The reason why you must vote for Trump in 2024

3,558 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TXaggiesTX
medwriter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
kag00 said:

Trumps greatest political ally since leaving office is Twitter/FB/etc… By removing him from their platforms Biden has been allowed to fail miserably for all the world to see and without the distraction of Trump's Twitter feed. Trump is his own worst enemy and we have forgotten that over the last year. If he had just kept his mouth closed a little more he still would have won. Instead he gave people too much ammo against him.

Let DeSantis run and he will win in a landslide. Similar person without the massive distraction of Twitter.
That is an EXCELLENT point! Let them fail by their own devices, it makes their defeat even that much sweeter.
Stat Monitor Repairman
kag00 said:

Trumps greatest political ally since leaving office is Twitter/FB/etc… By removing him from their platforms Biden has been allowed to fail miserably for all the world to see and without the distraction of Trump's Twitter feed.
Outstanding observation. Great job on this.
Pinche Guero
AG
LeeAtwater53
Gigem314 said:

doubledog said:

doubledog said:

Trump was a good president, but he is a distraction and will not change.
Let me expand..

When the person of the president becomes more important than the office of the president, then it is time to change that president.
Not at the expense of policy.

I think reasonable minds can disagree on this. Policy shouldn't be the only factor when electing a leader of our great nation.

geoag58
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

FCBlitz said:

Trump survived the walk through the valley of death.

If Trump is running I will vote for him. As for being 78, he would run circles over a 40 year old FJB.

Great! It's still time for boomers to get out of the ****ing way.

Will probably vote for Desantis. Probably not voting for Trump again.

I hope we would all walk across glass barefoot to vote for Trump if he is the nominee!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Bryanisbest
AG
From looks of the posts above the democrats have already won. Their lies and deceitful tactics have intimidated Republicans into not supporting Trump, one of the greatest presidents in US history.
SeMgCo87
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

If Trump wins again, he had better go scorched earth against the swamp. I mean fire everyone in the federal government and start from scratch.

If trump were to win again he better move the fbi to Lincoln Nebraska. Or somewhere in North Dakota
No, I think he should just kill the DC centralization of the FBI.

Nothing higher than region/district, whichever is smaller, but nothing that cuts across state lines. Same with Fed Prosecutors...

DoJ should be about 6 people...

Same for EPA, or basically any Governmental Agency.
TXaggiesTX
AG
geoag58 said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

FCBlitz said:

Trump survived the walk through the valley of death.

If Trump is running I will vote for him. As for being 78, he would run circles over a 40 year old FJB.

Great! It's still time for boomers to get out of the ****ing way.

Will probably vote for Desantis. Probably not voting for Trump again.

I hope we would all walk across glass barefoot to vote for Trump if he is the nominee!

If I had my pick for the 24 nominee it would be a more competent populist like Tucker Carlson or Josh Hawley.

But if Trump decides to run, which I believe he will, the nomination is his. I would bet literally everything I own that Trump would win the primary if he runs. We may as well all get behind it
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.