University of Virginia Snowflakes Triggered by Thomas Jefferson

5,578 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Shoefly!
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House, with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone.

John F. Kennedy
April 29, 1962
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
CanyonAg77
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

What resources would you recommend?
Well, one would be the book you condemned above as being biased. Or maybe it was the article about the book you disliked.

It's very clear I was talking about the article, if one is being intellectually honest.

The article was reporting what the book said, so I don't really see a difference.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
CanyonAg77 said:

Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

What resources would you recommend?
Well, one would be the book you condemned above as being biased. Or maybe it was the article about the book you disliked.

It's very clear I was talking about the article, if one is being intellectually honest.

The article was reporting what the book said, so I don't really see a difference.

The article did significantly more than that with its editorializing.
ABattJudd
AG
suture_scissors said:

He raped his slaves. He wrote about all men being equal, but didn't believe it or live it. He belongs in the dustbin of history.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5vKFQaqtRVL1r3ybdDKu4K?si=9qYGmrQsSzyTeh7czF7SzQ&utm_source=copy-link

I would suggest you give this a listen
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
Maximus_Meridius
AG
So we sayin' Jon Meacham's biography "Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power" is wrong? Because he's going with the theory that TJ and Sally had kids together.
akm91
AG
Quote:

Overly large cities throughout history have devolved into cesspools. He wasn't looking for the easy way out. He was simply a student of history, unlike most modern democrats.
DC is prime example of this.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
CanyonAg77
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

So we sayin' Jon Meacham's biography "Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power" is wrong? Because he's going with the theory that TJ and Sally had kids together.
DNA says only one of her 6 kids was fathered by any Jefferson male.

Stronger than a theory
Shoefly!
AG
Proc92 said:

But forced finger banging is ok, right? Asking for a syphilis ridden nitwit.

Ahaha! The guy is a f***ing Twit!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.