***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,230 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
Gordo14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
File5 said:

I am not a Trump fanboy, but you seriously believe that 4 years of "Russia-collusion" Trump wouldn't be the optimal time to invade vs. 1 year into Bidens term? The dude is senile and exudes weakness.

I could easily argue the Trump isolationism emboldened Putin. I am not remotely pro Biden, but this is not Biden. It's Putin and complacency in Washington including but not remotely limited to Biden.
moses1084ever
AG
No idea.... but apparently Moldova has their own Russian separatists as well. In for a penny, in for a pound.
45-70Ag
AG
AGinHI
AG
TommyBrady said:

I don't think we have what it takes to fight a full scale war. I think the majority of Americans wouldn't be willing to die for our Freedoms anymore. Promise them Netflix and Tiktok will be still be allowed and they'd be happy.
Half the population despises our country, with a good many seeking to tear down our history, our culture, and our Constitution, Not only would they be unwilling to fight for liberty and freedom they would welcome our ruin.
cone
AG
NATO has been extraordinarily effective and helped maintain deterrence that ended in a western Cold War victory.

Of course Russia wants it humiliated dissolved. It's an obstacle to further continental influence.
AgResearch
AG
$7 corn and $16.70 soybeans.....JFC...I never would have thought...
Ernest Tucker
AG
will25u said:

WTF?!?! Why can they not tell the truth?

Russia has never expanded or benefited more than under Democrat administration's.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
I think all of this is just the "minor incursion" Biden said he would be OK with...........
ABATTBQ11
AG
I don't think so. Trump was unpredictable. If he thought it would gain him points to punch Russia in the face and stick it to the media over "collusion" he probably would have.
JobSecurity
AG
W
AG
we'll have to see where the Ukrainian army fights...and what is the resolve of the Ukrainian people to conduct an insurgency.

people in the 21st century are not used to suffering and being without their conveniences: electricity, internet, phone, social media, etc..,

that will make some fight...and that will also make some collaborate
Ragoo
AG
Gordo14 said:

File5 said:

I am not a Trump fanboy, but you seriously believe that 4 years of "Russia-collusion" Trump wouldn't be the optimal time to invade vs. 1 year into Bidens term? The dude is senile and exudes weakness.

I could easily argue the Trump isolationism emboldened Putin. I am not remotely pro Biden, but this is not Biden. It's Putin and complacency in Washington including but not remotely limited to Biden.
maybe not Biden but certain his lack of spine.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Who?mikejones!
We're they prepared for an invasion by sea, air and ground?
74OA
AG
HERE WE GO! Invasion
ABATTBQ11
AG
You say that, but give it time. Russia may take Ukraine with absolutely minimal casualties. With that kind of success, there's no reason to stop there.
The Kraken
AG
This Trump-Biden blamefest is ruining this thread. Can we keep to news and facts and leave the blame game to other threads?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Rossticus
W said:

we'll have to see where the Ukrainian army fights...and what is the resolve of the Ukrainian people to conduct an insurgency.

people in the 21st century are not used to suffering and being without their conveniences: electricity, internet, phone, social media, etc..,

that will make some fight...and that will also make some collaborate

No, but after you're without it all for a few days you get used to it and life goes on. Most folks can still regain toughness and adaptability if forced to.
FJB
AG
Wow
45-70Ag
AG
Of the amphibious landing is true, i think that caught everyone off gutd
GTdad
moses1084ever said:

No idea.... but apparently Moldova has their own Russian separatists as well. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I would not be shocked to see Moldova try to rejoin Romania in the extremely near future.
jabberwalkie09
AG
aggietony2010
AG
black_ice said:

aeroag14 said:

black_ice said:

Spent a week in Odesa. Beautiful ladies.

Beautiful Russian ladies, now.

Too bad we didn't export them. Now the Russians get to have all the fun.

Get help for your sex addiction bud.
JobSecurity
AG
Ragoo
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

You say that, but give it time. Russia may take Ukraine with absolutely minimal casualties. With that kind of success, there's no reason to stop there.
do you think Putin is just going to sweep through the Europe and take the whole damn thing?
deddog
AG
Gordo14 said:

File5 said:

Yes, it emboldened him so much that he waited till a weakling democrat was President.
Just like the last time.
Phat32
AG
Lol at Putin going beyond Ukraine
File5
AG
If you want to include the rest of the government I'm good with that - the swamp is our biggest problem, not who's president. I do agree we're spending too much effort assigning blame to a president right this second - right now the invasion is already underway. Time for debriefing later.
flashplayer
AG
SidsBurnerAccount said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

aezmvp said:

If we have anything remotely close we should hit that ****. This is WWII all over again, and it's just a matter of time before everyone is drug in against the Russians and Chinese. Might as well take some easy shots.

Completely insane

The parallels are kind of scary. Russia is more comparable to Japan and China to Germany at the time from a resource perspective. Different strengths of course, but together they would be a formidable opponent for everyone else in a non nuclear war.

I don't see how we can let another killing session like WWII happen though- someone will deploy nukes early on and end it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Who?mikejones!
I hope Ukraine can hold until morning and pray those troops can hold back the ground forces. At least slow then down.

Eliminatus
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I hope Ukraine can hold until morning and pray those troops can hold back the ground forces. At least slow then down.

Its early morning now. Going to be a very active day...
deddog
AG
45-70Ag said:

Of the amphibious landing is true, i think that caught everyone off gutd
It's like they are trying all of their equipment, and Syria was a testing ground
AGinHI
AG
flashplayer said:

SidsBurnerAccount said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

aezmvp said:

If we have anything remotely close we should hit that ****. This is WWII all over again, and it's just a matter of time before everyone is drug in against the Russians and Chinese. Might as well take some easy shots.

Completely insane

The parallels are kind of scary. Russia is more comparable to Japan and China to Germany at the time from a resource perspective. Different strengths of course, but together they would be a formidable opponent for everyone else in a non nuclear war.

I don't see how we can let another killing session like WWII happen though- someone will deploy nukes early on and end it.
If someone deploys nukes, everyone deploys nukes

And that would be the end.
Who?mikejones!
Like Spain was for the nazis
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.