***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,475 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
geoag58
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
biden is the most feckless leader our country has ever had, this should surprise no one.
BD88
AG
You didnt listen to the clip. Let me know when you do.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Do the Ukrainians have enough LBTQ+ and people of color in their ranks to fight this war? Also, are both sides wearing a mask?
2wealfth Man
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Do the Ukrainians have enough LBTQ+ and people of color in their ranks to fight this war? Also, are both sides wearing a mask?
they were fired cause they weren't vaccinated
Rossticus
black_ice said:

flashplayer said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

hunter2012 said:

FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

Tyrants must be stopped…

We have a moral and ethical responsibility to stop them…

This is awful…

Ok. You Go stop a nuclear armed tyrant taking Ukraine. Let me know how that goes for you.

Look, *******…this isn't some ****ing joke…

This is serious **** right here…you can't turn a blind eye to it forever…

It's not going to stop with Ukraine…this is going to explode on a world scale…

Pay attention to China vs Taiwan…

And after that happens, there will be another, and another, and another…

It either gets stopped at some point by someone standing up to it, or the whole world
Implodes…
then Someone is going to twitch and lob a nuke.

CORRECT…

Then what?

It will spiral out of control…

That's what will happen if we make a stand over Ukraine. Is Ukraine worth nuclear winter for you ? Will you stop your crying then?

Which country on Putin / Xi's bucket list do we make that stand, in your view?

Maybe Taiwan. But not the Ukraine. Sorry if that hurts your feels. I visited Ukraine once. Nice place.

Let's make it twice. I'll make sure you get there before the fireworks stop.
black_ice
flashplayer said:

black_ice said:

flashplayer said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

hunter2012 said:

FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

Tyrants must be stopped…

We have a moral and ethical responsibility to stop them…

This is awful…

Ok. You Go stop a nuclear armed tyrant taking Ukraine. Let me know how that goes for you.

Look, *******…this isn't some ****ing joke…

This is serious **** right here…you can't turn a blind eye to it forever…

It's not going to stop with Ukraine…this is going to explode on a world scale…

Pay attention to China vs Taiwan…

And after that happens, there will be another, and another, and another…

It either gets stopped at some point by someone standing up to it, or the whole world
Implodes…
then Someone is going to twitch and lob a nuke.

CORRECT…

Then what?

It will spiral out of control…

That's what will happen if we make a stand over Ukraine. Is Ukraine worth nuclear winter for you ? Will you stop your crying then?

Which country on Putin / Xi's bucket list do we make that stand, in your view?

Maybe Taiwan. But not the Ukraine. Sorry if that hurts your feels. I visited Ukraine once. Nice place.

Not at all. Was genuinely curious as to your response. Taiwan isn't even a red line from my perspective.

Cool.
AggieLit
Rapier108 said:

Trump isn't President you freaking clowns. You're only here to fling **** like you did for 4 years because every single one of you still think Trump is a Russian agent and every bit of the "Russia, Russia Russia" claims are 100% true.

The guy you voted for is the one in charge and he is busy fast asleep.

Trump was brought up because half the posts on this thread all week have been "Gosh, Biden is so weak... Trump would stop Putin in his tracks!" As meanwhile Trump has been cheering on Putin daily from Mar-a-Lago. Bit of a disconnect.
ABATTBQ11
AG
AggieLit said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

AggieLit said:

BD88 said:

AggieLit said:

SpeedyNoilBurner said:

Biden is undoubtedly sleeping right now. Trump would be laying down the hammer right now on good ole Vladimir and showing him not to **** with world peace

The same Trump who was blowing Putin kisses yesterday? Donald Trump?
Source?

It was all over the news...

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-ukraine-invasion-justification-genius-savvy-2022-2

Calling it what it is isn't blowing kisses. Putin saw an opportunity and took it because he isn't a useless pants-****ting *****.

He called Putin a "genius" for moving troops into Donbas. I can't think of another U.S. president who has ever kissed ass to a foreign tyrant like that as they invaded a weaker country. We're supposed to stand for democracy. The quotes are sickening to read.

Again, he's calling it what it is. Putin saw an opportunity and took it. It's not cheering him on or kissing his ass, it's commenting that you have a smart opponent. Is Putin a ****bag invading another country? Certainly. Has he been incredibly cunning while doing it and getting away with it in font of the entire world? Certainly that also.
FriscoKid
AG
geoag58 said:

biden is the most feckless leader our country has ever had, this should surprise no one.

