***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,548,651 Views | 47728 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by 74OA
GigEmRangers75455
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TRM said:

All those high windows… need to ambush from above.
TRM
AG
Haven't seen anyone else claiming this though.
TRM
AG
TAMUallen
AG
Waffledynamics said:

This guy has been off and on.

I think he's either drinking a lot of coffee now or is on coke.

He's talking so rapidly. He claims he has lots of people working with him and debriefing but then goes through liveuamap.com/ from 10hrs ago like it is breaking when he came back on air a couple of hours before
RebelE Infantry
AG
TRM said:

Haven't seen anyone else claiming this though.

If true, they could be hunting down Azov dudes.
JobSecurity
AG
txags92
AG
Aggie Hunter said:

Someone with more knowledge explain to me this plane? Shows to be American?

I think Adsbexchange showed that as an E-3. Probably keeping an eye on what is coming out of Belarus.
ATX_AG_08
AG
TAMUallen
AG
txags92 said:

Aggie Hunter said:

I think Adsbexchange showed that as an E-3. Probably keeping an eye on what is coming out of Belarus.

It's a general atomics drone a mq-9 I think
ATX_AG_08
AG
Russia making headway in several cities. Hate to say it, but it feels like a momentum swing taking place. Russia is taking the gloves off as many expected.
black_ice
Yes. They regrouped and have adjusted to the ukes resistance.
TAMUallen
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

Russia making headway in several cities. Hate to say it, but it feels like a momentum swing taking place. Russia is taking the gloves off as many expected.

Luckily snowfall is falling and might be beneficial to the Ukrainians
ATX_AG_08
AG
They needed all the weapons/jets being sent a month ago.
ATX_AG_08
AG
txags92
AG
TAMUallen said:

txags92 said:

Aggie Hunter said:

It's a general atomics drone a mq-9 I think
Interesting. Only flying at 17k feet. Thought they flew higher than that. The E-3 is a little NE of where it is circling. Interesting little hex shape the drone flew right after takeoff too. Is that a calibration pattern or something?
ATX_AG_08
AG
Gordo14
ATX_AG_08 said:

While this is true, Ukraine was always only ever going to win a war of attrition. They will have to cede ground in exchange for destroying logistics and picking off parts of the Russian military (until they get to the cities.) Any permenant reversal of momentum is going to take weeks of attrition... Unless the economic situation deteriorates fast enough in Russia. That is my current hope for a chance at a relatively quick Ukrainian victory. That or Russia significantly overreaches in Ukraine and falls apart - I think that is unlikely.

Until then Russia breaks it's probably going to be like this for at least a few weeks. Russia making progress at a steep cost and hopefully unsustainable logistics. A lot of people don't know that towards the end of WW1 the German army had a massive breakthrough in Western Europe and made more progress than they had during the entire rest of the war before they eventually ran out of momentum and collapsed.
12th Man
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

I hate to say it too, and I hate to see it, but all the Russians appear to have lost is control of the narrative and an as-yet unverified number of their troops. Putin just won't gaf about either of these as long as his forces still occupy significant swaths of Ukraine & retain the initiative. This isn't over, not by a stretch.
TheCougarHunter
AG
I said it before and I'll say it again.

Russia will encircle Kiev and pound it with artillery until Ukraine capitulates or NATO intervenes. There's no happy ending to this.
TRM
AG
GAC06
AG
I don't know the future, but they could have been pounding Kiev for days and they aren't.
TheCougarHunter
AG
GAC06 said:

I don't know the future, but they could have been pounding Kiev for days and they aren't.

It's called escalation of force…
Capstone
AG
It's good thing you come in summer. Bratislava can be very depressing in winter.
GAC06
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

GAC06 said:

It's called desperation.
Not a Bot
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

GAC06 said:

Also why internet is still up in a lot of these places. Perhaps Russians want Ukranians to see what methods are being used.
Not a Bot
AG
That, too.
TRM
AG

ATX_AG_08
AG
TRM
AG

ETA:
rab79
AG
typical air raid siren a little bit ago, now continous siren on kiev live cam
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
GMaster0
Folks just want to point out that it is Kyiv and not Kiev. Small but really important issue to those in that country when making their case to be a country. Other cities have similar spelling challenges.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17795690/kyiv-kiev-ukraine-spelling-pronunciation/amp/
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 157 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.