***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,526 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
TommyBrady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I personally would vote for no nuclear winter
Wrec86 Ag
China is the wild card here.

If they see the opportunity to seize Taiwan and make a pseudo alliance with Russia, then WW3 is a legit possibility.

Russia doesn't have the capability to make it go much further without getting squished like a bug.

aezmvp
TommyBrady said:

I personally would vote for no nuclear winter
I'm wasn't sure I could actually look at my optical nerve until this comment. Thanks for the eye roll.
Rapier108
Wrec86 Ag said:

China is the wild card here.

If they see the opportunity to seize Taiwan and make a pseudo alliance with Russia, then WW3 is a legit possibility.

Russia doesn't have the capability to make it go much further without getting squished like a bug.
China would be far more likely to just sit back and watch. If it ended up with Europe and US fighting the Russians, the only winner would be the Chinese, and they wouldn't have to fire a shot.
FireAg
AG
black_ice said:

FireAg said:

hunter2012 said:

FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

Tyrants must be stopped…

We have a moral and ethical responsibility to stop them…

This is awful…

Ok. You Go stop a nuclear armed tyrant taking Ukraine. Let me know how that goes for you.

Look, *******…this isn't some ****ing joke…

This is serious **** right here…you can't turn a blind eye to it forever…

It's not going to stop with Ukraine…this is going to explode on a world scale…

Pay attention to China vs Taiwan…

And after that happens, there will be another, and another, and another…

It either gets stopped at some point by someone standing up to it, or the whole world
Implodes…
then Someone is going to twitch and lob a nuke.

CORRECT…

Then what?

It will spiral out of control…

That's what will happen if we make a stand over Ukraine. Is Ukraine worth nuclear winter for you ? Will you stop your crying then?

Look dumbass…no…you don't make the stand over Ukraine…but you will have to either make a stand or capitulate at some point…

I'm musing about how wrong this is…I'm musing about how this will turn into more and more…I'm musing that we will eventually have to do something as this expands outside of Ukraine, and it WILL expand…
RangerRick9211
AG
TommyBrady said:

I think Putin is hoping Ukraine will make a deal. They don't seem to be ground invading anywhere near as deep as they could especially towards Kyiv from the north

How long can he weather the sanctions? It certainly doesn't seem like he cares.

Russian exchange already halted today. Things will only get worse for the normal Russian on an economic level. Not to mention the Oligarchs. Is it a game of attrition: Ukraine military vs. Russian economy/public palate for the squeeze?
flashplayer
AG
black_ice said:

FireAg said:

hunter2012 said:

FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

Tyrants must be stopped…

This is awful…

Ok. You Go stop a nuclear armed tyrant taking Ukraine. Let me know how that goes for you.

It either gets stopped at some point by someone standing up to it, or the whole world
Implodes…

CORRECT…

Then what?

That's what will happen if we make a stand over Ukraine. Is Ukraine worth nuclear winter for you ? Will you stop your crying then?

Which country on Putin / Xi's bucket list do we make that stand, in your view?
jabberwalkie09
AG
JobSecurity
AG
CNN reporting that Belarusian troops also fighting against Ukraine

BD88
AG
I dont watch your bs news. Nice spin by Business Insider run by a bunch of liberal hacks. One of which was banned from the securities industry. I digress. I just listened to the clip. I would suggest you do as well when you get your lips off of Biden's ***. Clown.
Rossticus
Rapier108
JobSecurity said:

CNN reporting that Belarusian troops also fighting against Ukraine

Belarus is nothing but a Russian puppet and have been for decades. They will do whatever Putin tells them to do.
AggieLit
ABATTBQ11 said:

AggieLit said:

BD88 said:

AggieLit said:

SpeedyNoilBurner said:

Biden is undoubtedly sleeping right now. Trump would be laying down the hammer right now on good ole Vladimir and showing him not to **** with world peace

The same Trump who was blowing Putin kisses yesterday? Donald Trump?
Source?

It was all over the news...

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-ukraine-invasion-justification-genius-savvy-2022-2

Calling it what it is isn't blowing kisses. Putin saw an opportunity and took it because he isn't a useless pants-****ting *****.

He called Putin a "genius" for moving troops into Donbas. I can't think of another U.S. president who has ever kissed ass to a foreign tyrant like that as they invaded a weaker country. We're supposed to stand for democracy. The quotes are sickening to read.
akaggie05
AG
Can't believe I'm having to watch Don ****ing Lemon to get some decent coverage of this
black_ice
FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

hunter2012 said:

FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

Tyrants must be stopped…

This is awful…

Implodes…

CORRECT…

Then what?

Look dumbass…no…you don't make the stand over Ukraine…but you will have to either make a stand or capitulate at some point…

I'm musing about how wrong this is…I'm musing about how this will turn into more and more…I'm musing that we will eventually have to do something as this expands outside of Ukraine, and it WILL expand…

Your musings are ******ed. You want us to goto war against a tyrant with a buttload of nukes.

