***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,438 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Like you know what an Ak-47 sounds like. Seriously just take a break.
jabberwalkie09
AG
BattleGrackle said:

What's going on in the Ukraine airspace? Anyone watching?

There are exactly zero visible assets on FlightRadar24 app.
45-70Ag
AG
aezmvp said:

45-70Ag said:

Does anyone think Putin stops with the Ukraine? He has no reason to stop and no one will stop him.
This isn't your dad's or grand dad's Red Army. They don't have unlimited man power and they don't have the logistical train to go through to Paris. They are well positioned for this action against Ukraine but they only have 200,000 men or so in the area. NATO doesn't have a spectacularly cohesive deployment right now but it will within a week and the Russians won't be ready to push all the way through Ukraine, secure it and be able to push West with a reasonable logistical train in that time period.

Germany doesn't have a military, an active army component of less than 75,000 is the equivalent of nothing. Biden isn't going to do anything to stop Putin and neither is NATO after that statement.
Whirligigs
It's been awhile since western states fought a conventional war and those have always been the most deadly in history. I guess we're going to see what happens.
Ag In Ok
AG
Gordo14 said:

cone said:

so the die was cast here how long ago?

2014?

2008?

2018. They sold most of their US treasury bonds over a few days back in 2018.

I have no doubt that this is when the plan set in motion. I bet that the date wasn't set in stone then, but that's when they decided to do it.

Was it around spring of '18 when we crushed them in Syria?
aeroag14
AG
Whirligigs said:

It's been awhile since western states fought a conventional war and those have always been the most deadly in history. I guess we're going to see what happens.

Possibly the first time since '45
whytho987654
45-70Ag said:

aezmvp said:

45-70Ag said:

Does anyone think Putin stops with the Ukraine? He has no reason to stop and no one will stop him.
This isn't your dad's or grand dad's Red Army. They don't have unlimited man power and they don't have the logistical train to go through to Paris. They are well positioned for this action against Ukraine but they only have 200,000 men or so in the area. NATO doesn't have a spectacularly cohesive deployment right now but it will within a week and the Russians won't be ready to push all the way through Ukraine, secure it and be able to push West with a reasonable logistical train in that time period.

Germany doesn't have a military, an active army component of less than 75,000 is the equivalent of nothing. Biden isn't going to do anything to stop Putin and neither is NATO after that statement.
Poland has a fat and well equipped army
Eliminatus
AG
aeroag14 said:

Clob94 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

That sounds like a f--- ton of AK47s clacking at another f--- ton of AK47s...

Wow
That's incredibly sobering.

I am not of the praying sort but damn me if my thoughts are not with the Ukrainian defenders right now.
JobSecurity
AG
Not that it matters because this is just a message board but I'd encourage people to give these "intel" twitter accounts a double check before they start posting stuff here. So many of them retweet first and look at the source second if ever. Tons of old footage floating around just like during the initial China covid outbreak
black_ice
Eliminatus said:

aeroag14 said:

Clob94 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

That sounds like a f--- ton of AK47s clacking at another f--- ton of AK47s...

Wow
That's incredibly sobering.

I am not of the praying sort but damn me if my thoughts are not with the Ukrainian defenders right now.

And their women.
FamousAgg
jabberwalkie09 said:

BattleGrackle said:

What's going on in the Ukraine airspace? Anyone watching?

There are exactly zero visible assets on FlightRadar24 app.

Sobering…

Rossticus
Nagler said:

Rossticus said:

Eliminatus said:

JobSecurity said:

Not a new speech

Here's the UNSC meeting

This is the thing to watch right now IMO. We are laying the groundwork for the NATO response. Lots of bureaucratese of course but it's pretty clear. Putin goes all in, NATO will respond.

We may very well find ourselves at war in the next 24 hours and it will happen through NATO I am sure.

They won't have to draft me. I'll go in and sign. My grandfather went to A&M in 41 knowing what that means. I think it would be the right thing to do if it went that big.

Why are you so willing to fight for Ukraine?

I wouldn't die for land but I would die for a free people who want to stay free and who are willing to fight for it in the face of outright evil and insurmountable odds. I'd die for kids like my little girl. I'd die for young adults who should still have a chance to grow a family. I'd die because I believe this is likely the first of Putin's steps and not the last unless he is deliberately stopped.

I'd risk death because I firmly believe it, if the US were to become involved, would be the right thing to do. And I believe that what is happening now to be wrong. Sometimes things are so wrong they have to be stopped.

I was set to sign up when I found out that my daughter would be born and I chickened out because I didn't not want my daughter to not have a dad. She's a teenager now and I sure as **** don't want her future to include worries about something of the sort that's happening now.

I don't WANT anyone to be sent to die but if they're going to be sent then I'm willing to be one of them. Maybe if I go then someone else won't have to or 1 more would come back. I don't know. It's just how I feel. Freedom has to fight for freedom to ensure that it prospers and isn't snuffed out when it takes hold organically like it's starting to there. It makes the world a better place. I don't expect anyone else to feel the same and I'm sure it's crazy. But there it is.
Just an Ag
AG
Say hello to the 2022 version of the Iron Curtain, and the Second Cold War.
AggDogg61
BattleGrackle said:

AggDogg61 said:

Well, if WWIII starts today, at least there were no mean tweets.

I don't think trump in the White House would have avoided this, I 100% think we would have been more prepared for it to happen

Trump, or almost anyone else, would have had our troops watching our borders rather than someone else's.
aezmvp
Rapier108 said:

GAC06 said:

Rossticus said:

GAC06 said:

Rapier108 said:

I'm sure lots of posters here will eat crow and re-examine their sources of information. Just kidding, this is all part of Biden's plan.

