***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,435 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JobSecurity
AG
black_ice
BattleGrackle said:

outofstateaggie said:

JobSecurity said:

If these reports are true, we are looking at a pretty significant loss of life. A reality that seems to get lost when the talk is just about ships and airports.

Wouldn't port be the very last place you would want your navy if you knew war was about to start. Sounds like they were all cot in port and destroyed

Russia has the ability to track every one of those ships. They know/knew exactly where they were.
BassCowboy33
Listening to this Ukrainian Parliament guy talking on FOX about this whole thing, it seems increasingly possible this just continues to spiral.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
The Bolsheviks seeded "revolutions" in all their neighbors, resulting in the USSR. Putin yesterday invoked the Bolsheviks of 1917 when explaining his justification that Ukraine was created by Russia and therefore belonged to Russia.
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
AgResearch
AG
I'm old enough to remember the President of the United States being the leader of the free world....oh the good old days.
jabberwalkie09
AG
JobSecurity said:

If those are Ukrainian AF that managed to scramble, I unfortunately do not think they are long for this world. Goddammit.
JobSecurity
AG
Rossticus
FJB said:

US isn't the world police
There is no world police. Nobody steps up then everyone loses.
Jayhawk
jabberwalkie09 said:

Su-25 is the Warsaw Pact equivalent of an A-10.

Hopefully they were brave Ukrainian Air Force pilots staying low to the ground avoiding Russian air-to-air and hunting for Russian ground targets.
JobSecurity
AG
The internet is incredible

jabberwalkie09
AG
JobSecurity said:

And yet he won't make a statement until noon 2/24/22.
Ags4DaWin
Putin has pulled a play out of Hitler's play book.

Every one of his moves communicated exactly what he was going to do.

He engaged in talks just long enough to move his chess pieces and then blitzed the **** out of his target the second he didn't need to stall any longer to manuever.

3 questions that will be amswered im the coming days:

1) How much resolve do the Ukranians have to hold out?
2) Is Putin gonna be satisfied with just Ukraine or has he decided that its time for bigger moves?
3) How will the world respond?
MouthBQ98
AG
Russia had problems with Chechnya, Afghanistan, Georgia. They can win battles but I'm not sure they are ready for a protracted war.
chickencoupe16
AG
JobSecurity said:

The first report of life out of the Ukrainian military...
RangerRick9211
AG
Eliminatus said:

Just wondering why we have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to hear our latest sanctions. Why not do something now? Russian troops are advancing into Ukraine as we sit here and if they truly push, this fight may be measured in mere days. Hours count here, and the west dawdles.

Infuriating really. Like watching your friend getting knifed in the street and then going home with a promise to speak out against knives the next afternoon as they struggle against their attacker.

I hear you. I don't care who POTUS is at the time, you should be on TV tonight across the world saying something. Anything.
FamousAgg
Bystander effect?

Everyone waiting for someone else to handle it?
Rossticus
JobSecurity said:

The internet is incredible

Oh, he's totally going to stop. Bet he has one of those for like, 6 or 7 more countries.
TX04Aggie
AG
Yeah, this is making my heart race watching him on Fox. It is terrible and stunning to see a modern country in modern times be invaded.
TeddyAg0422
AG
Biden is undoubtedly sleeping right now. Trump would be laying down the hammer right now on good ole Vladimir and showing him not to **** with world peace
BadMoonRisin
AG
Peace through strength was our foreign policy under Trump.

We now have the opposite. Wouldnt be surprised if Biden calls a lid tomorrow at 10am and is off for the rest of the weekend and the former Soviets are conquered by Christmas.
JobSecurity
AG
Eliminatus
AG
From earlier. I've seen MLRS impacting areas with my own eyes.

Nothing else would do this and not sure why anyone would attempt to fake it at this point.

BD88
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

JobSecurity said:

And yet he won't make a statement until noon 2/24/22.
Takes time to write out a BS speech and rehearse it so you dont make a further @$$ of yourself. Forget the Q&A. He would need a week for that.
Rossticus
BattleGrackle said:

Bystander effect?

Yep. Like the skinny nerd that just wants to be left alone getting pummeled by one person while 20 stand around and watch commenting on how horrible it is.
Ags4DaWin
I believe the reports from Russian intelligence about as much as I believe GBI/CIA/NSA Reports.
aezmvp
Honestly they should be announcing the next traunch of sanctions, SWIFT action, diplomats being PNG'd and closing down on other actions.
DapperDanMan
AG
Nazi's did the same thing in Spain before WWII
JobSecurity
AG
godspeed

black_ice
Rossticus said:

BattleGrackle said:

Bystander effect?

Yep. Like the skinny nerd that just wants to be left alone getting pummeled by one person while 20 stand around and watch commenting on how horrible it is.

Sounds like the politics board!

I kid I kid.

Or am I?
GTdad
MouthBQ98 said:

Russia had problems with Chechnya, Afghanistan, Georgia. They can win battles but I'm not sure they are ready for a protracted war.

Russians have historically sucked on the offense An exception is WWII starting in 1943. We'll see how it goes this time.
FireAg
AG
A nuclear power has attacked a sovereign nation with zero provocation of any kind…

How is this the 21st Century?

This is beyond wrong, and frankly, Vladimir Putin needs to be taken into custody and tried for crimes against humanity…
JobSecurity
AG
Who?mikejones!
Who's gonna do that?
FamousAgg
I'd like to see the US very involved, supplies, weapons, equipment, but no boots on the ground right now. What have we done so far?
First Page Last Page
Page 100 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.