Biden Blames "Failure to Stop Global Warming" for Tornadoes

5,787 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bobaloo
APHIS AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
annie88 said:

C@LAg said:

fjb

man cannot "stop" climate change, let alone current global warming.
This. I am so sick of all this climate change, climate control, global warming bull***** We have ****ing idiots in charge of this world. The media will not correct them because they're liberal, and the weather people will not correct them because they're liberal. These people are ****ing insane and evil.
Instead of wasting billions on something that cannot be stopped, we should be spending it on preparation such as actual rising sea levels (possible dikes) if and when it occurs. Weather will always occur.
deddog
AG
What????

This is still an issue? When Trump was President and Antifa was setting forests on fire, the democrats on facebook had assured me that voting against Trump would fix this????

So what happened??

Oh yeah, you democrats voted for a ****** who poops his pants and likes touching little girls breasts.
Solid choice. Reflects your values

I'm sure that's the guy to fix "climate change"
RAB91
I'm surprised he didn't say this also...

Austin Ag
AG
[url] [/url]
doubledog
Quote:

Biden Blames "Failure to Stop Global Warming" for Tornadoes

And yet Biden does not believe his climate plan does not cause high gasoline prices.

jc100
AG

Author/ Actress (don't know don't care) says it's voters for McConnell and Rand's fault.
zephyr88
AG
*** Stop bypassing obscenity filters -- Staff ***
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Keegan99 said:

This was the first F5 tornado in the US in eight years, which is the second longest streak in over eight decades.
Amazing facts. The collective ignorance of our country is depressing.
Rapier108
BaileyAg said:

Have a buddy who's a meteorologist tell me that the weather folks are told to name more storms because it fits the narrative of climate change.
It's all bs
Been saying this about hurricanes for years.

"Sub-tropical storm" and naming a storm which is barely a cloud collection in the middle of the Atlantic as a tropical storm (for all of 1-2 updates) just reeks of political manipulation.
Matt_ag98
Ragoo said:

So are we back to global warming? I thought I'd was simply climate change?

I often wonder what we humans did to the planet 13,000 years ago when that Ice Age ended...my white man guilt tells me my ancestors had to be at fault somehow
Aston04
AG
I've lived near the middle of tornado alley for ten years. This is the LEAST busy season I can remember.. We've had zero tornado warnings in my county.. But. But.. But.. "science"..

Whatever..
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
rocky the dog
AG
WolfCall
AG
The ongoing catastrophy of windmill turbines, not only killing millions of birds and bats but also causing the worst tornadoes in history.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Keegan99
AG

Actual data.
TAMU1990
AG
It's actually been a low outbreak year and the data proves that.

Remember, this is the administration that made a graph for a 2 cent gas price decrease and celebrated it.
APHIS AG
TAMU1990 said:

Remember, this is the administration that made a graph for a 2 cent gas price decrease and celebrated it.
If it goes against the narrative, it is irrelevant.
Spyderman
AG
Perhaps it a form of judgment? Killing unborn children in their mothers wombs might suggest that?
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It's just as likely tornadoes are caused by gods wrath than climate change.
Gaw617
Hey Joe before you change the weather for the entire world could you actually get our inflation under control?
BuddysBud
AG
TAMU1990 said:

The overall lack of tornadoes is likely caused by man-made carbon emissions into the atmosphere.
Cromagnum
AG
Keegan99 said:

Actual data.

Hmm...almost like it's cyclical...ya know...kinda Iike how El Nino and La Nina come and go.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
Rapier108
FEMA administrator blames climate change for deadly tornado outbreak | Fox News
fooz
Broke Back Brandon
FTAG 2000
AG
They were still pulling people out of the rubble when that clown trotted this out.

And the same administration that can't figure out how to deal with a supply chain backlog at two ports wants us to believe it can control the world's climate if we just hand over more tax money to them.
CanyonAg77
AG
Aston04 said:

I've lived near the middle of tornado alley for ten years. This is the LEAST busy season I can remember.. We've had zero tornado warnings in my county.. But. But.. But.. "science"..

Whatever..
I'm curious what you consider as tornad alley. My observation is that it used to be the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma some 50 years ago, when I was a kid.

I think there is little doubt it has shifted eastward since then
Ghost Mech

Quote:

Here's why the US has more tornadoes than any other country

The US averages over 1,150 tornadoes every year. That's more than any other country. In fact, it's more than Canada, Australia and all European countries combined.
Within the US, every state has had at least one tornado, and some have dozens each year.

The US is special in terms of producing so many tornadoes, especially violent ones.

