***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,539,473 Views | 47720 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by GAC06
htownag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My main point is this. If you border with Russia and aren't part of NATO then, you could be next.
jabberwalkie09
AG

Anyone have verification of this is actually Romania or is it file footage?
Rossticus
htownag10 said:

My main point is this. If you border with Russia and aren't part of NATO then, you could be next.

NATO isn't going to admit anyone right now because it could piss off Putin. Not to mention that it would be a massive slap in Ukraine's face. I don't think anything happens until after this is over.
Irish 2.0
jabberwalkie09
AG
FJB
AG
AggieKO
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Talk about hazard pay
G Martin 87
AG
Carlo4 said:

G Martin 87 said:

htownag10 said:

After this, what's going to stop putin from going after Finland. Another non-nato country on his boarder. If you saw his speech from a few days ago. He wants all the republics back.
Finland is not a historical buffer for a push towards Moscow. Ukraine is. Moreover, Finland was not a Soviet controlled republic like Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania.

Russian Empire lost Finland in WW1
And? That was under the Czars, not the USSR or the Russian Federation. Finland is not in any sense a breakaway or newly independent "former republic" of Putin's Russia.
flashplayer
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Carlo4 said:

G Martin 87 said:

htownag10 said:

After this, what's going to stop putin from going after Finland. Another non-nato country on his boarder. If you saw his speech from a few days ago. He wants all the republics back.
Finland is not a historical buffer for a push towards Moscow. Ukraine is. Moreover, Finland was not a Soviet controlled republic like Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania.

And? That was under the Czars, not the USSR or the Russian Federation. Finland is not in any sense a breakaway or newly independent "former republic" of Putin's Russia.

If he's playing on pre/post WWII sentiments what makes anyone think going back another 20 years would stop him?
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
AggieKO said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Talk about hazard pay
right!? i said this on the other thread but i'm trying to imagine the conversation that led to this embedment. did he just walk up to this invading force and ask

"Hey guys, i know y'all are in the middle of an invasion and all, but mind if i hang out with you for a bit?"
CanyonAg77
AG
While there may be some great info coming across Twitter, expect bulls**t and propaganda, too. For instance, saw this Tweet.

It's really a photo of a Saudi Aircraft crashing after a training flight in 2018.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world-tornado-fighter-jet-crashes-in-saudi-arabia-during-return-from-training-mission-452511
Guffia
FJB
AG
I'll check with the guys who confirmed Covid came from the pangolin / bat soup. Be right back…
solishu
AG
FJB said:

This is Russian propaganda. Please share one credible source that documents the presence of US biolabs in Ukraine.
Rapier108
solishu said:

FJB said:

This is Russian propaganda. Please share one credible source that documents the presence of US biolabs in Ukraine.
And others here are already lapping it up, even using it to cast the US as the bad guys while fully supporting Putin's invasion.
Ulrich
flashplayer said:

G Martin 87 said:

Carlo4 said:

G Martin 87 said:

htownag10 said:

If he's playing on pre/post WWII sentiments what makes anyone think going back another 20 years would stop him?

I'm pretty sure he has played on sentiments regarding the origin of the proto-Russian state, the Kievan Rus. That was a thousand years ago.
Rapier108
Ulrich said:

flashplayer said:

G Martin 87 said:

Carlo4 said:

G Martin 87 said:

htownag10 said:

I'm pretty sure he has played on sentiments regarding the origin of the proto-Russian state, the Kievan Rus. That was a thousand years ago.
Which is also being used by the pro-Putin posters here to justify it.
Rydyn
AG
solishu said:

Please share one credible source that documents the presence of US biolabs in Ukraine.

Yeah. When I find a credible source documenting the locations of US Biolabs, I'll make sure I post it here.
FJB
AG
You use a sock to send your first reply and then edited it? Talk about propaganda.
G Martin 87
AG
flashplayer said:

G Martin 87 said:

Carlo4 said:

G Martin 87 said:

htownag10 said:

Stalin tried it and got his nose bloodied, for one. Two, the international reaction to Putin invading Finland would be much different. Crimea, Ukraine, and the Baltic republics aren't viewed the same way.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
Vae Victis
solishu
AG
I was using my brother's computer and forgot to change accounts. Sorry for the confusion.
Rossticus
TRM
AG
Rumors of a Turkish warship hit by Russia.
J. Walter Weatherman
Rapier108 said:

solishu said:

FJB said:

And others here are already lapping it up, even using it to cast the US as the bad guys while fully supporting Putin's invasion.

Wouldn't be Texags without people latching onto insane conspiracy theories with zero evidence behind them.
jabberwalkie09
AG
SidsBurnerAccount
amercer said:

Well, Ukraine still seems to exist this morning which is more than I expected. Every day this drags on is a loss for Russia.
I agree with this. I'm surprised the Ukrainian president stayed. There are good reports that the Turks landed a couple of planes 3 hours before the attack and the Ukrainian leadership was given an out. They seem to have chosen to stay and fight.
SidsBurnerAccount
htownag10 said:

Border. What's stopping him is manpower and logistics. This Ukrainian invasion is taking an enormous percentage of the Russian military to pull off. This isn't the Soviet army of 1987 in terms of size.
ChemEAg08
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

So maybe the ruskies are just on a peace keeping mission and want to start reestablishing the Soviet Union.

Here's my shocked face.
Rossticus
TRM said:

That would be an escalation
Rossticus
AgBQ-00
AG
A channel I watch that gives pretty good analyst type views. ETA: Oops didn't see the post above.

You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
Rossticus

jabberwalkie09
AG
Rossticus said:

TRM said:

That would be an escalation

Pretty significant if true.

TRM, where are you seeing this?
Rossticus
Canadian reports of possible JTF2 presence on the ground in Ukraine. Waiting for confirmation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Task_Force_2
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 1364

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.