***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,554,101 Views | 47734 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by 74OA
Dorm 15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No "situational knowledge" but if people are getting to Poland, Romania, etc. and returning it stands to reason that there is some mechanism for "Beecher's Bibles" to be delivered.
74OA
AG
Waffledynamics said:

B-1 83 said:

Can those of you with current situational knowledge confirm whether resupply lines into Kiev are still open? If not, all those incoming weapons will be of little use to the defenders of the major Russian objective and potential meat grinder.

I haven't seen a map recently, but is there any indication that Russia has surrounded Kiev or gotten control of the Uke's supply lines?
No.
bonfarr
AG
In one of the articles about the US sending more equipment it stated our military officials said they still have clear air routes into Ukraine. That was early yesterday not sure if things have changed.
OKC~Ag
Bag said:

I am confused, I thought historically Turkey was allies with Russia, am I off base?
They are frenemies...
Turkey is NATO too...but Erdogan is Turkey equvialent of putin so...
for the moment Turkey seems to be towing NATO line
B-1 83
AG
74OA said:

B-1 83 said:

Can those of you with current situational knowledge confirm whether resupply lines into Kiev are still open? If not, all those incoming weapons will be of little use to the defenders of the major Russian objective and potential meat grinder.
As long as Ukraine's long land border with NATO countries is open, supply lines are also open. Such is the case.
My impression was that stuff could certainly get in country, but Kiev is a ways away. I certainly hope the anti air and anti tank/BMP weapons can pour in.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Waffledynamics
AG
Saw this on the other thread. Not sure I believe it.

SPSAg05
AG
RONA Ag
AG
SPSAg05 said:

This is a big moment, break in tensions that Ukraine should string out in order to give their troops time to rest and weapons and ammunition from NATO to reach them
RONA Ag
AG
Seen reports of European and American nationals making their way into Ukraine to help fight. Pretty incredible if true!!!
Bag
AG
RONA Ag said:

SPSAg05 said:

This is a big moment, break in tensions that Ukraine should string out in order to give their troops time to rest and weapons and ammunition from NATO to reach them
anything less than total victory for putin a disaster.

of course, its already a disaster but this would be the end of him I would think
javajaws
AG
I think the most likely outcome now is for somebody to take Putin down from inside. And to speed that up the world should announce a drop in most sanctions if that happens and Russia immediately withdraws.
SPSAg05
AG
Zelensky heading to the negotiations....

B-1 83
AG
SPSAg05 said:

Maybe the Ukes will go "William "Wallace" on them and ask the Russians to kiss every Ukrainian ass as they leave.
B-1 83
AG
SPSAg05 said:

Zelensky heading to the negotiations....

Beat me by seconds!
JobSecurity
AG

Ags4DaWin
RONA Ag said:

SPSAg05 said:

How do you not realize that a lull in fighting is more beneficial from a resupply standpoint for Russia than it is for Ukraine?

Ukraine should tell them to **** off.

The fighting doesn't stop until all invading forces are outsise Ukraine borders.

A lull gives Russia time to reinforce and resupply...now they know where the Ukrainian forces are weakest and they can remanuever to those points after stalling "talks" for a few days.
htownag10
AG
i is smart
AG
Something tells me these 'negotiations' will be spun into an excuse for Putin to ratchet things up.
RONA Ag
AG
JobSecurity said:

God bless those people, the world has largely just stood by and watched but they refuse to be conquered!!!
RONA Ag
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

RONA Ag said:

SPSAg05 said:

How do you not realize that a lull in fighting is more beneficial from a resupply standpoint for Russia than it is for Ukraine?

Ukraine should tell them to **** off.

The fighting doesn't stop until all invading forces are outsise Ukraine borders.

A lull gives Russia time to reinforce and resupply...now they know where the Ukrainian forces are weakest and they can remanuever to those points after stalling "talks" for a few days.

Take it down a notch partner. With Russia already having exhausted 2/3rds of their men and all of their rocket supply (which has been documented as needing months to get more) more aid from nato to Ukraine is going to help. Russia isn't about to go and commit an addition 100,000 men to this war effort.
fullback44
AG
I was following along in one of the tweets and found and interesting comment

The head commander for Chechnya who is there leading his soldiers against the Ukraine said that

"we are losing this battle because the Ukraine army is loaded to teeth with modern weapons from the West, he says their equipment is no match against the modern weapons that Ukraine is using"

Sounds like the shoulder fired weapons like the Javelin and NLAW are tearing the invaders a new one
TheCougarHunter
AG
Here's my prediction

Putins gig is up. They negotiate a peace where Ukraine cedes the disputed zone in the east to Russia, Russia agrees to war reparations. Putin gets to save face with a "win" and their economy doesn't get wrecked. Ukraine remains a sovereign state.

The alternative is Russia escalates their use of force and things get out of control quickly.
hoosier-daddy
Gates next on cnn
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
fullback44 said:

I was following along in one of the tweets and found and interesting comment

The head commander for Chechnya who is there leading his soldiers against the Ukraine said that

"we are losing this battle because the Ukraine army is loaded to teeth with modern weapons from the West, he says their equipment is no match against the modern weapons that Ukraine is using"

Sounds like the shoulder fired weapons like the Javelin and NLAW are tearing the invaders a new one

Maybe if the upper echelon of the Russian military wasn't rife with corruption, fraud, and selling equipment for personal gain, they would actually have modern equipment. Probably not. But maybe.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Who?mikejones!
Why would Ukraine give anything up at this point?

AgsMyDude
AG
Bigfoot Is Real said:

Something tells me these 'negotiations' will be spun into an excuse for Putin to ratchet things up.

My thoughts too. I don't see anything positive coming from this. Ukraine isn't going to surrender and Russia will just continue to threaten more heavy artillery.
SPSAg05
AG
aeroag14
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

Here's my prediction

Putins gig is up. They negotiate a peace where Ukraine cedes the disputed zone in the east to Russia, Russia agrees to war reparations. Putin gets to save face with a "win" and their economy doesn't get wrecked. Ukraine remains a sovereign state.

The alternative is Russia escalates their use of force and things get out of control quickly.

Doubt highly the Ukrainians are going to cede Russia land
FireAg
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

Here's my prediction

I think an cease fire involves ceding the contested territories in the East…

I doubt reparations happen…

I think Ukraine also pledges to remain NATO-neutral…
Bottlerocket
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

Here's my prediction

Meh. Let's putin off the hook and emboldens him
Dorm 15
AG
According to a war correspondent the Russian speaking areas of Ukraine have no desire to be part of Russia.
aeroag14
AG
FireAg said:

TheCougarHunter said:

Here's my prediction

I think an cease fire involves ceding the contested territories in the East…

I doubt reparations happen…

I think Ukraine also pledges to remain NATO-neutral…

So basically Russia gets what they want and Ukraine gets nothing? Yeah I doubt that happens
TheCougarHunter
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Why would Ukraine give anything up at this point?

Because Russia has enough artillery and rocket assets to turn Kiev and all major cities into smoking piles of rubble.
JobSecurity
AG

So much for ensuring everything is grounded during their talks
RONA Ag
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

Here's my prediction

That will be seen as a loss for Putin which I'm not sure he will be able to take.

Also in a world where those were the terms it isn't stopping the sanctions nor should it. NATO needs to bleed Putin and Russia dry after the war until he is overthrown. His people finally and truly see what he is and need to feel international pressure until he is removed
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.