A&M professor does not like your football, your Governor or your babies

21,838 Views | 190 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Squadron7
Deplorable
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't understand. If she's worried, why not just get the vaccine.

It's a panacea according to what the left has said.

I don't understand.
TexasAggie81
oldarmyjess66 said:

Can someone explain the double doctor ( Dr. Dr.) in front of her name?
Is she really that eaten up with titles?

Maybe she's schizophrenic..
Muy
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Also, hyphenated last name. Gents, never marry a hyphenator.

This you?
TxAgPreacher
S
docaggie said:

If you'd scroll through her twitter timeline, you'd see why she's concerned.

Flame away, but she should probably be cut a little slack given her life situation. She has cancer - a bad one - and is immunocompromised as a result. She's concerned about getting COVID on top of that, that she won't be able to fight both. And she's right, getting COVID in her condition would be really bad. Take a minute to see life from her viewpoint, where she's vaccinated, masked, but could still potentially get a virus that would not be a cake walk for someone in her shoes.

Now, she's definitely on the liberal end of the spectrum, politically Would I be posting out there for twitter about masking a full stadium? No. But I can see where her fear is coming from.

My mom has cancer, is very overweight, and has diabetes, and had covid, and didn't even get hospitalized... so you don't know that.

Also a very overweight, and very old gentlemen at my church, who also has cancer, blew threw covid like it was nothing.
mjschiller
AG
One "pillar" of the Communist Manifesto is control education which they now control. She is one of their minion's. Likewise satan is happy to have her.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Muy said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

Also, hyphenated last name. Gents, never marry a hyphenator.

This you?

I thought everyone knew that.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Dr. Dr. has now protected her tweets.
Owlagdad
TAMU1990 said:

docaggie said:

Flame away, but she should probably be cut a little slack given her life situation. She has cancer - a bad one - and is immunocompromised as a result. She's concerned about getting COVID on top of that, that she won't be able to fight both. And she's right, getting COVID in her condition would be really bad. Take a minute to see life from her viewpoint, where she's vaccinated, masked, but could still potentially get a virus that would not be a cake walk for someone in her shoes.

Now, she's definitely on the liberal end of the spectrum, politically Would I be posting out there for twitter about masking a full stadium? No. But I can see where her fear is coming from.

Then maybe she needs a medical leave of absence until she can get in a better place mentally. She has no right to push her fears onto others.

Agree.
And lots of these folks are afraid to live and afraid to die.. and that's no way to live.
American Hardwood
AG
docaggie said:

mazag08 said:

I just hope she does it somewhere where her totalitarian views don't threaten me or my family.

That's the thing, she's not in any position of authority. She isn't the governor. She isn't the President of A&M. She isn't a legislator. She can't mandate masking, vaccinations, or even what toenail polish a student can wear.

The absolute most power she has is her one vote that she has as a citizen. That's it.
She would have a fair amount of control of her classroom and students. Indoctrinating the young with communist garbage is part of the plan. So, I wouldn't trivialize the threat she represents in that respect.
Pease
American Hardwood said:

docaggie said:

mazag08 said:

I just hope she does it somewhere where her totalitarian views don't threaten me or my family.

That's the thing, she's not in any position of authority. She isn't the governor. She isn't the President of A&M. She isn't a legislator. She can't mandate masking, vaccinations, or even what toenail polish a student can wear.

The absolute most power she has is her one vote that she has as a citizen. That's it.
She would have a fair amount of control of her classroom and students. Indoctrinating the young with communist garbage is part of the plan. So, I wouldn't trivialize the threat she represents in that respect.
Faculty have lots of power in their classrooms. They have academic freedom and choose the content of their courses.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Just read on another thread that a Gaming company CEO was fired for speaking for Texas abortion law, but this whack job, sorry Dr. Whack Job, is pushing unproven science and is educating our future.

Good lord!
backintexas2013
AG
Given her emotional fragility I am guessing any pushback on her views might make her cry.
Squadron7
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Given her emotional fragility I am guessing any pushback on her views might make her cry.

