I did that

25,763 Views | 291 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Valtrex11
TXAGFAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EwingBarnes said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Get a life go cry to some ****ing body else.
Whos crying? Whole lot of middle aged men justifying stickers in this thread.
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
Science Denier said:

TXAGFAN said:

Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

you really think a liberal is going to refuse to get gas at a pump because a republican put a sticker on it

you are delicate flowers
Probably not, how would you know.

I definitely don't go to business with places that can't help themselves and have Trump flags/messaging up (edit: talking about ones obviously posted by store/business, not stickers on pumps). You're welcome to do the same for the handful of Biden flags you may see (never encountered one honestly).
Dead people usually don't have the ability to put Biden flags out there.

Dead people, the easily triggered, illegals, people obsessed with pronouns, and poophole (urban dwellers)
FriscoKid
AG
Hey gasman,
How much are you docked when someone scratches "for a good time call...." on the pump? Is it more or less than sticker adhesive? Do the employees have to paint over the real vandalism of scratch marks every day too?
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
Love how the "finish" of gas pumps is suddenly an issue! Most of those things have not been cleaned, once, since they were installed…but suddenly a sticker is a top issue!
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Do I need to type my statement slower for you?

Or I'll rephrase, would you personally not get gas at a gas station because a 2 x 2 sticker is on the pump and it reminds you of your bad decisions ?
Tom Doniphon
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Watched buildings burn in BLM riots and then complains about stickers being "Vandalism"... is a gay pride flag, flying against the deed restrictions of a neighborhood, also "Vandalism?"

What clown world do you reside in?
aezmvp
TXAGFAN said:

EwingBarnes said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
You must be a riot at parties.

Edit: I shouldn't say riot, that might give the wrong impression.

You must be a riot peaceful protest at parties.
Cromagnum
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

LOL. Stickers are vandalism, but burning down businesses and looting them is totally fine.
TXAGFAN
AG

Or I'll rephrase, would you personally not get gas at a gas station because a 2 x 2 sticker is on the pump and it reminds you of your bad decisions ?
I was pretty clear in my reply.

Edit: No bad decisions here, watching the Roe v Wade discussion unfold I know I'd rather see any future SC noms made by a Democrat.
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

you really think a liberal is going to refuse to get gas at a pump because a republican put a sticker on it

you are delicate flowers

I definitely don't go to business with places that can't help themselves and have Trump flags/messaging up (edit: talking about ones obviously posted by store/business, not stickers on pumps). You're welcome to do the same for the handful of Biden flags you may see (never encountered one honestly).

Something tells me they don't miss your business. In fact, I bet they prefer you go somewhere else.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
So you personally wouldn't get gas at a gas station because some third party not affiliated with the gas station put up a 2x2 sticker?

Delicate flower confirmed
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
Back to the stickers: the three together are hilarious, but the one about that dunce Kamala is the best…she's an empty pant suit and sucks! (Not to mention the nice double entendre)
beanbean
TXAGFAN said:

EwingBarnes said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Triggered
TXAGFAN
AG
That's their prerogative. Businesses are generally in the business of making money and leaving flags up for a guy who lost 13 months ago isnt a priority.

People are free to spend their dollars as they please on either side of political spectrum, if you don't want to shop at companies you perceive as "woke" that's your call. Won't see me ****ting on you here for that.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
If you voted for Biden you made a bad decision

If you think SCTOUS should be used as a political tool you are a bad person
TXAGFAN
AG

So you personally wouldn't get gas at a gas station because some third party not affiliated with the gas station put up a 2x2 sticker?

Delicate flower confirmed
I said I would, how the hell do I know it's the owner.
TXAGFAN
AG

If you don't think what Republicans do with nominations is a political tool after the last couple noms I don't even know where to start. Lol.
aezmvp
TXAGFAN said:

That's their prerogative. Businesses are generally in the business of making money and leaving flags up for a guy who lost 13 months ago isnt a priority.

People are free to spend their dollars as they please on either side of political spectrum, if you don't want to shop at companies you perceive as "woke" that's your call. Won't see me ****ting on you here for that.
Acting as if woke isn't a thing. I hate to break it to you but it's even being used on Netflix in black focused shows. It's a thing and no amount of scare quotes will make it go away. But that's hilariously inept, so kudos on trying to slip that by in this forum.
FTAG 2000
AG
TXAGFAN said:

I was pretty clear in my reply.

