***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,584,871 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Eliminatus
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JFABNRGR
AG
lb3 said:

The Ukes made it impassible, the Russians made it irreparable.

Hopefully the substructure (foundations) still have full structural integrity. Even so not a quick fix even temporary. The barging would be way faster.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

Anti-government rally in Chisinau
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/13-november-antigovernment-rally-in-chisinau

https://t.me/orda_kz/40129

Interesting that Sputnik News (Russian state-owned media) is all over this report. Pretty obvious that they want to foment unrest in Moldova.
Rossticus

Rossticus
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Private PoopyPants said:

That's pretty ballsy by the Ukes given the limited defense area if artillery or forces are concentrated from the Russian side. But that's assuming fighting a regular army. They probably have mobilized forces there armed with pop guns and grenades from WWII.

I'm guessing that this is the start of a sweep east if they can get momentum going and transfer of more troops/equipment?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Rossticus
What a third rate isht army. They literally steal anything they can just to steal things AND film it because they're proud of it! They're looters, not soldiers. Every day I think Russians couldn't be any trashier and then they prove me wrong.

Rossticus
Rossticus
Eliminatus
AG
Rossticus said:

What a third rate isht army. They literally steal anything they can just to steal things AND film it because they're proud of it! They're looters, not soldiers. Every day I think Russians couldn't be any trashier and then they prove me wrong.

They are literally thugs with guns at this point. In the beginning they had their best and most professional forces leading the way but most of those are probably dead and wounded by now and their replacements are exactly that...thugs with guns.

Every nation has it's share of miscreants. We all know this. It seems to be the institution in Russia though. The norm.

I'll say it again. Every time an Asiatic country marches to war, atrocities and misery follows like clockwork. Every. Single. Time. Just something about that expanse of land I guess.....
agent-maroon
AG
Why the hell would a soldier steal a raccoon? Going to find out if it tastes like chicken?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rossticus
agent-maroon said:

Why the hell would a soldier steal a raccoon? Going to find out if it tastes like chicken?

It gets weirder. According to the tweet below, this guy runs a zoo in Crimea and was looting the Kherson zoo for animals for his zoo. I have no words for how unprofessional the Russian military is. It's mind blowing.

rgag12
AG
agent-maroon said:

Why the hell would they have a raccoon in a zoo? They not native in Europe? I'll see like 10 this month
Rossticus
rgag12 said:

agent-maroon said:

Why the hell would they have a raccoon in a zoo? They not native in Europe? I'll see like 10 this month

Not originally native to Europe but they're all over the place now. Probably had them because they have interesting mannerisms and are fun for people, particularly kids, to watch.
Blackbeard94
AG
Rossticus said:

Oh my goodness, stop, I can't breath! Ha Ha Ha!
agent-maroon
AG
Germany is overrun with raccoons and the rest of the continent is worried they'll be next

Originally imported for the fur trade.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rossticus
Yeah. I was responding to "why would they have them in the zoo?". Import of nonnative invasive species (whether accidental or purposeful) never goes well. Critters like to live and proliferate, and they'll find a way to adapt and spread if at all possible. I'd still trade a yard full of raccoons to get rid of fire ants, though. Talk about an all time epic screw up there.
FamousAgg
Maybe I'm falling for some sort of scheme to foment hatred, but the more of this i see, the more convinced I am that Russia is a trash country full of trash people.
Rossticus
BattleGrackle said:

Maybe I'm falling for some sort of scheme to foment hatred, but the more of this i see, the more convinced I am that Russia is a trash country full of trash people.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
agent-maroon
AG
Read somewhere that due to their adaptability to urban environments there are now more raccoons in North America than there ever has been. And to make it worse, they are population density dependent breeders - the more you eliminate, the more offspring they produce. Killing & trapping can actually cause a transient rise in the local population.
Not a Bot
AG
The Everglades is a great example in how to deal with raccoon populations. All they need is ti import a whole bunch of pythons and a little bit of time.

Wait, what thread is this?
jobu93
AG
Oh they do have a trash country but I'm convinced that raccoon wound up in a soup or will soon.
Fitch
AG
Rossticus
Looks like more fun in the pipeline perhaps.

Rossticus
That tracks. And apropos to boot!

RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Rossticus said:

Is it because this is the raccoon that the Ukrainian generals allowed russia to steal from the Kherson zoo.

MouthBQ98
AG
The peninsula is within artillery range to cover combat actions and gives them a foothold on the eastern side of the river. The attacking forces might seem exposed there but if they are within artillery support range they are likely fairly secure. If Ukraine can push north far enough to establish a crossing they can protect, they can sustain their attack to the east instead of being stopped by the river.
agyellow
Rossticus
RikkiTikkaTagem said:

Rossticus said:

Is it because this is the raccoon that the Ukrainian generals allowed russia to steal from the Kherson zoo.

This is where Russia learns what the biolabs were really all about. Bioengineered battle raccoons.
Flying Crowbar
AG
Plot twist!
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
I'm skeptical that the Kinburn Spit activity is actually a sincere operation. I'm a layman, though. Why would Ukraine go to such a small peninsula that would be easy to cut off? Could it be a diversion?
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 926 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.