Sob. She's a sobber, apparently.
BrittSlavin
Pease said:

American Hardwood said:

docaggie said:

mazag08 said:

Faculty have lots of power in their classrooms. They have academic freedom and choose the content of their courses.
She's a science professor not an anthropology professor, so it's hard for her to make ill-reasoned political commentary in class with relating her academic freedom to science otherwise it's an abuse of her freedom. You also know you can't arbitrarily cover any content you wish there is a course description to provide guidelines and accrediting bodies make sure you can't stick anything in there so I'm not teaching Real Analysis to kids taking College Algebra, but that doesn't restrict you from adding germane topics that are relevant to the course description. Of course people with degrees in loser subjects, such as anthropology, can stick anything in there they want because the course work is easy.
TheCurl84
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Tailgate88 said:

She has two Dr. 's in front of her name? One for each last name? And still doesn't capitalize a city name?

Doctor, doctor, give me the news, got a bad case of.liberalism

Come on Man. You gotta make it rhyme. "….bad case of liberal blues" or even "….bad case of liberal views".

"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
Faustus
Squadron7 said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

docaggie said:

Well, I might be with you if her entire twitter history was something other than one hard left shibboleth after another.

She is just tribing with her tribe.

Yup.

I thing the term is "preening".

She needs to take it to a message board.
American Hardwood
AG
BrittSlavin said:

Pease said:

American Hardwood said:

docaggie said:

mazag08 said:

She's a science professor not an anthropology professor, so it's hard for her to make ill-reasoned political commentary in class with relating her academic freedom to science otherwise it's an abuse of her freedom. You also know you can't arbitrarily cover any content you wish there is a course description to provide guidelines and accrediting bodies make sure you can't stick anything in there so I'm not teaching Real Analysis to kids taking College Algebra, but that doesn't restrict you from adding germane topics that are relevant to the course description. Of course people with degrees in loser subjects, such as anthropology, can stick anything in there they want because the course work is easy.
Lol, if you think sciencey liberal professors won't try to sneak in their poison regardless of the field.
CanyonAg77
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Just read on another thread that a Gaming company CEO was fired for speaking for Texas abortion law, but this whack job, sorry Dr. Whack Job, is pushing unproven science and is educating our future.

Good lord!

That's Doctor Doctor whack job, if you don't mind
CanyonAg77
AG
Pease said:

American Hardwood said:

docaggie said:

mazag08 said:

What context has to do with vandalism with chalk?
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

She lives in an $800,000 home.

Funny how the biggest beneficiaries of liberty and capitalism are the quickest to ***** about it.

I think that's just the "tax appraisal rate". I'd put current retail value at closer to $1,000,000. Sounds like a lot of 'white privilege' to me!! Hopefully she is housing some of the oppressed people groups she likely supports, to deconstruct her hierarchical systemic colonial whiteness!!
zoneag
PascalsWager said:

They had a big crowd at Cal with few people wearing masks. Her ideology is beyond what average liberals are advocating for.

I'm not sure where she'd find a home ideologically. Still she's just a professor tweeting her personal opinions. Who cares.
I care. I have two kids in college who have to put up with leftist lunatic professors like this who try to single out and shame kids who won't wear masks, call them murderers, etc. People like this creature need to be shamed and driven from public life by normal citizens.
zoneag
Pease said:

American Hardwood said:

docaggie said:

mazag08 said:

Exhibit A of the lunatics in the faculty lounge who should be nowhere near today's youth.
Shoefly!
AG
I wonder how Dr Dr feels about the Joe Biden Sux chant?
Shoefly!
AG
Watcha say easy peasy? How's the freshman class looking this year? You got some lined up to indoctrinate? Hey did you ever shave that shock absorber goatee off your chin?
Muy
AG
Prexys Moon said:

It's just too fun watching her lose her mind about TAMU and covid in general.

Wonder if she'll admit what an idiot she is in a month.
valvemonkey91
AG
If she is a vet, I'm sure she can get her hands on some Ivermectin fairly easy.
Jack Squat 83
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

If she is a vet, I'm sure she can get her hands on some Ivermectin fairly easy.