In the US, the average number of tornado fatalities per year is 73. But in Europe, where the tornadoes are usually much weaker, the fatalities are estimated to be between 10 and 15 annually.

All of these factors can lead to higher fatality rate in Southern states compared to the Plains. But all of these states have a few things in common: the ideal atmospheric conditions for tornadoes to form.
"The basic ingredients for severe thunderstorms that can make tornadoes are warm, moist air near the ground, relatively dry, cool air aloft (about 10,000 to 30,000 feet), and horizontal winds in the environment the storm forms in that increase as you go from the ground up and change direction with height, blowing from the equator near the ground and from the west aloft," says Dr. Harold Brooks, senior scientist with the NOAA National Severe Storms Laboratory.

Low pressure systems in the US pull warm, moist air from the Gulf of Mexico and cool, dry air aloft from the Rocky Mountains or the High Desert in the southwest. The states that fall in between those two regions end up being in the ideal location for severe weather to ignite.

"No place else in the world has the large warm water on its equatorward side with a wide high range of mountains extending from north to south to the west of it," Dr. Brooks said. "All the other tornado prone regions have at least one feature suboptimal."

The US leads every other country for tornadoes
Other countries experience tornadoes, including Germany, Australia, South Africa, eastern China, Japan, Bangladesh, Argentina, and more.

Europe as a whole is comparable to the size of the US, but there is a vast difference in number of tornadoes and tornado fatalities.

One thing most countries have in common is the time of day that tornadoes occur, which is most frequently during the afternoon and early evening. But the peak season is not the same. In the US, spring is the peak for tornado activity. For central and northern Europe the main tornado season is in summer, whereas it is autumn for the western and central Mediterranean region, and winter in the eastern Mediterranean.

Outside of the US, Canada actually ranks second on the list for most tornadoes, with an average of 100 per year.
Tornadoes are not limited to the Northern Hemisphere. Australia has dozens every year, and South Africa also reports annual occurrences. South America, much like other continents, has its own tornado hotspot, known as "pasillo de los tornados." This tornado corridor includes Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and a portion of Brazil.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/07/weather/us-leads-tornado-numbers-tornado-alley/index.html

The answer is simple.....We need a 10% global tax to cut down the Rocky Mountains then the tornadoes will go away.
TxTarpon
Hey libs:

Dump your smartphone.
Never travel ANYWHERE beyond where a bus, train, horse or 'letric car can take you.
Wear cotton clothing.
Never buy anything synthetic.

Do all that and....nothing will change.
But you can feel good.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
kubiak03
AG
hopefully one of you weather gurus can confirm and maybe provide some more insight. I recall hearing a few times that tornado alley has shifted a lot to the east over the past 20 or so years.

Was heavily in north tx up north but now moving closer to alabama/MS north.
Aston04
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Aston04 said:

Whatever..
I'm curious what you consider as tornad alley. My observation is that it used to be the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma some 50 years ago, when I was a kid.

I think there is little doubt it has shifted eastward since then
I live in SW Missouri (borders OK). Off the top of my head, I consider OK and KS as dead center.
AGHouston11
AG
Ok let's follow the logic of Biden,

Then I blame him, Kerry, and everyone else that flies in private jets, have large homes, and have multiple homes.

They should have to pay today for the damage and destruction THEY have caused NOW!!!!!
CanyonAg77
AG
Keegan99 said:

This was the first F5 tornado in the US in eight years, which is the second longest streak in over eight decades.

So, you're telling me that in recent history, F5 tornadoes ONLY happen with a Democrat president?

Actually, if you look at the last 5 presidential administrations, there have been 15 EF5 tornadoes.

Only one came during a Republican administration

The science is settled!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F5_and_EF5_tornadoes
Rapier108
kubiak03 said:

hopefully one of you weather gurus can confirm and maybe provide some more insight. I recall hearing a few times that tornado alley has shifted a lot to the east over the past 20 or so years.

Was heavily in north tx up north but now moving closer to alabama/MS north.
Not really

There are two main "alleys" involved in tornadoes. A few other areas also exist where tornadoes are more common and referred to as "alleys" but not in common use.

Tornado Alley is the classic area in the middle of the country.

What you're thinking of is "Dixie Alley". Tornados there tend to be the more violent, long track types which move at very fast speeds. 40-60mph or higher.

Other maps will have it everything a bit differently but this is good enough for the basics. Many have Dixie Alley covering most of Georgia and all of Alabama.

Also, side note, The Weather Channel will not use the term Dixie Alley because as I'm sure everyone can guess, "muh racism!"
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.