***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,553,549 Views | 47734 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by 74OA
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
pv said:

Seems like a big deal. No?

Politics. We approved on Friday and it is just leaked on Sunday after other countries have announced their support for Ukraine? Highly suspect
fullback44
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

GarryowenAg said:

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1498137011030532099?s=20&t=3VDzLPZBBKSuwSFybwQyrA

This came out the other day, Friday or Saturday, those stingers are probably already on the ground in the Ukraine
Irish 2.0
pv said:

Seems like a big deal. No?

At this point; I don't think Russia can keep up with how many treaties and agreements are on the gray area considering the ones they've violated. They're working to stay afloat more than anything right now.
amercer
AG
An hour until sunrise on the day Putin demanded Kyiv.

Godspeed and good luck Ukraine.
Dilettante
How do we know Monday is a significant date?
TAMUallen
AG
amercer said:

An hour until sunrise on the day Putin demanded Kyiv.

Godspeed and good luck Ukraine.

The sun is already emerging. You'll be able to see clearly there in less than 30 mins
TAMUallen
AG
Dilettante said:

The ruble crashes. Runs on Russian banks. It's when things start to crumble
Irish 2.0
Dilettante said:

Because several intelligence reports put a significant emphasis on Monday's control of Kyiv
aggiepanic95
AG
Sirens going off in Kiev

rab79
AG
air raid sirens on kiev livestream
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
TAMUallen
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

Sirens going off in Kiev

Haven't heard their sirens before. Is it normal to sound like this?
TheCougarHunter
AG
Anyone think the SWIFT announcement was purposefully done over the weekend to stir up more panic? Or was it a blunder by NATO to allow the oligarchs more time to get their accounts in order?

I'm not super smart on this financial stuff so I'd like to know what you guys think about this.
jabberwalkie09
AG
TAMUallen said:

Dilettante said:

The ruble crashes. Runs on Russian banks. It's when things start to crumble

Irish 2.0
Dr. Mephisto
AG
[There is a very clear warning in the OP and we are going to keep banning people that make us clean up this thread. -Staff]
BadMoonRisin
AG
[There is a very clear warning in the OP and we are going to keep banning people that make us clean up this thread. -Staff]
aggiepanic95
AG
TheCougarHunter
AG
Comeby!
AG
rab79 said:

air raid sirens on kiev livestream

Quiet sunrise now. I expected a lot more activity.
Irish 2.0
This war will be ended by financial warfare. Not weapons and feet on the ground IMO. The EU collectively cutting of Russia was never accounted for I don't think. Russia assumed they'd have control before markets opened.
TAMUallen
AG
Sirens off in kyiv. I wonder if they were moreso of a wakeup alarm
Ulrich
There's still a lot of game to be played but IMO Russia needed this to go a lot faster. They needed to present the world with a fait accompli, and if they had the world would have shrugged and moved on. Now the world is going to annihilate Russia without firing a shot.
i is smart
AG
TAMUallen said:

I wonder if part of it is psychological warfare to let the Russians know that the Ukrainians are ready to dance again.
TAMUallen
AG
Ulrich said:

There's still a lot of game to be played but IMO Russia needed this to go a lot faster. They needed to present the world with a fait accompli, and if they had the world would have shrugged and moved on. Now the world is going to annihilate Russia without firing a shot.

They needed the Ukrainians to welcome them as they thought. If not a brief skirmish or two.

Putin wasn't prepared for large losses and this going as long as it has.
AgsMyDude
AG
Ulrich said:

Yep. Russia is proving to be a paper tiger with threat of nuclear destruction and not much else.

Their strategy and logistics are terrible.
Irish 2.0
Russia lost. It doesn't matter whether or not they take Kiev/Ukraine anymore. Their image amongst the western world changed from military juggernaut to bump on a gnats ass in 12hrs. They got held off for days by women and civilians that got guns yesterday and made Molotov cocktails in bathtubs. Russia's only claim to world power is having nukes and at this point I'm not even sure they can launch properly given the disorganization
TAMUallen
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Russia lost. It doesn't matter whether or not they take Kiev/Ukraine anymore. Their image amongst the western world changed from military juggernaut to bump on a gnats ass in 12hrs. They got help off for days by women and civilians that got guns yesterday and made Molotov cocktails in bathtubs. Russia's only claim to world power is having nukes and at this point I'm not even sure they can launch properly given the disorganization

If they could in the cold war, they still can.

That's what makes them, Putin, such a huge problem
BenTheGoodAg
AG
TAMUallen said:

In Ukraine, the sirens aren't there for the citizens. It's a warning for the invaders that they're about to get wrecked.

Gig'em Ukes.
TRM
AG
GAC06
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

This war will be ended by financial warfare. Not weapons and feet on the ground IMO. The EU collectively cutting of Russia was never accounted for I don't think. Russia assumed they'd have control before markets opened.

Ended largely by sanctions I agree. Won, by the fighting spirit of Ukraine and the early help given by us, UK, and the Baltics. If they do still win.
swc93
AG
Channel I found just had dogs, crows and occasional gun fire

2 Kyviiv's and Lviv and Kahkova
TAMUallen
AG
swc93 said:

Channel I found just had dogs, crows and occasional gun fire

2 Kyviiv's and Lviv and Kahkova

User "wacmilk" has been reliable. 8 streams. One map/updates from https://liveuamap.com

JoeAggie1010
If they studied US doctrine (PMESII-TT), they would have.
i is smart
AG
Is it possible that Putin will shake things up with his military leadership and get a 'better; plan together? I didn't know how to intelligently ask that with my lack of military knowledge.
TAMUallen
AG
Bigfoot Is Real said:

Is it possible that Putin will shake things up with his military leadership and get a 'better; plan together? I didn't know how to intelligently ask that with my lack of military knowledge.

Already has... We'll see what changes in action occur today
First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.