Think of the horses!!
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
TRX
AG
If these liberals didn't have such a terrible effect on the lives of normal people maybe it would at least be interesting to read stuff like this… kind of like a horror novel that you knew was fiction.

Too bad this is real.
Spyderman
AG

Would love to have a beer with the prof. Enlightenment might intimidate him though.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
TChaney
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Cockroaches always hide when you turn on the lights.
Faustus
TChaney said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

Cockroaches always hide when you turn on the lights.*

*This complaint is brought to you by a handle for an anonymous poster.

You'd think you'd count that as a victory. The vitriol has moved her to shield her thoughts rather than wearing them on her sleeve for all to see.
mazag08
AG
Faustus said:

TChaney said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

Cockroaches always hide when you turn on the lights.*

*This complaint is brought to you by a handle for an anonymous poster.

You'd think you'd count that as a victory. The vitriol has moved her to shield her thoughts rather than wearing them on her sleeve for all to see.

Liberal academia has never been about open discourse. It's hilarious when they underestimate how many people are t brainwashed and won't put up with their bull ***** So they take their ball and go home.
Faustus
I just kind of assume she got wind of this thread, and didn't want to be a focal point for concerted pushback.

It's all well and good to tweet what you want, but it's probably not much fun to singled out for it on a heavily trafficked website where opposing views can be expressed rather vehemently. Notwithstanding a Doctor noting she has cancer, from which her concerns may spring, she's been attacked for her looks, degrees (although the Dr Dr riffs have been funny and light hearted), called a cockroach for shielding her tweets, and a lot of other personal things apart from the posts taking issue with the substance of the tweet.

I'd duck out too rather than face F16's ire. (That's not really true, I kind of enjoy it).

Agreed liberal discourse is sadly stunted.
lil99chris
AG
H andrews-polymenis
Faustus said:

I just kind of assume she got wind of this thread, and didn't want to be a focal point for concerted pushback.

It's all well and good to tweet what you want, but it's probably not much fun to singled out for it on a heavily trafficked website where opposing views can be expressed rather vehemently. Notwithstanding a Doctor noting she has cancer, from which her concerns may spring, she's been attacked for her looks, degrees (although the Dr Dr riffs have been funny and light hearted), called a cockroach for shielding her tweets, and a lot of other personal things apart from the posts taking issue with the substance of the tweet.

I'd duck out too rather than face F16's ire. (That's not really true, I kind of enjoy it).

Agreed liberal discourse is sadly stunted.

Yes indeed, I did get wind. Thank you Faustus for your reasoned comment.

Thanks to you all for your comments. It's been interesting to see that people say when they hide behind pseudonyms.

By far the most fun has been imagining how you all think that my personal political beliefs might spill into the content that I teach. How one would incorporate political ideology into lectures about diarrhea I honestly have no idea.

Regarding COVID, my expertise is in infectious diseases so it makes sense that I watch this outbreak very carefully and with concern. I myself lost 6 family members to cancer last year- and was unable to travel (bc covid) or attend any services for any of them… including my dad who died one year ago today of pancreatic cancer. I was unable to see him in person before he died. As for myself, yes I have had pancreatic cancer since 2019. This is a cancer with a dismal prognosis-10% survival for 5 years. I am fully vaccinated and mask everywhere. I had 17 months of very tough chemotherapy, and was hospitalized 5 times last year- including for a Whipple procedure. For those of you that don't know- the only surgery tougher than a Whipple is transplant surgery. I was alone in hospital bc covid policies don't allow visitors. I'm currently dealing with a metastasis of my cancer and if you all think that a few flaming comments on the Internet posted by my some sock puppets might bother me- well, that's just sad given all the life and death **** I have going on.

For those who want to make fun of my sobbing- I dare you to endure just one of the things I personally have been through in the last year and remain standing. I sincerely hope that you will never have to.

Finally, you all seem to have so many questions about me. I will not answer them in this forum, but if you have questions for me please feel free to email me and I will happily answer (within reason of course). I will not answer anonymous questions or trolls.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.