***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,269 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hedge said:

putin made the decision to invade not biden, stop being so myopic

And Biden's handling of Afghanistan gave Putin a green light.
GTdad
I believe that our cyber -warfare folks could take out everything in Russia. OG, electric, ****ing everything.

Pull that trigger, Biden you ****.

Russia doesn't think we're going to do anything about invading Ukraine, let's see what he wants to do about that.

**** Putin and his enablers.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
JobSecurity said:

Just in time

Gotta get that 10% delivered first
BAP Enthusiast
FireAg said:

Y'all are nuts if you think Putin stops with Ukraine…

This is going to spin out of control…

Well Europe has zero military to speak of, so I mean why would he? We're also the weakest we have been in a long time with a massively divided country.
aggie_fan13
AG
No, joe biden did not cause this. Putin ordered the invasion, how is that so hard to understand. We shouldnt have to be dealing with this regardless of whos president, why is it so hard for some of you to understand.
some men you just cant reach ...
TommyBrady
AG
First time in my life that I don't know if the European Powers would actually fight for their Freedom. The west has never been weaker than we are now.
JobSecurity
AG
take the whining to a different thread

aezmvp
If they are attempting amphibious landings in Odessa as is being reported, they're going to go border to border. The denazification and demilitarization comment makes that clear.
Gordo14
File5 said:

Remind me how many wars Trump started and countries were abused like this under Trump. Get outta here. That alone negates any decent point you may have.

It's was only 4 years dude. Things can change unrelated to POTUS on those time scales. Trump has already said his stance on the issue multiple times today and I just simplified it for you.
File5
AG
Hey, as long as you're a good person, inclusive, and care about diversity, everything else is just a racist detail. I hope this wakes people the hell up, freedom is NOT free and it takes sacrifice at every level.

Good luck to Ukraine.
Whirligigs
Again, who the hell knows what happens now - but I wouldn't be surprised if western nations are still looking at each other in panic as Slavs roll up to the Oder.
Nitro Power
AG
For 4 years we had relative world peace. Now we do not. What changed between them and now?
deddog
AG
Hedge said:

No, joe biden did not cause this. Putin ordered the invasion, how is that so hard to understand. We shouldnt have to be dealing with this regardless of whos president, why is it so hard for some of you to understand.
Putin ordered the invasion because he knew FJB was going to do absolutely nothing. That became clear more than a month ago, when the latest Democrat weakling waffled as only a weak ass democrat could

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2022-01-20/bidens-minor-incursion-comment-roils-diplomatic-efforts-to-halt-russian-invasion-of-ukraine
Quote:

Officials in Kyiv reacted angrily to Biden's comments at a news conference Wednesday in which he appeared to wobble on backing Ukraine if it were attacked by its larger neighbor. An array of U.S. lawmakers and world leaders also expressed dismay at Biden's comments, with some saying the president appeared to offer his Russian counterpart a green light to launch a limited invasion.

Biden gave Putin the green light.
Eliminatus
AG
txags92 said:

Eliminatus said:

Russian Ambassador speaking at UN now. Will update with notes as I get them
That SOB ought to be arrested and jailed as an agent of a rogue nation awaiting a trial in Nuremberg and Russia should lose their seat on the UNSC due to this.
Didn't bother with the notes. Same absolutely ludicrous propaganda as before.

Ukrainian Am. straight called his ass out though live in front of everyone. That was pretty awesome to see.

Now we just have to see what the UN does. That's what matter now.
Rossticus
45-70Ag said:

Hedge said:

putin made the decision to invade not biden, stop being so myopic

And Biden's handling of Afghanistan gave Putin a green light.

Don't forget Obama in Syria. That didn't help.
cone
AG
lol what the f ever I'm not buying anything

toppling NATO is the ultimate prize for Putin. I certainly don't want NATO toppled but that's the long game being played here. he wants the Americans out of the continent and he thinks NATO is a paper tiger. that's absolutely clear to me.

so he's nibbling the edges of the alliance, with the end game being the Baltic states. are the American people going to spill blood, take pain for Estonia? if they don't NATO falls and Russia influences increases significantly across Europe.

this is a long game being played and the Germans are basically blessing it.
File5
AG
I am not a Trump fanboy, but you seriously believe that 4 years of "Russia-collusion" Trump wouldn't be the optimal time to invade vs. 1 year into Bidens term? The dude is senile and exudes weakness.
moses1084ever
AG
Odessa is awfully close to Romania (NATO)
amercer
AG
aezmvp said:

If they are attempting amphibious landings in Odessa as is being reported, they're going to go border to border. The denazification and demilitarization comment makes that clear.

