned. They are ethnically Korean but are 3rd generation Russians in Vladivostok.
Crazy how this happens everywhere. Hope they don't have to go

During Vietnam the US army was drafting disproportionately from the rural south, where my family lived

Their excuse was the weather was similar to Vietnam but the real reason was didn't have all the protests their that you had in the cities and the west coast
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Waffledynamics
AG
FriscoKid
AG
Huge possibility for a derail, but that guy is an idiot.
CondensedFogAggie

First Page Last Page
Page 770 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.