I did that

25,689 Views | 291 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Valtrex11
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EwingBarnes said:

BUT its vandalism guys!!!! Bahaa, wonder what its like being a liberal ***** and get triggered everyday?

But they didn't get triggered when hundreds of gallons of white paint was used to paint "black lives matter" on city streets.
aggiebq03+
BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Don't need anyone to "have my back", if you agree with me sometimes can just say that. Not a real popular position around here.

My bad. Sorry I wrote about having your back. Was trying to show solidarity as another LGBT member of this board.

This topic has nothing whatsoever to do about LGBT, so why the **** would it matter? Makes me sad people feel they need to support their identity group on topics not even related to that identity group. It's a big part of what's wrong with America. Wasn't right when the KKK did it, it's not right when other groups do it either.

Edit: now back to grown ass adults *****ing about stickers.
TXAGFAN
AG
I didn't ***** about flags? I said I don't frequent businesses that feel compelled to share their love for Trump who lost 13 months ago with a big flag/decal/sign. If you choose to shop and select vendors with consideration of their politics that's certainly your* right too whether that's a biden flag (rarely if ever see them) or a pride flag even.

Edits: spelling
WHOOP!'91
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Vandalism? Come on.

See 2020 BLM riots for actual vandalism.
Marcus Brutus
BlueAg2003 said:

TXAGFAN, I've had your back on some stuff, but the vandalism angle is dumb. Vandalism requires damage. Something that can be taken off with a little windex and a razor-blade is hardly vandalism.

c'mon man, those stickers melt paint!

also, the OP was about a sticker on a package of meat that is going to be tossed in the garbage can. That's what he responded to.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
I would've never put a sticker on a gas pump before this thread. But now that I know how angry and petulant it makes liberals I'm gonna order a pack.
richardag
TXAGFAN said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Your side was burning down cities and killing and attacking countless people all summer of 2020 and you want to pitch a "vandalism" fit over stickers? Where were you then?

Every educated white liberal I know was bending over backwards to excuse and justify the rioting and arson. Are you on record vocally condemning this back then?

Classic...

Go find a post where I supported riots, you won't find one.
You don't, I believe you and I agree.

Problem is Kamala Harris did and assisted in having perps from the riots freed the next day to commit more violent acts during the riots. Did you vote for Kamala?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Tanya 93
TXAGFAN said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Easy, Rod said:

Any company or individual you buy these stickers from is glowing.

Yeah we should totally stop because it's not like it's trying to wake the masses up to the idiocy of leftists. I mean why let those sticker makers profit when we. Can just be silent and let our country turn into a 3rd world **** hole.
Less stickers, better policies/platforms may yield a better result.

Fewer.
dingleberry
TXAGFAN needs to move to Canada or Europe.

It isn't so fun when 60% of your income gets ripped from your paycheck to support the grifters. What is stopping you?
The Dirty Sock
Sea Speed said:

Don't worry bonfarr and txagfan, they are easily removable. No need to worry!

Where can I buy the others?
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3258236
BlueAg2003
AG
I was referring to other posts in which I have agreed with him. Not this one. He was a jerk to me and said he didn't need anyone to "have his back". I was saying, I'm a sarcastic way, sorry for having your back before as a member of the same community.
texsn95
AG
Derailed again.
AGHouston11
AG
TXAGFAN said:

I didn't ***** about flags? I said I don't frequent businesses that feel compelled to share their love for Trump who lost 13 months ago with a big flag/decal/sign. If you choose to shop and select vendors with consideration of their politics that's certainly your* right too whether that's a biden flag (rarely if ever see them) or a pride flag even.

Edits: spelling

Why are there no Biden flags? 81 million loved this guy!
samurai_science
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Especially when it targets the left, who is the real enemy.
cevans_40
AG
TXAGFAN said:

AG 2000' said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Don't need anyone to "have my back", if you agree with me sometimes can just say that. Not a real popular position around here.

My bad. Sorry I wrote about having your back. Was trying to show solidarity as another LGBT member of this board.

Almost like you should support someone based on the content of their ideas, not based on some perceived shared victimhood. Not to mention, the underlying philosophies of the LG and the BT are completely at odds with each other, so there's no reason they should just blindly support each other.
Always the victimhood commentary around here. Name one expansion of your fundamental rights as a presumably straight (probably white) guy in your lifetime and get back to me on that. Victim? No. Second class citizen? Maybe.

