***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,613,923 Views | 47853 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by 74OA
sclaff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Gilligan
AG
Do the Ukes really want to continue shelling into RuZZia? I get that you want to limit their ability to wage war, but push to the border and stop. Just an opinion.
sclaff
AG
sclaff
AG
Gilligan said:

Do the Ukes really want to continue shelling into RuZZia? I get that you want to limit their ability to wage war, but push to the border and stop. Just an opinion.
They have shelled Belgorod depots already. I think they are due for some "smoking" accidents
I already have a dog
AG
Gilligan said:

You don't put troops into Russia but anywhere they have troops, supplies, or ammo amassed to support the invasion or infrastructure to help move the troops into Ukrainian territory is fair game for shelling.
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

Ukrainian military seized ground station and documentation for Orlan drones
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/11-september-ukrainian-military-seized-ground-station-and

This appears to be in the Izyum area.
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

Ukrainian aviation conducted 23 air strikes at Russian forces during the day. Russian Su-25, Su-34 planes, 1 Ka-52 helicopter, 2 drones and one missile were shot down, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/11-september-ukrainian-aviation-conducted-23-air-strikes
sclaff
AG

No Spin Ag
sclaff said:

The epic failures of Putin just keep getting better and better. And he thought he was equal to us? ROFL
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
CondensedFogAggie
https://instagr.am/p/CfurveCpjXZ
Quote:

"What can I say, man? This is the biggest, weirdest mix of soldiers you'll ever see.

You have former green berets, SAS, Royal Marines, Marines, Rangers and everything in between running around out here fighting a war; and then you also have guys who were literally civilians like a month ago doing the same things.

It's crazy man. The level of organization is low, but the fighting spirit is all there. No two soldiers look alike. It's extremely rare that two guys are wearing the same uniforms with the same gear and the same rifles. ****, it's even rare if they speak the same language sometimes! It's a biiiiiig difference from the US military where it looks like attack of the multi-racial clones.

I will say though, the Ukky soldiers (Ukrainian) got balls. Especially the ones who were civilians just a little while ago. They work as hard as they can, they learn as much as they can, and they fight as hard as they can. There was one Ukky who spoke English so he was kind of our translator/handler. Anyway, we were gonna ambush this group of guys and this dude just nonchalantly stands up and lobs an RPG their way. He gets back down and just smiles.

These dudes are crazy, sometimes man. American NCOs would lose their minds over here. It's like working with the ANA but they actually return fire and move aggressively."

- Western Volunteer. Eastern Front. Invasion of Ukraine. July 6th.
74OA
AG
Click to enlarge.
CondensedFogAggie
https://instagr.am/p/CiVyqJ3Nkfy
Quote:

"We were going from newly liberated Ukrainian lines. We had captured some Russian positions earlier and the next stop was that village in the video. The house you see me engage almost immediately, had anti-tank weapons and anti-tank teams in it. My job was to suppress that house and allow the other vehicles to pull up to the village. That's what I did until we got past that house. Then I started engaging the third house in the line of houses. You can see in the video there is small-arms fire coming from the house.

I speak Ukrainian. So, if I wanted ammo, I could ask for it in their language. But underneath the stress and pressure of that moment, things must have gotten confused. My crew had been trained that if I shout for ammo, or if I shout for anything while I am not shooting, they need to give me ammo. They passed me the AT4's because during the mission briefing, there was supposed to be a BTR and a BMP inside the village and my job was to destroy the vehicle if it was spotted. That's what he thought was going on, so he handed me the AT4.

I was originally going to throw down the second rocket, grab an ammo can instead and get the .50 back in the fight. But I wasn't going to be able to reload the gun and traverse the turret because I was receiving fire from less than 50 yards away at the house. This guy was gunning for me. So I decided I was going to use the rocket and give this guy a bad day."
CondensedFogAggie
https://instagr.am/p/CiXtanpLKab
Quote:

"Some people think I was going to blind fire the rocket when I lift it up in the turret. I was doing two things. One, I was going to make sure it was clear of any obstructions because I was going to pop up real quick to fire it. I didn't want it to get caught on a sling or the gunners strap while I get it up there and just catch a round to the face. Two, if the guy was still aiming at my turret, he would start shooting at the rocket before I was popped up. I took that second to hold the rocket to make sure I wasn't taking shots, then I popped up, shouldered it and fired it."

My turret jammed. I had to turn to the left side instead of the right side. As I came to bare, I saw a Russian soldier with an RPG tube, an 18 or a 22 or something. I saw him raising it up, and I just put butterflies down and started engaging him. So, either the .50 cal rounds I was shooting cooked off the rocket and fired it, or in that guy's last split moment of consciousness he fired off the rocket. But basically, it was just me stopping an RPG threat.

I fired the two rockets and the initial 250 rounds from my first belt. I stacked two and a half belts into the ammo can. At the end of the video, you see me take out the guy with the RPG. We are about to leave anyway so I end up emptying the belt into the house just to make sure the guy who was shooting at me wouldn't do that again."
lb3
AG
Fan fiction?
Ag In Ok
AG
If this holds, and i mean the larger picture, Russia will lose to the Ukes but indirectly crush the economy of Germany and Central Europe.
FamousAgg
He ded
No Spin Ag
Ag In Ok said:

If this holds, and i mean the larger picture, Russia will lose to the Ukes but indirectly crush the economy of Germany and Central Europe.

That's likely, but it won't last forever. Putin losing to Ukraine though, that's going to be in the history books forever.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Waffledynamics
AG
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Ukraine pushed all the way to the border north of Kharkiv (allegedly):

https://www.reddit.com/r/SlavaUkrayini/comments/xbnpah/footage_of_ukrainian_forces_standing_at_the_state/
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
80sGeorge
AG
80sGeorge
AG
In Kherson the RU movement towards the river to gain artillery support may be a bad idea..
Waffledynamics
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Ukraine pushed all the way to the border north of Kharkiv (allegedly):

https://www.reddit.com/r/SlavaUkrayini/comments/xbnpah/footage_of_ukrainian_forces_standing_at_the_state/
It does appear this is the case, as Russia has decided to fully withdraw from that area. Probably another "good will gesture" and totally not because they just got their asses kicked so hard they needed to just wipe the slate clean and stop the chaos.
FIDO95
AG

The bottom is cut off?! Zelenskys response, "Crimea! I said Crimea!"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
lb sand
AG

FriscoKid
AG

Hey, #Fellas #NAFO, check this out. Many of you haven't seen this video for sure. Kharkiv, march 2014, people sing "putin khuilo*"
(*d*ckhead).
No Spin Ag
lb sand said:

Okay, I laughed.
No Spin Ag
FriscoKid said:

Greatness!!
Ag In Ok
AG
Confused by the "generals of the general staff of the aggressor country" as phrase that would be reliable given the source.
sclaff
AG
Soccer chant since 2014!
74OA
AG
fullback44
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Cooking off like a pile of fire crackers …interesting how they all cook off like that

hitting all the ammo dumps has stopped Putin in his tracks.
CondensedFogAggie
PJYoung
AG
TXAggie2011
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 738 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.