Edit: No bad decisions here, watching the Roe v Wade discussion unfold I know I'd rather see any future SC noms made by a Democrat.
So you support baby murder? Cool.

But I bet you're anti-gun because it could save just one kid's life too, right?
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Yeah I don't do that. I'm able to separate political beliefs from financial decisions unless the person is just the worst of the worst. But hey, congrats on being so stunning and brave. And congrats on voting for such a successful president. I mean, this thread alone shows how much he's done!
CDUB98
AG
Your typical gas station worker isn't the brightest bulb in the box, and if you send them out there with a scraper, they'll likely trying to brute force the sticker off with that, and it can take the power coating off of the panel too.
TXAGFAN
AG
aezmvp said:

TXAGFAN said:

Acting as if woke isn't a thing. I hate to break it to you but it's even being used on Netflix in black focused shows. It's a thing and no amount of scare quotes will make it go away. But that's hilariously inept, so kudos on trying to slip that by in this forum.
Who said it's not a thing? I put it in quotes because I think it's a silly term used for describing anything that doesn't follow social conservative values.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
I've seem to remember posters complaining that SCOTUS rulings haven't gone the "RIGHT" way the trump nominees were a disappointment

CDUB98
AG
Seems I'm a little late to the discussion now as I got a work call in the middle of my last post.

Carry on with the next topic.
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

If you don't think what Republicans do with nominations is a political tool after the last couple noms I don't even know where to start. Lol.

Ah yes, nominees that like to judge cases on the wordings of the constitution. How political. Now you on the other hand, you only support the good judges that pull decisions straight out of their rectum based on their personal political beliefs. That's much more respectable.

White Liberals=The Worst
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Your side was burning down cities and killing and attacking countless people all summer of 2020 and you want to pitch a "vandalism" fit over stickers? Where were you then?

Every educated white liberal I know was bending over backwards to excuse and justify the rioting and arson. Are you on record vocally condemning this back then?

Classic...

FriscoKid
AG
CDUB98 said:

Your typical gas station worker isn't the brightest bulb in the box, and if you send them out there with a scraper, they'll likely trying to brute force the sticker off with that, and it can take the power coating off of the panel too.

So the metal scrapper removed paint and not the sticker? Hire better managers that train their employees not to be idiots.
CDUB98
AG
FriscoKid said:

CDUB98 said:

So the metal scrapper removed paint and not the sticker? Hire better managers that train their employees not to be idiots.

You ever work any length of time at a minimum wage job?

Idiots are the rule, not the exception.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ah yes, nominees that like to judge cases on the wordings of the constitution. How political. Now you on the other hand, you only support the good judges that pull decisions straight out of their rectum based on their personal political beliefs. That's much more respectable.

He won't touch it, he knows he backed himself in a corner
TXAGFAN
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Your side was burning down cities and killing and attacking countless people all summer of 2020 and you want to pitch a "vandalism" fit over stickers? Where were you then?

Every educated white liberal I know was bending over backwards to excuse and justify the rioting and arson. Are you on record vocally condemning this back then?

Classic...

Go find a post where I supported riots, you won't find one.
cevans_40
AG
TXAGFAN said:

you are delicate flowers

Those that had Biden flags are utterly embarrassed and have removed all evidence of their stupidity
FriscoKid
AG
CDUB98 said:

FriscoKid said:

CDUB98 said:

You ever work any length of time at a minimum wage job?

Idiots are the only rule, not the exception.

If I'm the owner I leave a bottle of goo gone behind the counter. If and only if the sticker doesn't come off clean with your fingers then spray a little bit of this on the adhesive and wipe it off.
Mister Mystery Guest

They should have just slapped a sticker on it.
cevans_40
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Classic...

Go find a post where I supported riots, you won't find one.

Again, you voted for it
Kvetch
AG
cevans_40 said:

TXAGFAN said:

you are delicate flowers

Those that had Biden flags are utterly embarrassed and have removed all evidence of their stupidity

Come to Austin where you can still see Beto for Senate stickers on cars 10 times a day. You'd be surprised by how many idiots are proud of their mental deficiencies.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.