Aussies are raving mad wankpuffins

7,615 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by C@LAg
Fightin TX Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

And

C@LAg
if they will not fight their govt on this, they may as well let china take over.
C@LAg
Centre for National Resilience

So very Nazi/
Kashchei
AG
YouBet
AG
Are they going to execute the ones that escaped?
AgGrad99
AG
This world is lost
Señor Chang
AG
Thank God for the 2nd amendment
ShaggySLC
Somebody at ABC wrote that with a straight face, wow!
YouBet
AG
Quote:

The Katherine region outbreak is the biggest the NT has faced so far, with 58 people infected as of Tuesday.
Holy sh^t. 58 people have it.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
beanbean
Fightin TX Aggie said:

And

So then these 3 "fugitives" that tested negative will now be driven back to their homes, right? Right?
administrative errors
C@LAg said:

if they will not fight their govt on this, they may as well let china take over.

They have let China take over. They have not let China display Chinese force.

Fify.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
jlaud13
AG
So they all tested negative.. so do they go back to "camp" or straight to jail? Or is that the same thing is Australia?
JABQ04
AG
YouBet said:

Along with 10 others per escapee. You know, to deter others
HartWorm93
AG
Government quarantine facilities? WTF? Maybe Mad Max isn't so farfetched.
Philip J Fry
AG
Pretty much what the CDC was envisioning last year
EX TEXASEX
Why? There is no where to go. Darwin is a small town at the very top of the country surrounded by thousands of miles of desert land that wants to kill you. I believe the biggest nearby city to get lost in is Brisbane which is 2000 miles away. This freedom will be brief.
Rapier108
This is why we must never, ever, give up our guns.

"All too many of the other great tragedies of history Stalin's atrocities, the killing fields of Cambodia, the Holocaust, to name but a few were perpetrated by armed troops against unarmed populations. Many could well have been avoided or mitigated, had the perpetrators known their intended victims were equipped with a rifle and twenty bullets apiece, as the Militia Act required here. See Kleinfeld Dissent at 578-579. If a few hundred Jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto could hold off the Wehrmacht for almost a month with only a handful of weapons, six million Jews armed with rifles could not so easily have been herded into cattle cars.

My excellent colleagues have forgotten these bitter lessons of history. The prospect of tyranny may not grab the headlines the way vivid stories of gun crime routinely do. But few saw the Third Reich coming until it was too late. The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once." -Judge Alex Kozinski:
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
JABQ04 said:

YouBet said:

Brilliant. Thank you for that idea and letting me steal it!

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Rapier108 said:

This is why we must never, ever, give up our guns.

"All too many of the other great tragedies of history Stalin's atrocities, the killing fields of Cambodia, the Holocaust, to name but a few were perpetrated by armed troops against unarmed populations. Many could well have been avoided or mitigated, had the perpetrators known their intended victims were equipped with a rifle and twenty bullets apiece, as the Militia Act required here. See Kleinfeld Dissent at 578-579. If a few hundred Jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto could hold off the Wehrmacht for almost a month with only a handful of weapons, six million Jews armed with rifles could not so easily have been herded into cattle cars.

My excellent colleagues have forgotten these bitter lessons of history. The prospect of tyranny may not grab the headlines the way vivid stories of gun crime routinely do. But few saw the Third Reich coming until it was too late. The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once." -Judge Alex Kozinski:

glad to see someone besides me posting this for once
White Liberals=The Worst
White people are weaker than they have ever been. Only a minority % deserve freedom imo. Even a lot of white "republicans" here. They deserve to be frogs in slowly boiling pot who lose their basic freedoms. Just sucks for us that don't deserve it and saw this all coming over the last decade plus.
akaggie05
AG
ShaggySLC said:

Somebody at ABC wrote that with a straight face, wow!

No relation to the American ABC, but still... yep.
PCC_80
AG
I doubt that Australia will ever come back from the way their politicians handled this. They are so screwed.
annie88
AG
These people are insane.

They are imprisoning people.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Serious question, do we know if the fugitives were vaxxed?

That would suck if you got their mandated shot and they still threw you into lockdown, just to be safe.
PCC_80
AG
rocky the dog said:

Sooner or later the Virus is going to take off down there and everything they have done will be proven to have completely failed and was totally useless.

I hope that the politicians that have run the ****show down there are punished severely and painfully.
PCC_80
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

Serious question, do we know if the fugitives were vaxxed?

That would suck if you got their mandated shot and they still threw you into lockdown, just to be safe.
From what I read, if you were exposed to someone who tested positive then you were sent to the camp. Not sure if Vax or not-vax is considered. Would suck if you had been in the grocery store at the same time that someone that tested positive was. Would everyone who was in the store be sent to the camp ? ? ?

Sadly almost half the people in this country would fully support this happening here.

This is just insanity and the people of Australia need to demand that it stop.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Didn't fight to keep their guns. Lessons.
GlendaleAg
AG
rocky the dog said:

brought in by a syringe .. it's not a vaccine
Eliminatus
AG
PaulC_80 said:

rocky the dog said:

Sooner or later the Virus is going to take off down there and everything they have done will be proven to have completely failed and was totally useless.

I hope that the politicians that have run the ****show down there are punished severely and painfully.

I know I look through an internet filter as I don't live there but from I have seen for every Aussie against this style of rule, there is one that wants it just as bad and three that are indifferent to it.

That country may well be lost.
JABQ04
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

JABQ04 said:

YouBet said:

Brilliant. Thank you for that idea and letting me steal it!

Change it to Aussie Regional Gauleiter
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
ironmanag
AG
This is what covidiots envision for the USA.

Salute the Vaccine (even though it clearly doesn't stop anything)
aggiez03
AG
So if they tested negative, why are they being kept in forced quarantine in the first place?

Wasn't the purpose of the camp for them to 'weather the Covid Storm' and not get anyone else sick?

Seems like they should have been able to walk out if they were negative???
YouBet
AG
Eliminatus said:

PaulC_80 said:

rocky the dog said:

I know I look through an internet filter as I don't live there but from I have seen for every Aussie against this style of rule, there is one that wants it just as bad and three that are indifferent to it.

That country may well be lost.
Yep. My parent's best friends live in Australia. Their attitude is: "Yeah, but that's the other provinces."

Dumbasses. Also, the wife is a leftist so I'm not sure how my parents can tolerate her.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.