***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,542,988 Views | 47726 Replies | Last: 59 min ago by P.U.T.U
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Waffledynamics
AG
Glad to see you back!
Rossticus
Waffledynamics said:

Glad to see you back!

Thanks. Good to be back.
DapperDanMan
AG
You definitely do the heavy lifting on this thread. We missed you and appreciate you!
Slava Ukraini!
AGS-R-TUFF
AG
Rossticus said:

Well thought out counter by the Ukes. Draw the Russians in, hit them with arty, engage in street battles. This keeps the Ruskies on the back foot with their stand off attacks as their troops are bottled up inside the city.
benchmark
AG
Assumedly, Macron is only saying this to bolster his mediator role ... but good grief, this is what you say privately behind closed doors.

Reuters: Macron says Russia must not be humiliated
Quote:

"We must not humiliate Russia so that the day when the fighting stops we can build an exit ramp through diplomatic means," Macron said in an interview to regional newspapers published on Saturday. "I am convinced that it is France's role to be a mediating power."
Waffledynamics
AG
Good grief, Macron. Have you seen Russian state TV? These jackwads need to be humiliated and humbled.
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Per LiveUAMap:

Quote:

Hostilities continue at Slobozhanshina direction, movement of supply columns recorded towards Shipuvate, over 100 damaged vehicles are being withdrawn on this direction, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/4-june-hostilities-continue-at-slobozhanshina-direction-movement

Look where that is. It's the highlighted truck icon.

txags92
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Per LiveUAMap:

Quote:

Hostilities continue at Slobozhanshina direction, movement of supply columns recorded towards Shipuvate, over 100 damaged vehicles are being withdrawn on this direction, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/4-june-hostilities-continue-at-slobozhanshina-direction-movement

Look where that is. It's the highlighted truck icon.

Going for the kill shot to cut off supplies to Izyum?
GarryowenAg
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
FriscoKid
AG
Now that was a "feint".
FriscoKid
AG
Probably why Zelensky said they were losing so many troops every single day too. I bet that number was exaggerated to make Russia think they were days away from victory.
74OA
AG
TRIPWIRE MINES
EastSideAg2002
GarryowenAg said:

Sadly, this is probably not unexpected. UKR will have to keep a close eye on this stuff coming in.
74OA
AG
EastSideAg2002 said:

GarryowenAg said:

Sadly, this is probably not unexpected. UKR will have to keep a close eye on this stuff coming in.
It'd only be unexpected if it didn't happen.

Unscrupulous war profiteers pop up in most every conflict seeking to take advantage of the chaos and disrupted governance.
SMM48
AG
Faaaaak. Gnarly
Eliminatus
AG
74OA said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

GarryowenAg said:

It'd only be unexpected if it didn't happen.

Unscrupulous war profiteers pop up in most every conflict seeking to take advantage of the chaos and disrupted governance.

No, they DO pop up in every conflict ever fought. We do it too. Some get caught for us. Most don't. Remember, there are still double digit billions of dollars unaccounted for from Iraq alone. Not all of it was boardroom theft either. LOT of shady ass contractors over there.

It's nice to see this dude get caught and you know he is going to be punished harshly. Which is exactly what the Ukes need to do and show to the world to prove they can be better than what they were pre 2014.
Waffledynamics
AG
Ukraine took Severodonetsk largely back under their control and are rooting out remaining Russians.

Not a Bot
AG
I wonder if the Chechen TikTok brigade got out in time. They came in after the regular troops had fought their way into the city and did a bunch of propaganda in and around the Ukrainian security bureau building, pretending to fight, as usual.
Waffledynamics
AG
Have they still been doing those videos? I stopped seeing many get posted after one of them got blown up recording one. Maybe it's just a coincidence.
Not a Bot
AG
They posted some stuff from the entrance of city security headquarters the other day. Chechen soldiers were "clearing" the obviously abandoned/cleared building.
Ag In Ok
AG
I don't know how to reconcile that with stories I've heard of Chechans fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. More so the latter.
Did they retire or is this the "pro" uniformed team?
Demosthenes81
AG
Ag In Ok said:

I don't know how to reconcile that with stories I've heard of Chechans fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. More so the latter.

When the Russians got tired of dying in Chechnya they bought out Kadyrov, a local warlord. He put together a private army that is accused of doing things the Russians even found distasteful. He imposed "peace and loyalty" in Chechnya and now hired out his "army" to Russia in Ukraine. They have little use in regular military operations.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Ag In Ok
AG
So how does that group tie / relate in terms of training and tactics that found their way to Iraq?
GarryowenAg
AG
74OA said:

TRIPWIRE MINES
Damn that looks like a legitimately designed EFP. Not that janky **** that insurgents used against us that was extremely lethal.
GarryowenAg
AG
Reinforcing earlier reports
Not a Bot
AG
From what I can gather, they maintained control of 30% before the counter, so they now have control of around 50%.
Not a Bot
AG
Ag In Ok said:

They are brutal shock troop thugs who pick on civilian populations. A big Chechen convoy and a Chechen General were reportedly wiped out a day or two into the invasion, north of Kyiv.

After that it seems they are really into their propaganda opportunities and staged videos. A lot of videos of them running into empty buildings and wildly firing their guns.
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
First Page Last Page
Page 633 of 1364

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.