200,000 troops isn't nearly enough to cover the country. This is a blitz with the hope that Ukraine surrenders in the next 12 hours.
12th Man
AG
Gordo14 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Thanks Joe. You might have just let WWIII start while you **** yourself. Literally.

Trump has made it clear he would not have stopped this from happening either. He would have just said how genius Putin is and let him walk in without an American response.

This is not an individual politician issue. This is related to western appeasement to authoritarians in the hopes that they wouldn't act like authoritarians. This has been going on for decades now. NATO strength, red lines, and containment are the keys to preventing authoritarians from winning.

Of course Putin's move was genius: he waited until he had an imbecilic, indecisive, panty-waisted, anti-American corrupticon in the White House before he made any move to realize his territorial ambitions. This didn't happen when President Trump was at our helm. FFS.
aggie_fan13
AG
youre not getting it. Biden sucks we all know that, hes a horrible president and leader. That being said

PUTIN ORDERED THE INVASION THAT WAS UNNECESSARY NOT BIDEN
some men you just cant reach ...
Who?mikejones!
Live maps is down
TommyBrady
AG
I don't think we have what it takes to fight a full scale war. I think the majority of Americans wouldn't be willing to die for our Freedoms anymore. Promise them Netflix and Tiktok will be still be allowed and they'd be happy.
JobSecurity
AG
cone
AG

nice work, Barry
Tachoro
Americans will just point fingers at each other instead of blaming the war criminal Putin. I'll trust my fellow American before I trust a Russian Oligarch. I won't let Putin's disinformation campaign win when it comes to that.
Clob94
moses1084ever said:

Odessa is awfully close to Romania (NATO)
Would they dare?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hedge said:

youre not getting it. Biden sucks we all know that, hes a horrible president and leader. That being said

PUTIN ORDERED THE INVASION THAT WAS UNNECESSARY NOT BIDEN

Putin did it because he knows Joe is a little ***** and the only country on earth that would stand on his way under real leadership would just watch it happen.
45-70Ag
AG
Limited invasion? This **** isn't limited. Unless you consider nuclear weapons not being used limited
black_ice
Spent a week in Odesa. Beautiful ladies.
Gordo14
Nitro Power said:

For 4 years we had relative world peace. Now we do not. What changed between them and now?

Lots of things. It's niave to think a single variable no matter how significant made a difference. I really want to know what Trump would have done that Biden didn't to stop this from happening. Put troops on the ground? Because if you believe anything short of that would have stopped this is an American-centric perspective of what is happening. The only thing this has to do with Amrrica is the certainty that we wouldn't go to war with Russia over Ukraine.
txags92
AG
Eliminatus said:

txags92 said:

Eliminatus said:

Russian Ambassador speaking at UN now. Will update with notes as I get them
That SOB ought to be arrested and jailed as an agent of a rogue nation awaiting a trial in Nuremberg and Russia should lose their seat on the UNSC due to this.
Didn't bother with the notes. Same absolutely ludicrous propaganda as before.

Ukrainian Am. straight called his ass out though live in front of everyone. That was pretty awesome to see.

Now we just have to see what the UN does. That's what matter now.
They will issue an indignant demand for peace and a cease fire. And Putin will ignore them until he has captured what he wants.
aeroag14
AG
black_ice said:

Beautiful Russian ladies, now.
black_ice
aeroag14 said:

black_ice said:

Beautiful Russian ladies, now.

Too bad we didn't export them. Now the Russians get to have all the fun.
SidsBurnerAccount
ABATTBQ11 said:

aezmvp said:

If we have anything remotely close we should hit that ****. This is WWII all over again, and it's just a matter of time before everyone is drug in against the Russians and Chinese. Might as well take some easy shots.

Completely insane
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.