Probably not the most in our whole history, but he's in the top 5.
geoag58
AG
Rapier108 said:

Trump isn't President you freaking clowns. You're only here to fling **** like you did for 4 years because every single one of you still think Trump is a Russian agent and every bit of the "Russia, Russia Russia" claims are 100% true.

The guy you voted for is the one in charge and he is busy fast asleep.

100% propaganda all the time!

These are the talking points to carry water for the idiots we have at the switch.
Eliminatus
AG
Started a new thread sans BS hopefully. For those looking for actual conversation about this event.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3274372/1
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Rossticus said:

Forty Twice
AG
Maybe he's just demilitarizing and "de-nazifying" like he said?
geoag58
AG
FriscoKid said:

geoag58 said:

Probably not the most in our whole history, but he's in the top 5.

This idiot was inaugurated just over one year ago give him more time.
W
AG
2wealfth Man said:

Ukraine just has too many miles of border to defend. And of course the terrain is so invasion friendly. Basically doomed from the start
Malibu
I've been following this thread for Ukraine updates. If I wanted to know what 98% of TexAgs thinks about Biden I would have clicked on literally any other thread. Can we please get back on topic?
fka ftc
RangerRick9211 said:

TommyBrady said:

I think Putin is hoping Ukraine will make a deal. They don't seem to be ground invading anywhere near as deep as they could especially towards Kyiv from the north

How long can he weather the sanctions? It certainly doesn't seem like he cares.

Russian exchange already halted today. Things will only get worse for the normal Russian on an economic level. Not to mention the Oligarchs. Is it a game of attrition: Ukraine military vs. Russian economy/public palate for the squeeze?
Most people have no idea what a "normal Russian" lifestyle is like. Like high gas prices, no bread and internet will be the "price we all must bear".

And those oligarchs have long since moved themselves, families and assets out of the country. A feat made even easier by... crypto. Those guys are gone, way gone, until its time to come home again.

Russia has been a poor country with nukes since the 80s.
Marvin
AG
Can you guys discuss anything without insulting everyone that disagrees with you? It's like a freaking grade school slap off in this thread.

Damnation, grow up.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
NukeAg10
AG
Malibu2 said:

I've been following this thread for Ukraine updates. If I wanted to know what 98% of TexAgs thinks about Biden I would have clicked on literally any other thread. Can we please get back on topic?

Please, for the love of God...
BassCowboy33
Birdbear
AG
Well this thread has become useless. Thanks black ice
Gordo14
BD88
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Cryin Raddatz. Pathetic liberal hack. FMR!
EastSideAg2002
Ukraine is fuct. I cannot believe how ill prepared these guys were. Putin has had a hardon for them for years and they are basically being steamrolled. I hope they get their S together real fast, because outside a wholesale surrender, this will not go well for the people. That Putin speech was full of BS, but the language seemed to hint at willingness to commit genocide of the Ukrainians.
McKinney Ag69
AG
All the Ukrainian soldiers better start reading White Fragility ASAP.
Gordo14
For those that still admire Putin:
DeangeloVickers
AG
RangerRick9211
AG
At least they can still meme:
Rapier108
No one is "admiring Putin".
AGinHI
AG
Malibu2 said:

So, in the process of posting updates to something that hasn't happened in 80 years and potential for WWIII leave our thoughts out about the current administration's across the board failures, especially in foreign policy?

It's going to be a little difficult, but I'll try...
spadilly
S
akaggie05 said:

Can't believe I'm having to watch Don ****ing Lemon to get some decent coverage of this

CNN is still hands down the best for live military/war coverage. Don is actually doing a decent job letting the journalists on site do their jobs. This is the first commercial break I've seen in what seems like hours.
It's like they returned to their 1990s self tonight.
TommyBrady
AG
Where's Kamala?
deddog
AG
FriscoKid said:

Such bull sheet. I hope the CM's like their decision.
They are trying to convince us that Trump emboldened Putin by his isolationism.
And you have ****ers like Swalwell claim that Republicans are cheering for Russia.

All the while his limp dick president sat by like a eunuch.
YNWA_AG
AG
Gordo14 said:

For those that still admire Putin:

No one with a brain does. Clown post
Rossticus
That's a pretty hilarious burn considering the context. Bravo Ukraine.
First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.