The reason why you must vote for Trump in 2024

3,559 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TXaggiesTX
ChemEAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-awarded-honorary-ninth-210630600.html

Donald Trump awarded honorary ninth-degree taekwondo black belt now outranks Chuck Norris

Quote:

Martial artist: Kukkiwon, a taekwondo governing body based in South Korea, presented the former president with an honorary ninth dan black belt at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida over the weekend, reported the New York Post.

Kukkiwon President Lee Dong-seop presented Trump with the honor, which is considered the highest level a professional martial artist can achieve.

Lee told local outlet Dong-A-Ilbo, "I heard that Donald Trump is highly interested in Taekwondo."

Images posted on Kukkiwon's Facebook page show Lee posing with Trump, who was wearing a "dobok," the traditional taekwondo uniform.

And the primary reason to vote for this man:

Quote:

Trump said he will be wearing his "dobok" to Congress should he get elected president again.

Think of how many leftists, CMs and never Trumpers would lose their minds. It would be glorious.
MizooAg94
AG
I'm voting for Trump because he is the only one with enough balls to stand up to China. The rest is bonus.
HumbleAg04
AG
We really need another 78 year old President.

DeSantis.
FCBlitz
Trump survived the walk through the valley of death.

If Trump is running I will vote for him. As for being 78, he would run circles over a 40 year old FJB.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
MizooAg94 said:

I'm voting for Trump because he is the only one with enough balls to stand up to China. The rest is bonus.

I think DeSantis would too and Cruz. Pompeo also appears to gearing up for an office run.
cisgenderedAggie
FCBlitz said:

If Trump is running I will vote for him. As for being 78, he would run circles over a 40 year old FJB.

Great! It's still time for boomers to get out of the ****ing way.

Will probably vote for Desantis. Probably not voting for Trump again.
medwriter
They would LOSE it and it would be GLORIOUS!
HumbleAg04
AG
FCBlitz said:

You can't outfight our out-troll time. Nobody is better at that age. Unfortunately the MAGA NPCs will have him win the primary and further flush this country down the ****ter.

I enjoyed "his" policies but if I'm dreaming of future leadership he doesn't make the list much less the octogenarian version of himself.
aggiebq03+
SpreadsheetAg said:

MizooAg94 said:

I think DeSantis would too and Cruz. Pompeo also appears to gearing up for an office run.

Agree. Think the gates are open for at least some Republicans to stand up to the MSM and Democrat BS that gets spouted. Wether it gets any coverage when Twitter is banning all Republican candidate tweets as hate speech is TBD, but some strong showings in the debate (cough, WRONG!!, cough) the public may be shown the way out of our current mess.
Aggie4Life02
AG
If Trump wins again, he had better go scorched earth against the swamp. I mean fire everyone in the federal government and start from scratch.

medwriter
It would be a difficult decision for me. I would love to see him as President again, but I also know the left would put road blocks whenever he tries to get laws passed, etc. I DO like Desantis and Cruz, but one never knows how "moderate" they would turn out to be. Trump has already proven that the swamp doesn't own him, it's the other way around. If he won though, I PRAY that he would assemble a cabinet that isn't beholding to the swamp.
ChemEAg08
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

If Trump wins again, he had better go scorched earth against the swamp. I mean fire everyone in the federal government and start from scratch.

BaileyAg
AG
Trump's already shown me he'll do it.
Team Trump
Charpie
AG
BaileyAg said:

Team Trump
Actually he didn't. It contributed to his downfall.

Trump did a great job with the supreme court. That will always be remembered as his greatest accomplishment. However he surrounded himself with the swamp. He should have gone scorched earth on everyone.
doubledog
Trump was a good president, but he is a distraction and will not change.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Donald Trump awarded honorary ninth-degree taekwondo black belt now outranks Chuck Norris

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
kag00
AG
Trumps greatest political ally since leaving office is Twitter/FB/etc… By removing him from their platforms Biden has been allowed to fail miserably for all the world to see and without the distraction of Trump's Twitter feed. Trump is his own worst enemy and we have forgotten that over the last year. If he had just kept his mouth closed a little more he still would have won. Instead he gave people too much ammo against him.

Let DeSantis run and he will win in a landslide. Similar person without the massive distraction of Twitter.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

MizooAg94 said:

Agree. Think the gates are open for at least some Republicans to stand up to the MSM and Democrat BS that gets spouted. Wether it gets any coverage when Twitter is banning all Republican candidate tweets as hate speech is TBD, but some strong showings in the debate (cough, WRONG!!, cough) the public may be shown the way out of our current mess.
The Republicans need a fighter, whether it's Trump or not. Someone who will DEFEND conservative principles and FIGHT BACK against Fake News, media stupidity, and Democrat politicking aggressively.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Hopefully he won't run because he will lose.