Tucker lost me tonight. That man is pure evil.

Speaking of re-examining sources of information, he's dead to me. What the **** is his motivation
Keep clutching those pearls harder and harder.
Meh a lot of Americans won't give a damn about anything overseas because they look at our borders and our sovereignty and say why should I do anything to support what people in DC are worried about when they don't give a damn about what I'm worried about here. I get it, I really do. It's very short sighted, but in it's own way it's honest.

We like to make fun of 4-D chess a lot. But if you have ever had to worry about strategy or if you were ever thinking about being a politician at a national level you need to be able to consider long term ramifications. Yes, the border is an immediate concern that is doing incalculable damage to our country. Crime, drugs, undermining the labor force, hurting schools, stealing money from taxpayers. All of it. Yes, Russia invading Ukraine is not going to change the day to day lives of people here right now other than hurting the stock market. But the long term ramifications of both are worth considering.

Tucker is an entertainer playing to a demographic that is beyond tired of DC and their BS. I'm one of those people. Tucker won't be able to affect policy in regards to Russia and the Ukraine, he might have an impact on the border. I neither like, nor dislike the guy. I'm suspicious of all media. But there are LOTS of people out there that won't worry about the neighbor down the street's house being on fire when yours is too.
Jayhawk
Rossticus said:

Nagler said:

Rossticus said:

Eliminatus said:

JobSecurity said:

Not a new speech

Here's the UNSC meeting

This is the thing to watch right now IMO. We are laying the groundwork for the NATO response. Lots of bureaucratese of course but it's pretty clear. Putin goes all in, NATO will respond.

We may very well find ourselves at war in the next 24 hours and it will happen through NATO I am sure.

They won't have to draft me. I'll go in and sign. My grandfather went to A&M in 41 knowing what that means. I think it would be the right thing to do if it went that big.

Why are you so willing to fight for Ukraine?

I wouldn't die for land but I would die for a free people who want to stay free and who are willing to fight for it in the face of outright evil and insurmountable odds. I'd die for kids like my little girl. I'd die for young adults who should still have a chance to grow a family. I'd die because I believe this is likely the first of Putin's steps and not the last unless he is deliberately stopped.

I'd risk death because I firmly believe it, if the US were to become involved, would be the right thing to do. And I believe that what is happening now to be wrong. Sometimes things are so wrong they have to be stopped.

I was set to sign up when I found out that my daughter would be born and I chickened out because I didn't not want my daughter to not have a dad. She's a teenager now and I sure as **** don't want her future to include worries about something of the sort that's happening now.

I don't WANT anyone to be sent to die but if they're going to be sent then I'm willing to be one of them. Maybe if I go then someone else won't have to or 1 more would come back. I don't know. It's just how I feel. I don't expect anyone else to feel the same and I'm sure it's crazy. But there it is.
Your sentiments are noble. And you seem like a young man with a good heart and it is a good thing that you have a desire for justice in the world.

But statesman are usually old men for a reason. We cannot make decisions of war and peace based on sentiment or in the heat of passion.
TommyBrady
AG
I'm sorry that I actually believed Ukraine would be smart enough to give up the east. They had 8 years to defend their sovereignty and didn't. I truly didn't believe Ukraine would be dumb enough to go to war with Russia.
aezmvp
Clob94
GAC06 said:

Like you know what an Ak-47 sounds like. Seriously just take a break.
Ok Rambo.
aezmvp
TommyBrady said:

I'm sorry that I actually believed Ukraine would be smart enough to give up the east. They had 8 years to defend their sovereignty and didn't. I truly didn't believe Ukraine would be dumb enough to go to war with Russia.
Kinda the other way around there champ.
aeroag14
AG
aezmvp said:

Being filmed from the Russian side
BQ78
AG
I hate to say it but CNN has more reporters on the ground and better coverage so far
Dan Scott
AG
When it comes to actual news, CNN is at its best.
The D
AG
BQ78 said:

I hate to say it but CNN has more reporters on the ground and better coverage so far

They are actually still good at covering real news like this when they leave the politics out of it
TommyBrady
AG
Other way around? Ukraine is letting their guys die for nothing. They are surrounded on 3 sides with a better trained and equipped army. They knew nobody would come help and yet refused to try to stop war

They allowed separatists to hold their land for 8 years and weren't willing to take it back.
Rapier108
Dow Futures down 500 in the last half hour.
tlepoC
AG
This Kenyan guy wins the jabbering for the second night in a row
aggie_fan13
AG
well guess we were wrong
some men you just cant reach ...
ChemAg15
AG
What's Pelosi buying tomorrow?
aeroag14
AG
Rapier108 said:

Bitcoin dropped 4% in like 5 mins.
Malibu
TommyBrady said:

Other way around? Ukraine is letting their guys die for nothing. They are surrounded on 3 sides with a better trained and equipped army. They knew nobody would come help and yet refused to try to stop war

WTF? Were they supposed to hand the keys to their Capitol to Putin?
whytho987654
The D said:

BQ78 said:

They are actually still good at covering real news like this when they leave the politics out of it
When real s*** goes down fox news seems to still pretend to be a reality TV program/podcast instead of being a news station
45-70Ag
AG
TommyBrady said:

Is this idiot aoc's ******* son?
black_ice
Rapier108 said:

My spy puts should pay nice tomorrow.
Rapier108
TommyBrady said:

Nothing they could do would stop it.

Putin was going to do this no matter what because he has to flex his muscles and show the world that Russia can still go to war and win.
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.