***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,547,581 Views | 47728 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by 74OA
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Older Russians..maybe. The younger generation is fully aware of what is going on.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

wangus12 said:

JobSecurity said:

I unfortunately have the sinking feeling that he'll go down as a martyr before this thing ends
I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened already. Their military/defense is spread so freaking thin across the country right now and he's been posting pictures/videos where you can tell where he's at.

I also think the Ukrainians are fabricating a lot of these stories. Either that, or the Russians are so bad at this and fractured that the Ukrainians know everything that's coming and are setting traps.

Well, if the story posted a couple pages ago about unencrypted radio comms (including a cheap Chinese ham radio) is true, then it's quite plausible that the Ukrainians know a LOT.
aeroag14
AG
According to the OSINT stream right now, apparently in Kherson the russians have informed the local government that they will begin executing civilians if they continue to be shot at by the Ukrainians.

No source was provided, but it was passed along by a Ukrainian living in the US who has contacts in the area.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Hell from what I've seen on this very thread, it doesn't even seem like the Russian soldiers know they are invading Ukraine.
It's not the severity of the punishment that deters crime; it's the certainty of it.
aezmvp
aeroag14 said:

According to the OSINT stream right now, apparently in Kherson the russians have informed the local government that they will begin executing civilians if they continue to be shot at by the Ukrainians.

No source was provided, but it was passed along by a Ukrainian living in the US who has contacts in the area.
In a work conference wish I could listen in.

This is absolutely, positively to be expected. Time to ramp it up. Ambush these soldiers and then drag the patrols away and hide them. I'm constantly astounded that people think the world is past this.
Rossticus
ATX_AG_08
AG
One of the saddest vids I've seen. Russians kill father and 2 dogs with machine guns. Son and one dog survive. Surviving dog won't leave his dead owners side.

Warning graphic and heart wrenching.

https://twitter.com/ignis_fatum/status/1498773959088783360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1498773959088783360%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F3274372%2F171
revvie
AG
Rossticus said:

No Spin Ag said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

"Respect for the positions of all"

That's ****ing rich.

How do you say "Go Fk yourself" in Russian.

The phonic pronunciation is: Idi na khuy

TexAgs doesn't accommodate Russian text.
JobSecurity
AG
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
aeroag14 said:

Just gonna post this next to some excerpts from Putin's speeches last week:

Quote:

I made a decision to conduct a special military operation. Its goal is to protect people who have been abused by the genocide of the Kyiv regime for eight years. And to this end, we will strive for the demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine, as well as bringing to justice those who committed numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including citizens of the Russian Federation.

At the same time, our plans do not include the occupation of Ukrainian territories. We are not going to impose anything on anyone by force.

[...]

But this does not contradict the high values of human rights and freedoms, based on the realities that have developed today in the decades following war. It also does not cancel the right of nations to self-determination, enshrined in Article 1 of the UN Charter.

not that any of us believed him, but if that report is true, i don't think Russia can get any further away from those opening remarks without just leveling cities.
BTHOthatguy
AG
Heart breaking.
GAC06
AG
That's ****ing awful
JobSecurity
AG
I've seen a lot of **** on the Internet that I shouldn't have and that is up there pretty high on the list of stuff I wish I could unsee. I haven't been posting stuff like that on here on purpose.. plenty more of it on Twitter for those who want to look for it
wangus12
AG
****ing *******s
TRM
AG
aezmvp
Don't search twitter for injured ukraine
Wrec86 Ag
Do not watch these videos if you can't handle it. Russians open fire on a civilian car, killing the driver (dad) and a dog. The adult son survives the initial attack and drags his barely alive father behind the car.

(Video cuts out)

Second video then shows the aftermath where the Russians came up and executed the son. Their other dog is in the ditch with them, not leaving their sides.

Absolutely heartbreaking. Only reason I'm describing it is so others don't have to watch the video to know what happens.
TRM
AG
TheEternalPessimist
ATX_AG_08 said:

One of the saddest vids I've seen. Russians kill civilian, his son, and 2/3 of their dogs. Lone surviving dog still won't leave his dead owners side.

By far the most horrific thing I have seen yet.

I am sick to my stomach.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
74OA
AG
Nothing new here, but a nice quick SITREP: UPDATE
TRM
AG
Wrec86 Ag
Anybody know the best way to get involved in military supply chain? (as long as I can stay in Houston other than travel) I'm probably too old (35) for anything else, but I do have experience in product movement/ procurement.

Some of these videos are getting me fired up.
TRM
AG
RangerRick9211
AG
Personally, can't get through this one (photos nor article). My 3 year old has similar pajamas.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-a8bb96288aaf70f9a7f70e9a4fac8160
I Like Mike
AG
Watched the son/dad video. If y'all still believe this isn't our problem, there is something wrong with you. Time to put our billion dollar military to work.
TRM
AG
W
AG
this is the kind of terrible stuff that people thought would happen from day 1

aeroag14
AG
TRM said:

It seems as though Ukrainian air defenses have finally been (more or less) suppressed. We havent seen any Russian bombers. I worry that we see something soon unfortunately.
Ferg
Why lift them ever?
Dilettante
MarkoRamius said:

billion dollar military

I agree though, our current actions are not sufficient.
Htownag11
AG
Its spelled trillion
ABATTBQ11
AG
What sucks is that when the rest of the world inevitably intervenes, it'll be urban fighting for everyone instead of picking the Russians off in the open fields and roads from the air. NATO and the US especially should have been preparing to intervene on a large scale months ago and launched air strikes as soon as Russia went across the border.
I Like Mike
AG
Thats fair. Even better.
Teddy KGB
AG

It still boggles my mind the Ukrainians continue operating drones. The Russian military is incompetent, and will only end up losing. Yes they will occupy the country, but the following guerrilla war will bleed them dry and perhaps cause the downfall of Putin.

All that moron had to do was promote a liberal democratic belief system in his country and integrate Russia into the EU. Think how much influence Russia would have in the EU. But noooooooo. Had to go all megalomaniac on the world because his paranoid delusions that the west is out to get Russia. Well guess what your freaking psychopath. You literally united Europe against you. Self full filling prophecy you freaking schumuck. I hope his realizes his failure before he gets his well deserved dirt nap courtesy of his " friends."

Don't know where that rant came from forgive me but we are on the brink of a world war and I was naive enough to think we'd moved past the threat of nuclear disaster. I'm a bit miffed.
War is Peace Freedom is Slavery Ignorance is Strength
aggie_fan13
AG
That was one of the saddest videos I've ever seen
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.