Aussies are raving mad wankpuffins

7,621 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by C@LAg
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So when do they implement guillotines for our safety?
Rocky Rider
AG
YouBet said:

Eliminatus said:

PaulC_80 said:

rocky the dog said:

Sooner or later the Virus is going to take off down there and everything they have done will be proven to have completely failed and was totally useless.

I hope that the politicians that have run the ****show down there are punished severely and painfully.

I know I look through an internet filter as I don't live there but from I have seen for every Aussie against this style of rule, there is one that wants it just as bad and three that are indifferent to it.

That country may well be lost.
Yep. My parent's best friends live in Australia. Their attitude is: "Yeah, but that's the other provinces."

Dumbasses. Also, the wife is a leftist so I'm not sure how my parents can tolerate her.
How disappointing that some people don't understand why something negative which happens to others - even if they are in a difference province - is important to them as well. This applies across all types of boundaries. If the free nations begin to fall, it won't be long until the dictatorships focus their economic and military attention on the few free nations which remain.
Muy
AG
a just population would overrun the people running this concentration camp by force
AgGrad99
AG
I like how they describe law abiding citizens as 'wards'
aezmvp
"Gesundheitszustand macht frei."
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Muy said:

a just population would overrun the people running this concentration camp by force
I suspect 75% of the "wards" would insist, upon liberation, that they prefer to stay.
Muy
AG
AgGrad99 said:

I like how they describe law abiding citizens as 'wards'

They caught a highly contagious respiratory virus, hence "criminalsl"
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
I find it curiously hilarious that the compound is near "Darwin" the debate is who the award winners will end up being.
PhatMack19
AG

Predmid
AG
That's insane.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
PaulC_80 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

Serious question, do we know if the fugitives were vaxxed?

That would suck if you got their mandated shot and they still threw you into lockdown, just to be safe.
From what I read, if you were exposed to someone who tested positive then you were sent to the camp. Not sure if Vax or not-vax is considered. Would suck if you had been in the grocery store at the same time that someone that tested positive was. Would everyone who was in the store be sent to the camp ? ? ?

Sadly almost half the people in this country would fully support this happening here.

This is just insanity and the people of Australia need to demand that it stop.

So with precautions like this, their numbers must be nearing zero, right? RIGHT?
RoadkillBBQ
panhandlefarmer said:

Didn't fight to keep their guns. Lessons.
That's a fallacy. They have plenty of guns.
Apparently they don't have the intestinal fortitude to use them.
tysker
AG
Literally children in cages. But at least these cages have balconies and clearly marked yellow lines
zephyr88
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

panhandlefarmer said:

Didn't fight to keep their guns. Lessons.
That's a fallacy. They have plenty of guns.
Apparently they don't have the intestinal fortitude to use them.

And we thought the French were weak...
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Squadron7
AG
Australia right now is the wet dream of the Ctrl-Left in this country.
Aggie4Life02
AG
This is why the second amendment is so important.
Ciboag96
They need better guards

richardag
So this is what "universal healthcare" looks like.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
Philip J Fry said:

Pretty much what the CDC was envisioning last year
President Biden's America
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
PhatMack19 said:

Peak insanity, soon to be installed here if President Biden's administration continues their insane polices.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
Fightin TX Aggie said:

She didn't understand why she couldn't self isolate at home like other people.

Wonder what her political views may be. Are they counter to the current party in power?
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Prosperdick
AG
GOVERN ME HARDER DADDY!!!!
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
jlaud13 said:

So they all tested negative.. so do they go back to "camp" or straight to jail? Or is that the same thing is Australia?
Apparently Australia is now a penal colony for China
jetch17
AG
Aussies saying 'yeh' after every other word
Aggie521
AG
So when do they start shooting people for violating their coronabro rules? At some point these people in the "camps" are going to have enough and push back.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Huge problem with the # of people "just doing what we're told" or "just following orders."

Stanley Milgram was right.

Most of us are sheep.
ABATTBQ87
AG
PCC_80
AG
Aggie521 said:

So when do they start shooting people for violating their coronabro rules? At some point these people in the "camps" are going to have enough and push back.
Once you set up camps the next step is to torture, starve and kill the people in the camps. That is how it has always worked. I am going to guess 6 months.
doubledog
Question are these the decedents of the Aussies that defeated the Japanese army time and time again in New Guinee in 1942-45?

I think not...
Buzzy
YouBet said:

Eliminatus said:

PaulC_80 said:

rocky the dog said:

Sooner or later the Virus is going to take off down there and everything they have done will be proven to have completely failed and was totally useless.

I hope that the politicians that have run the ****show down there are punished severely and painfully.

I know I look through an internet filter as I don't live there but from I have seen for every Aussie against this style of rule, there is one that wants it just as bad and three that are indifferent to it.

Yep. My parent's best friends live in Australia. Their attitude is: "Yeah, but that's the other provinces."

Dumbasses. Also, the wife is a leftist so I'm not sure how my parents can tolerate her.
How ******* i n g stupid are these people?!?! "That's the other town, not here" is exactly what the Germans said.
Wild West Pimp Style
YouBet
AG
Buzzy said:

YouBet said:

Eliminatus said:

PaulC_80 said:

rocky the dog said:

How ******* i n g stupid are these people?!?! "That's the other town, not here" is exactly what the Germans said.
Yep. She's a pretty hard-core leftist though and it won't dawn on her that her own kind are coming for her until it's too late. Typical commie.

The husband is reasonable; I think he just goes along to get along. Ironically, he's the Australian and she's a Texan.
HollywoodBQ
AG
YouBet said:

Eliminatus said:

PaulC_80 said:

rocky the dog said:

The other States but yes, you're 100% correct.

I work with folks in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria so I get to see a lot of the State vs. State rivalry.

A couple weeks ago, I needed to send somebody from QLD down to NSW to perform some technical work. They would have been allowed into NSW with no restrictions but they would have had to quarantine for 14 days on return to QLD. So, I begged somebody in NSW to do the work instead.

And everybody just thinks this is fine. Nobody dare fall out of line.

Frankly, in a lot of ways it's like the USA with respect to how people act about other States and other people before they have to deal with Covid themselves. The good news is that most folks who have already had Covid are much more reasonable about it. Australia keeps trying to stick to 0% when the reality is that this is a race to 100% and the faster we get there, the better.
C@LAg
LoudestWHOOP! said:

jlaud13 said:

So they all tested negative.. so do they go back to "camp" or straight to jail? Or is that the same thing is Australia?
Apparently Australia is now a penal colony for China

you said penal.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.