Royal Marines reportedly 'dominated' U.S. Marine Corps troops in training exercise

7,217 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JABQ04
ElKabong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But hey, we got trannies and the jab.

Royal Marines reportedly 'dominated' U.S. Marine Corps troops at the Green Dagger training exercise in the Mojave Desert

Royal Marines have forced US troops to surrender just days into a training exercise after eliminating almost the entire unit.

The British commandos "dominated" US forces during a training exercise in California, using a new battle structure

Exercise Green Dagger took place at the US Marine Corps' Twentynine Palms base in the Mojave Desert in southern California.

The US forces asked for a "reset" half way into the five-day war fighting exercise, having suffered significant simulated casualties

At one point, the commandos' "kill board", an intelligence assessment of the level of damage inflicted upon enemy equipment and units, had a tick against almost every American asset

British troops infiltrated the enemy's rear area causing havoc by striking high value targets and command and control nodes, which paralyzed any counterattack.

Throughout the exercise, the commando artillery unit destroyed multiple enemy vehicle and artillery positions
SgtBarbarossa
I'm sure our leadership still gave our troops an achievement award for the effort
annie88
AG
Oh sorry I misread. Well that sucks but not surprising given our leader ship right now. Bunch of pansies.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Owlagdad
But we had more gays, trangenders, so we were MORE inclusive.
Marcus Brutus
The Brits are not woke like we are.

The plan for transforming the US military is working as planned by the Marxist lefties.
azul_rain
It's okay guys we have a girl whose parents are lesbians on our side and a trans gender queer binary kin folk
planoaggie123
AG
As long as, when we lose, we use the right pronouns and everyone gets a medal I am not sure the big deal....
5StarShield
AG

Quote:

British troops infiltrated the enemy's rear area causing havoc by striking high value targets and command and control nodes, which paralyzed any counterattack.

This seems up to current military priorities…
Marcus Brutus
hedge said:

It's okay guys we have a girl whose parents are lesbians on our side and a trans gender queer binary kin folk

That's very comforting!
chimpanzee
Maybe get the admiral that pulled her mom out of a nursing home before ordering covid patients into them to give them a pep talk.
Gaius Julius Bevo
The rot is deep. You have to think the general staff of the military is completely into the 'transformative' change Obama espoused. How far down does it reach? When the current crop of colonels promote into general, do things change? Is the feedback loop compromised so the officers that make it to the top are the ones that can't win wars?
txyaloo
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

The plan for transforming the US military is working as planned by the Marxist lefties.
....yes they are. They started down the woke path much earlier than we did.
azul_rain
The Chinese would own us like the Germans did the French
Teslag
AG
But did our marines use the correct pronouns?
geoag58
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Maybe right now a little cannon fodder won't be such a bad thing. Apologies to anyone who has a son serving.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Squadron7
AG
They left out the part where the Brits are under investigation for War Game Crimes for shouting incorrect pronouns at our Marines.
JR Ewingford
I'm trying not to laugh, but at the same time a real war now with someone like China would destroy our country. Hey at least you got the ****IN mental ****** IT fighting with ya.
Squadron7
AG
Salute The Marines said:

But did our marines use the correct pronouns?

Yes, xir! They did, xir!
UTExan
Why are we complaining about this. The important thing is that our Marines completed their diversity training.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Marcus Brutus
txyaloo said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

....yes they are. They started down the woke path much earlier than we did.

well, maybe Im thinking of France.

Ive seen a lot of flaming libs in Britain blasting America's wokeness. They are liberal, but not insane like the left over here.
Squadron7
AG
Under the new Geneva Convention, prisoners are only required to give their Name, Rank, Serial Number, and Preferred Pronouns.
azul_rain
How prejudice of you to assume they have a name
TxTarpon
Yeah, but do they know about systemic racism, transphobia and how to help all peoples of color?

I mean Britannia....come on.
They have inbred royals and colonies.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Faustus
The Brits ignored the "gun free zone" sign.
Squadron7
AG
hedge said:

How prejudice of you to assume they have a name

Maybe they have preferred ranks, too.

Like, say, Gunnery Xirgeant.
aTmAg
AG
I heard about this on the radio this morning. Was going to post about it here, but the article I found was from April. So I figured it was old news and missed it.
azul_rain
I identify as supreme allied commander
lb3
AG
We had a Color Sergeant with us at OCS. Very sharp instructor. He was also an Olympian for the Uk in one of the martial arts events (can't remember which). During self defense drills he asked me to punch him. I figured you only get one shot like this and that it was best not to wait for him to take a defensive stance so I aimed right for his nose and let it rip. Next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the sky. I'm still not sure how he took me down so fast.

I'm curious as to how the exercise was set up but it sounds like the US Marines were defending a base and not maneuvering.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
It's cool though... I'm sure our soldiers won the who is most feminine or most cute contest
titan
S
hedge said:

The Chinese would own us like the Germans did the French
We are going to definitely be clocked in the first round of battles of the next serious war. And like the French, its not a given there will be any coming back. (They were bailed out by another power, remember) If we are lucky, there will be a turn-around point, but the road back in the fight will be unnecessarily hard from a bad start.

And it certainly inspires no confidence to hear Milley fretting about the danger of China. With such as he in charge, victory is practically out of the question.

Rightly or wrong, no one after a failure of Afghanistan' magnitude should still be in the driver's seat.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Winning is a sign of toxic masculinity!
Hammerly High Dive Crips
5StarShield said:

Quote:

Yeah, we sure this wasn't the Navy?
Artorias
AG
If you study the End Times in the Bible, there are pretty clear references to the major players in the final war - Russia, China, Middle East... there is no reference to the US.

There is, of course, plenty of speculation as to why the US would not be involved, but my personal theory is that the US, like many great empires, will implode and fall.

Given the current trend of this country, along with our military weakening, I think implosion/fall is more likely than not.
Squadron7
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

5StarShield said:

Quote:

Yeah, we sure this wasn't the Navy?

Rum, sodomy, and the lash!
AgGrad99
AG
I blame Bear Grylls
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.