Biden Blames "Failure to Stop Global Warming" for Tornadoes

5,777 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bobaloo
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

President Joe Biden lamented the world's failure to stop global warming on Saturday after addressing the deadly tornadoes that swept through several states.

"We all know that everything is more intense when the climate is warming. Everything," he said. "And obviously it has some impact here."

At least 30 tornadoes were reported across six different states causing widespread devastation, and over 100 people are expected killed from the storm.

The president said he did not know the full extent of global warming's contribution to the deadly storms, which he described as one of the "largest tornado outbreaks in history." He said he would get the Environmental Protection Agency to investigate.

"All that I know is that the intensity of the weather across the board has some impact as a consequence of the warming of the planet," Biden said.

The president praised the reporter who asked him about climate change.

"As usual, you ask always the best question," he said with a wry chuckle.

"How are we going to handle this?" he continued. "Part of it is acknowledging that the likelihood of fewer weather catastrophes, absent of continued movement on dealing with global warming, it's just not going to happen."

Biden said he was shocked by the record wildfires in the country during 2021, expressing alarm that global warming was a major contribution.

"So we have to act," he said.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/11/jjoe-biden-laments-failure-to-stop-global-warming-after-deadly-tornados/

Keeping the political aspect separate from discussing the actual tornadoes. We all knew that this would be the talking points as always.
C@LAg
fjb

man cannot "stop" climate change, let alone current global warming.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Biden couldn't pass a 5th grade science exam. Pretty sure he doesn't understand climate.
ClassicAg18
AG
Ugh
ttu_85
Funky Winkerbean said:

Biden couldn't pass a 5th grade science exam. Pretty sure he doesn't understand climate.
This. He is a total moron pimping climate change with every excuse. Deadly December tornadoes happen. They are not common but when warm humid air gets far enough north anything is possible.
YouBet
AG
Quote:

"We all know that everything is more intense when the climate is warming. Everything," he said. "And obviously it has some impact here."
The science is settled, I guess.
justcallmeharry
S
Funky Winkerbean said:

Surely Dr. Jill Biden explained it to him...
Rockdoc
AG
Only one thing to do. Tornado tax!
Ragoo
AG
So are we back to global warming? I thought I'd was simply climate change?
VaultingChemist
AG
I blame the tornadoes on Joe Biden sniffing little kids. Just as much evidence to support my hypothesis as manmade global warming being responsible.
MaroonStain
AG
Good grief...just put Obama in front of the microphone....
oldcrow91
AG
Is it global warming again?

You're off the narrative poopaw
Aggiemike96
AG
Though the tornadoes were destructive and tragic, how many unborn babies were murdered today? Biden discussing this too? If not, FJB.
jetch17
AG
Oh FFS.

FJB!
TexAgs91
AG
> Biden Blames "Failure to Stop Global Warming" for Tornadoes

Whoa... Who could have seen that coming?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
When number of violent storms are lower or when average annual temperates don't agree with predictions, they make sure to remind us that weather is not climate. When a weather disaster happens or when extreme temperatures occur, they call it climate change. We do need to try to conserve resources and avoid pollution, but anyone that buys into the climate emergency the Dems are selling is a fool!
ABATTBQ87
AG
Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.

Mark Twain
BadMoonRisin
AG
lmao. so it's literally old man yells at clouds.

It's not the severity of the punishment that deters crime; it's the certainty of it.
APHIS AG
Quote:

The president praised the reporter who asked him about climate change.

"As usual, you ask always the best question," he said with a wry chuckle.

Of "course" he/she does.
panhandlefarmer
AG
"We all know…". What an idiot.
TXAG 05
AG
Never let a crisis go to waste.
Red Dane
Sounds funny from a guy who bought a 5000 sq ft ocean front residence in 2007 when it should have been under water according to his fellow alarmists. Government sure has paid well for old Joe and it is the picking of winners that global warming allows that makes it so.
Gigem314
AG
You'd think under all the botox, the meds, the frailty of his age, that there'd at least be an ounce of empathy left in that man over a tragic event like this.

But no. He just reads what he's told.

What an empty man.
aggiepaintrain
AG
I swear to god I would not piss on him if he were on fire
techno-ag
AG
There he goes confusing climate with weather again.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

annie88
AG
C@LAg said:

fjb

man cannot "stop" climate change, let alone current global warming.
This. I am so sick of all this climate change, climate control, global warming bull***** We have ****ing idiots in charge of this world. The media will not correct them because they're liberal, and the weather people will not correct them because they're liberal. These people are ****ing insane and evil.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Reno Hightower
So these poor folks have been ravaged and he takes it as an opportunity to pander to the green lobby and ***** about climate.

What an *******!
Keegan99
AG
This was the first F5 tornado in the US in eight years, which is the second longest streak in over eight decades.
Muy
AG
The bodies are still warm and he's using their deaths to push his stupid ass agenda.

Eff this evil, senile loser and everyone who voted for him.
BaileyAg
AG
Have a buddy who's a meteorologist tell me that the weather folks are told to name more storms because it fits the narrative of climate change.
It's all bs
TyHolden
AG
C@LAg
[If you have questions regarding moderation, please reach out to us - Texags Staff]
4stringAg
AG
He's using the rectal pull method to "politicize " the tornadoes when all he really needs to do is just STFU besides a statement of sympathy for the victims.
Cromagnum
AG
Right...because we've never had tornadoes happen in December before. I can't wait until this stupid MF is gone, never to be heard from again.
IslanderAg04
Hasnt been 24 hours and he's already spouting climate. Then says he doesnt want to go bc he'll get in the way. What a waste.

Just think, use electric cars, fake meat products, and windmills, then we'll never see bad weather again.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.