***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,548,137 Views | 47728 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by 74OA
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jabberwalkie09
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Going to get more weapons?

Not sure yet. With Russia basically having air superiority at this point, this seems pretty risky. But as the saying goes "fortune favors the bold" and I hope it applies here.
amercer
AG
Kalashnikovs are old but extremely reliable right?

Maybe the rest of their old ass gear is like that too.
richardag
Rossticus said:

Heroes and patriots.
Truth
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Gotcha. I'm not surprised. He extorted Ukraine before, pocketed millions, let his crack head pedo son take in more, and he's a fing coward....just like Obama. Zero military support.

Maybe if Ukraine denounced gender he'd go all in, otherwise **** that worthless **** and his voters
Who?mikejones!
Sounds like he has an American with him
Who?mikejones!
depogs
AG
Yup thought that as soon as I heard " how you holding up brotha?"
These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.-Thomas Paine
jabberwalkie09
AG
Who?mikejones!
jabberwalkie09 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Not sure yet. With Russia basically having air superiority at this point, this seems pretty risky. But as the saying goes "fortune favors the bold" and I hope it applies here.

Maybe they got Intel on an incoming air strike and moved them to Poland to avoid destruction
Rossticus
I hate Putin but right now I hate every gutless politician in DC for not pushing for every viable means to help these folks. They've proven themselves.

I know the situations aren't linked but if we'll fight for some of the **** we've justified fighting for the past 12 years then the least we can do is give every possible means of material support for a country fighting for their freedom against unprovoked Russian invasion.
Who?mikejones!

Sounds of jets above Kiev. Also something got blown up
Rossticus
Missiles incoming on Kyiv.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Maybe they got Intel on an incoming airstrip and moved them to Poland to avoid destruction

That's a distinct possibility. Those assets aren't going to be coming back then.
jabberwalkie09
AG
depogs
AG
Claims of TU-95 inbound….don't know how they would get that intel.
These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.-Thomas Paine
BAP Enthusiast
htownag10 said:

The ghost

Everyone has been fooled by a 4chan /pol/ meme. This isn't real.

clw04
AG
depogs said:

Claims of TU-95 inbound….don't know how they would get that intel.
NATO
agsalaska
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

US backing off supporting Ukraine
Hope not. We should be giving them every gun that we can. They are fighting the ****ing Russians.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

richardag
jabberwalkie09 said:

I know this was posted earlier, but the translation I hadn't seen.
Thanks for posting. She's more of a heroine than I originally thought. She has more courage than President Biden's entire administration.

This verbal exchange should be tattooed on President Biden's ass.
BAP Enthusiast
cone said:

I would assume the vast majority

single day Ukrainian ace? Outrageous claim.

If it sounds like a comic book, it's most likely fake.
Jayhawk
Rossticus said:

Ukraine Gas Expert said:

US backing off supporting Ukraine

Heard a report of Biden administration concerns over "legality" of providing support to an insurgency and whether that constitutes "escalation". NO *******ED BALLS!!!
Source? This is horrible , and I am NOT some one who is advocating any direct US involvement whatsoever in the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

This is the kind of thing that gives rise to dark theories about Biden's motivations.
2wealfth Man
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

2wealfth Man said:

I am curious as to what they want to use the 155's for? Ukrainian forces seem to be well dispersed.

Grid bombardment likely. I'd expect them to be used in cities.
yikes; that is going to stiffen resistance considerably. Not impressed with RUS execution of this "special action"
hbtheduce
AG
SidsBurnerAccount said:

htownag10 said:

Interesting nuggets on the Ukrainian Navy. First reports were they'd been completely sunk and caught napping in harbor (fog of war I suppose). Wish I could find some info on what's really happening with them.

Thought I saw reports that some of their navy was sunk but they had their "best" and "newest" ships in an allied country.
74OA
AG
deddog said:

74OA said:

Not much Russian navy action, so far.
They might have launched some of the cruise missiles? They did in Syria during their trial run.
"A U.S. defense official told USNI News that Russian Navy surface ships in the Black Sea fired the long-range Kalibir NK land-attack missiles."
richardag
Rossticus said:

US is starting to try and back out of continuing to arm Ukraine for the purposes of protracted insurgency.
Link? I haven't seen this?
fightingfarmer09
Rossticus said:

Xi just announced support for Russia by sending grain to assist in offsetting any issues stemming from the conflict.

Grain they bought from us now that Biden took away their Ag trade tariffs effective this week.
Who?mikejones!
2wealfth Man said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

2wealfth Man said:

I am curious as to what they want to use the 155's for? Ukrainian forces seem to be well dispersed.

Grid bombardment likely. I'd expect them to be used in cities.
yikes; that is going to stiffen resistance considerably. Not impressed with RUS execution of this "special action"

It might stiffen resistance.

It might also break it.
Rossticus
Bombing of Kyiv reportedly incoming. 15 min out.
Rossticus
fightingfarmer09 said:

Rossticus said:

Xi just announced support for Russia by sending grain to assist in offsetting any issues stemming from the conflict.

Grain they bought from us now that Biden took away their Ag trade tariffs effective this week.

I could not be more furious with how this admin is handling this. GOP needs to rally support with Dems and get vocal bipartisan REAL sanctions and a commitment to every possible form of indirect support we can finagle. It's time to stand up.
Who?mikejones!
Rossticus said:

Bombing of Kyiv reportedly incoming. 15 min out.

How far out do they start dropping Ordinance?
cone
AG

a nice little bull**** story
JobSecurity
AG
erudite
fightingfarmer09 said:

Rossticus said:

I read the Sino-Russian treaty press release. At least from the Chinese version we can glean a couple things.
1) The Russian negotiating strength is not strong, they agreed to all Chinese demands.
2) China will support any Russian action in Ukraine
3) Russia will support any action in Taiwan
4) China guarantees "The basis of the foundation of the Russian state, and its economical security" This means propping up the Russian economy.
5) Russia agrees to sell natural resources to China at a below market price not stated.
Eliminatus
AG
Have live cams of Kiev pulled up as I do this pointless ass lab report.

Nothing yet.
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.