Royal Marines reportedly 'dominated' U.S. Marine Corps troops in training exercise

7,224 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JABQ04
_mpaul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ElKabong said:

British troops infiltrated the enemy's rear area
Krazykat
AG
jonb02
AG
Our military under Biden is focused on climate change so we got em right where we want em.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/distracted-defense-department-china-instability-military-climate-race-11634848224
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” - John Adams

“It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled” - Mark Twain
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
I scoured the internet and was able to find this footage of the incident.

TheCougarHunter
AG
The Royal Marines are a much smaller and elite force compared with our Marines. They are much more selective and they are all infantry. This would be like the Rangers going up against a national guard unit.
Mr. Lahey
AG
aTmneal
AG
txyaloo said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

The Brits are not woke like we are.

The plan for transforming the US military is working as planned by the Marxist lefties.
....yes they are. They started down the woke path much earlier than we did.

This is true...and they still kicked out ass.
Cromagnum
AG
planoaggie123 said:

As long as, when we lose, we use the right pronouns and everyone gets a medal I am not sure the big deal....

You act like straight white soldiers are still getting metals (or will even be in the service at all) ?
Marcus Brutus
Cromagnum said:

planoaggie123 said:

As long as, when we lose, we use the right pronouns and everyone gets a medal I am not sure the big deal....

You act like straight white soldiers are still getting metals (or will even be in the service at all) ?

Why would straight white conservative males choose to join now?
GTdad
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Cromagnum said:

planoaggie123 said:

Why would straight white conservative males choose to join now?
Because in some families, mine for instance, military service is something of a family tradition. My son is assigned to the 7th Marine Regiment, and I'm not happy about posters taking a **** on the USMC because of a field exercise they don't understand.
aggiedent
AG
Easy there. You're right in that most of these posters don't have a clue about the exercise.

That said, they are not crapping on the USMC as much as using this as an example of what happens when you bring woke to the military. Granted it may have zero effect on what happened here, but their beef is with politicians (and perhaps a few woke generals) and not the USMC in general.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
JABQ04
AG
I see a bunch of folks have never done a rotation at JRTC or NTC. My battery was essentially wiped out one day and couldn't complete an objective to capture an HVT. Most were (simulated) casualties, some taking care of said casualties, and the "survivors" about to do our own rendition of Custers Last Stand before the OCs called it and told us to recock and figure this **** out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.