Go call Biden. Cry to him. His weakness is the reason this is happening.
TommyBrady
AG
Your welcome thats more than I can give to any woman thats for sure
geoag58
AG
AggieLit said:

Trump's mancrush on Putin continued today...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-praises-putin-again-even-as-the-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-looms-saying-the-russian-president-is-playing-biden-like-a-drum/ar-AAUeiEY

Truth hurts huh?
TRADUCTOR
Ukraine girl on NPR said she was scared cause the 'strongest superpower in the world' is going to wipe Ukraine off the face of earth.

I did not know CNN was broadcasting in Ukraine.

So there goes another 'ally' of US and Taiwan's ass is watching.
Rapier108
It is amazing just how many people here want us to turn the keys tonight.
2wealfth Man
AG
Militarily; looks like Russian forces moving south from Belarus now and landing amphibious forces in the south in Odessa. This is going to put Kiev in the teeth of a pincher movement.
thirdcoast
AG
The one Googled word that explains everything

black_ice
flashplayer said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

hunter2012 said:

FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

Tyrants must be stopped…

This is awful…

Implodes…

CORRECT…

Then what?

Maybe Taiwan. But not the Ukraine. Sorry if that hurts your feels. I visited Ukraine once. Nice place.
AggieLit
BD88 said:

I dont watch your bs news. Nice spin by Business Insider run by a bunch of liberal hacks. One of which was banned from the securities industry. I digress. I just listened to the clip. I would suggest you do as well when you get your lips off of Biden ***. Clown.

Look up the quotes on Trump's social media account! You think Business Insider just made it up? It's all over the news. You really think Trump didn't say that?
RangerRick9211
AG
AggieLit said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

AggieLit said:

BD88 said:

AggieLit said:

SpeedyNoilBurner said:

Biden is undoubtedly sleeping right now. Trump would be laying down the hammer right now on good ole Vladimir and showing him not to **** with world peace

The same Trump who was blowing Putin kisses yesterday? Donald Trump?
Source?

It was all over the news...

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-ukraine-invasion-justification-genius-savvy-2022-2

Calling it what it is isn't blowing kisses. Putin saw an opportunity and took it because he isn't a useless pants-****ting *****.

He called Putin a "genius" for moving troops into Donbas. I can't think of another U.S. president who has ever kissed ass to a foreign tyrant like that as they invaded a weaker country. We're supposed to stand for democracy. The quotes are sickening to read.

Genius to violate every international law and convention on the books. So genius. What an opportunity.
W
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

How long can he weather the sanctions? It certainly doesn't seem like he cares.

Russian exchange already halted today. Things will only get worse for the normal Russian on an economic level. Not to mention the Oligarchs. Is it a game of attrition: Ukraine military vs. Russian economy/public palate for the squeeze?
i would say yes.

Putin wants to get the invasion over as quickly as possible. Strike hard and fast
Clob94
Troops were videoed entering Ukraine across the Belarusian border. It appears they are tanks and APCs.

On CNN now.
BD88
AG
Go listen to the clip clown. Ill wait…
FireAg
AG
Where did I ever say I WANTED to go to war…

Here's a news flash for you…of this escalates beyond Ukraine, we may not have a choice…

THAT'S our current dilemma and that is why I am completely heartbroken by this…

It's not going to stop at Ukraine, and what happens when it escalates somewhere where we DO need to do something about it?
AggieLit
BD88 said:

I dont watch your bs news. Nice spin by Business Insider run by a bunch of liberal hacks. One of which was banned from the securities industry. I digress. I just listened to the clip. I would suggest you do as well when you get your lips off of Biden's ***. Clown.

I don't even like Biden. It's funny that you think everyone is as simple and one-sided as you are.
Rapier108
Trump isn't President you freaking clowns. You're only here to fling **** like you did for 4 years because every single one of you still think Trump is a Russian agent and every bit of the "Russia, Russia Russia" claims are 100% true.

The guy you voted for is the one in charge and he is busy fast asleep.
redline248
AG
If Biden decided tomorrow to mobilize and invade Canada or Mexico, how much of the military would comply? Would we see any refusal by generals or companies?

In other words, is the Russian military 100% behind this? Would we even know if some were against it?
flashplayer
AG
black_ice said:

flashplayer said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

hunter2012 said:

FireAg said:

black_ice said:

FireAg said:

Tyrants must be stopped…

This is awful…

Implodes…

CORRECT…

Then what?

Maybe Taiwan. But not the Ukraine. Sorry if that hurts your feels. I visited Ukraine once. Nice place.

Not at all. Was genuinely curious as to your response. Taiwan isn't even a red line from my perspective.
2wealfth Man
AG

jabberwalkie09
AG
redline248 said:

If Biden decided tomorrow to mobilize and invade Canada or Mexico, how much of the military would comply? Would we see any refusal by generals or companies?

In other words, is the Russian military 100% behind this? Would we even know if some were against it?
Probably not behind if completely. And no we would not know. They would likely be imprisoned or killed.
FriscoKid
AG
FireAg said:

Where did I ever say I WANTED to go to war…

Here's a news flash for you…of this escalates beyond Ukraine, we may not have a choice…

THAT'S our current dilemma and that is why I am completely heartbroken by this…

It's not going to stop at Ukraine, and what happens when it escalates somewhere where we DO need to do something about it?

Yep
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.