DeSantis can win.
American Hardwood
AG
Trump's greatest accomplishment will be making the left so crazy that they over-reacted with TDS and outted themselves for the tyrannical maniacs that they are. He exposed the left for what they are and how they operate including how they cheat at elections to win. I love what Trump did in office.

However, I will be voting DeSantis or Cruz in 2024 because they no him now. There won't be any surprises and the left will be prepared. Trump Part 2 won't be as good as the original. Plus his age is a factor that must be considered. I would prefer that Trump stay on the sidelines and be a lightning rod. He can pull a lot of negative energy away from a DeSantis or Cruz presidency.
TexAgs91
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

DeSantis.
Oh yes... all 78 year olds are exactly the same

Beat40
It's DeSantis.

Everyone needs to spend some time over the next month listening to this guy.

He attacks when it's proper to do so and does it with sound reasoning. It doesn't seem like he's going to be goaded into stuff so easily.

You never know what the pressure of a presidential run will do to a person, but based on what I've seen from him so far, I'll vote for him in the primary over trump 7 out of 7 days.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
If you want to guarantee another 4 years of Dems, then you should definitely support Trump running again. It would be the biggest single gift the republicans could give to the Dems in the election.
No Spin Ag
HumbleAg04 said:

DeSantis.
DTP02
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

aggiebq03+ said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

MizooAg94 said:

The Republicans need a fighter, whether it's Trump or not. Someone who will DEFEND conservative principles and FIGHT BACK against Fake News, media stupidity, and Democrat politicking aggressively.

Trump fights and I think he's shown some on the right how to fight, and he's opened some eyes in the public as well. I give him credit for that.

But the problem is that Trump doesn't fight smart. He's not strategic, frequently fights the wrong people out of petty grievances, and comes off as a petulant 8th grader in how he fights far too often, which alienates far too many people. And there's no hope of him getting any better at this point. He is who he is, and is only going to get worse as he ages.
doubledog
doubledog said:

Let me expand..

When the person of the president becomes more important than the office of the president, then it is time to change that president.

Gigem314
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

I think that's why the Democrats and useful idiots like Liz Cheney are working so hard to "get him"...because they're terrified of him winning again and having 4 years of not holding back.

Trump with no reelection concerns would be complete hell for the Dems and Swamp Republicans.
YouBet
AG
medwriter said:

It would be a difficult decision for me. I would love to see him as President again, but I also know the left would put road blocks whenever he tries to get laws passed, etc. I DO like Desantis and Cruz, but one never knows how "moderate" they would turn out to be. Trump has already proven that the swamp doesn't own him, it's the other way around. If he won though, I PRAY that he would assemble a cabinet that isn't beholding to the swamp.
This will be true regardless of whoever is President and if they are Republican. It's a new world now. The Democrats are now open communists and racists and are actively trying to destroy the country. There is no going back from that.
Muy
AG
Sweep the leg, Donnie!
Gigem314
AG
doubledog said:

doubledog said:

Let me expand..

When the person of the president becomes more important than the office of the president, then it is time to change that president.
Not at the expense of policy.
medwriter
Charpie said:

BaileyAg said:

Team Trump
Actually he didn't. It contributed to his downfall.

Trump did a great job with the supreme court. That will always be remembered as his greatest accomplishment. However he surrounded himself with the swamp. He should have gone scorched earth on everyone.
Agree. He trusted people who are experts in creating an illusion about themselves. It was unintentional, and I do not think that he would make the same mistake again. Also agree with the scorched earth approach as well.
medwriter
YouBet said:

medwriter said:

This will be true regardless of whoever is President and if they are Republican. It's a new world now. The Democrats are now open communists and racists and are actively trying to destroy the country. There is no going back from that.
I couldn't agree with you more YouBet. So very true, sadly. And it's at the expenses of the citizens of this country. I don't know how people sleep at night putting their agenda and personal gain above the welfare of this country. It is shameful to the nth degree.
ttu_85
FCBlitz said:

Yes he would. but would he out run Desantis ? Nope

Desantis is the best way to send the libtards packing or straight to hell. Whether some of you like it or not, Trump is polarizing despite good policy.

DeSantis has the right policy without the baggage.
ttu_85
Aggie4Life02 said:

He should have done that in 2017. He left wayyyyyy to much leftist trash in positions of power. Trump had his chance and blew it.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Aggie4Life02 said:

If trump were to win again he better move the fbi to Lincoln Nebraska. Or somewhere in North Dakota
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.