New woke army, looking forward to shooting you soon.

12,030 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by IslanderAg04
TChaney
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Welcome to the new woke army.

WE WANT YOU!

TO SHOOT CIVILIANS
FriendlyAg
And you become the enemy too
torrid
AG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
gig em 02
I guess they don't take an oath to protect the constitution anymore?
Mr. Lahey
AG
get this ***** kicked out
HumpitPuryear
AG
LOL Dems will wipe their ass with that.
William Larue Weller
AG
You point your gun at me, I point mine back.
waitwhat?
Where do we report this? This person needs to be kicked out of the military.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
That dude has a high voice.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Lol I'll take my chances against 100lb butch lesbian MPs
Post removed:
by user
purplehayes
Young SSgt Bronson is setting herself up for failure (and her own personal body bag).
Salty Aggie 93
AG
She better hope it doesn't come down to that. And I hope she gets smoked for this stupidity.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
I'd wager she'd run up against someone who has put in MANY more hours behind glass than she has.
tk111
AG
As horrible as it sounds, didn't she(?) just describe what martial law is? I mean that was pretty much it in a nutshell, is it not?
torrid
AG
For what it's worth, I think she posted it as a warning about the domestic use of military forces. She's highlighting how a soldier would react differently to such a situation vs. a police officer, no gloating about shooting civilians.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Wood knot
ABATTBQ87
AG
Trump 2020 said:

You point your gun at me, I point mine back.

I'll point back and pull the trigger
My Name Is Judge
Bring it, freakshow
dunlay
AG
torrid said:

For what it's worth, I think she posted it as a warning about the domestic use of military forces. She's highlighting how a soldier would react differently to such a situation vs. a police officer, no gloating about shooting civilians.
Maybe so, but the last part about 'getting in your house or you become the enemy' is a threat. I'm fairly certain that isn't going to go as she has it planned... just sayin'.
"Democracy: 2 wolves and 1 sheep deciding one what to have for supper. Liberty: 2 wolves set on supper, and finding 1 well armed sheep."
Ag In Ok
AG
He / she / zhe may not know who they are dealing with

Owlagdad
No rank? E-1?
Also I thought they told us sexuality would not be an issue, these people were patriots who wanted to serve, and be left alone to live their lives like you and me.
Proof no matter how legitimate laws try to make them, they will be forever unhappy.
waitwhat?
torrid said:

I don't know how you got that from those 14 seconds. She was embracing the idea of getting to point her gun at civilians and tell people what to do. She has the attitude of a North Korean labor camp guard.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Mas89
AG
JABQ04
AG
I'd almost bet a pay check this little beech would be the first to lay on the floor crying when rounds start flying back.
rgt99
i swear Rapinoe will not disappear
Central Committee
AG
torrid said:

May agree here.

This video clip is truncated, and lacks all context on what the real message was.

Will withhold judgment until we see the full content.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
cap-n-jack
Daddy issues.
Teslag
AG
That ****ing pogue isn't shooting anyone
RoadkillBBQ
She's just taking her bosses lead. He threatened us with F15s and nukes.
titan
S
tk111 said:

As horrible as it sounds, didn't she(?) just describe what martial law is? I mean that was pretty much it in a nutshell, is it not?
Actually took it in the same identical way. It is chopped out of a larger statement, would like to see more. She is a bit too enthused sounding about it, but was just spelling out the lack of leeway that would happen with martial law. Its similar to the dilemma of assuming police wouldn't carry out bad orders. Its as much as warning as threat. Took it the same way you did. Remember what happened in Boston after the Islamist attack that was allowed -- the brief period of quasi martial law --- this issue of confinement to homes came up then.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
tk111 said:

Standing outside of your home on your property never makes you the enemy. Ever.
titan
S

You are talking from the same world that a journalist is a critic of government.

Not so true these days. Boston bombing incident under Obama showed that in action, we have seen this principle violated.
TxTarpon
This teenage boy in uniform does not scare me.

So strange all the AD guys who have posted here for years said this would not happen.
They said the military would never turn on the US people.
Only a 50% chance of being wrong.

Remember when the feds were training with these?
Feds Requested Targets With Children and Pregnant Women
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
titan
S

To be clear, some said what would really happen is it would *split into two camps* ---- right on this page we have a thread denouncing at cost of career the seditious behavior of the Biden admin and upper tier, and you have this one here. So it looks like more panning out along the `divide' lines rather than monolithic supporters of despotism.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.