First, define fundamental rights.
Most married people I know would put their marriage (family) in their Top 3 priorities in life alongside duty to country and god (religion). Recognition of your family by the govt seems pretty fundamental to me. If you disagree would love your reasoning.

Yet you support a political party that designs every policy remove around destroying the family unit and making all children property of the state.
Not the policy that matters to me and actually impacts people directly, you're speaking in hyperboles re: democrats (all tens of millions of them?) trying to destroy their own family unit.

You voted against one of, if not the, most gay friendly presidents of all time because your leaders told you to. Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5605491002
richardag
cevans_40 said:

TXAGFAN said:

AG 2000' said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Almost like you should support someone based on the content of their ideas, not based on some perceived shared victimhood. Not to mention, the underlying philosophies of the LG and the BT are completely at odds with each other, so there's no reason they should just blindly support each other.
Always the victimhood commentary around here. Name one expansion of your fundamental rights as a presumably straight (probably white) guy in your lifetime and get back to me on that. Victim? No. Second class citizen? Maybe.

First, define fundamental rights.
Most married people I know would put their marriage (family) in their Top 3 priorities in life alongside duty to country and god (religion). Recognition of your family by the govt seems pretty fundamental to me. If you disagree would love your reasoning.

Yet you support a political party that designs every policy remove around destroying the family unit and making all children property of the state.
Not the policy that matters to me and actually impacts people directly, you're speaking in hyperboles re: democrats (all tens of millions of them?) trying to destroy their own family unit.

You voted against one of, if not the, most gay friendly presidents of all time because your leaders told you to. Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5605491002
Proving once again Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Tanya 93
For the record, I have complained about brisket prices for years here and on fb

It has been over 5.99 a pound quite often

Sully Dog
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Not as cool as wrecking an economy
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
dingleberry
Read your own article. States rights. I love how libs throw their education in our faces and then lack reading comprehension skills. For the record, i dont believe the government should be involved in marriage whatsoever. None of their business.
Tom Doniphon
"It should be a state's rights issue..." makes him evil.

Far better than what he could've said.
dingleberry
Dp
Tanya 93
Tom Doniphon said:

It should never be left alone to the states as long as people can file federal taxes as a married couple and get military benefits or SS from their spouse
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Sorry to ruin your pity party. The disdain you feel isn't because you're gay. We just hate liberals.

TXAGFAN
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Sorry to ruin your pity party. The disdain you feel isn't because you're gay. We just hate liberals.

Oh gosh thanks for clearing that up, I so badly wanted the F16 seal of approval.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Right. Not in the Constitution as the purview of fedgov? State's rights. 10th amendment.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Oh gosh thanks for clearing that up, I so badly wanted the F16 seal of approval.

I'm just disappointed that you lied. You said you would leave, but yet, here you are.
TXAGFAN
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

I'm just disappointed that you lied. You said you would leave, but yet, here you are.
What fun would this place be if you all just agreed with each other?

Edit: Posts directed at me as if I'm a big dummy, I respond with a quote from the guy they're defending which directly refute their point and they're deleted. Yeah it's not on topic, but WE left the main topic a few pages ago and I didn't push it here.
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
Maybe not germane to this but the worst kinda of liberals are: (in order)

Straight single white women
Married straight white women
Gay single white men
Married straight white men
Straight single black women
After this if a big ol tie for 6th

(If Jewish, gay single white men shoot right up to a tie for number 1…having lived in NY as long as I did…trust me!)
aggietony2010
AG
Tanya 93 said:

For the record, I have complained about brisket prices for years here and on fb

It has been over 5.99 a pound quite often

Maybe in Missouri, but these prices are higher than anything I've seen for brisket. You could regularly get a whole prime brisket for 2.99-3.49 lb. Could find select for under $1/lb at the right time. Now it's almost $5/lb and it's not even bbq season when the prices pop slightly.

Even my go to cheap cut (picanha) has gone from 4.99 to 6.99 in the last year.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG

MOTHER OF GOD

this was at the stripes on the north side of El Campo

Does this keypad pass inspection?
Redstone
AG
McAllen area last week
Redstone
AG
PM me if you want tips on how to detail a thread in an amusing and memorable fashion.
Sticks&Stones
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

That's the hill you want to die on?
Squadron7
AG
Sticks&Stones said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

That's the hill you want to die on?

He's Margaret Dumont to our Groucho Marx.

And he's nailing it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.