New woke army, looking forward to shooting you soon.

12,115 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by IslanderAg04
IndividualFreedom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Where do we report this? This person needs to be kicked out of the military.
Gen. Milley
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
I have a feeling that may be fake...if not, I'd be happy to educate that ssgt with an axe handle on why threatening my country and its' civilian population is a bad idea.
titan
S

Did she really do that? Is that in answer to some badgering question about martial law? Its not very far from accurate.
EX TEXASEX
Well it would be culturally insensitive to shoot a mujahideen. Since millions of Americans ( white people ) have a innate quality of evil. It is actually the right thing to do, to shoot them. If you don't see this absolute truth in life. You need to have you head examined because their is something wrong with you !!!
As a public service I know a fantastic doctor to help you " Think right "
https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-psychopathic-problem-of-the-white?fbclid=IwAR1PMLaYQLCHZlkoh3HsDrtqtccojz_VEHbuPDMWtSr3EC8drq-xF6S7tOc
YouBet
AG
Why is she even on tiktok discussing this? STFU and get off social media if you are active duty military.
TxTarpon
You think honesty will be in play?
LOL
Because despot governments are so "honest".

Tarpon and Titan are part of the ROT militia.
Ft Hood soldiers move into the central Texas area to quell the terrorist attacks happening.
The govt and media continually broadcast that terrorists are killing civilians, robbing banks, raping kids, etc.
"The terrorists" are simply people that don't want to be disarmed.
You, I and the Ft. Hood soldiers might 85% agree on politics, steak temperature and Troy Aikman was the best Cowboys QB ever, but they are told we are hostile terrorists to be killed.
What is your plan? Hope they don't shoot you dead because we all agree on stuff?
They see us, they will shoot.
If we hesitate, then we die.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
fixer
Biden will likely go door to door confiscating weapons he doesn't like.

Edit to add in response to Tik Tok video...

No matter what uniform you wear, threatening my most basic human liberties and dignities is a fast track to a fight not soon forgotten and one without Geneva conventions.
Commander Gorn
AG
This looks like it's been cut multiple times. Could be out of order
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Commander Gorn said:

This looks like it's been cut multiple times. Could be out of order

Doesn't matter. She thinks being outside your home makes you the enemy of the United States Military.
titan
S

No I don't think honesty will be in play. But I didn't say anything like that. I just think it may split, rather than be monolithic. And agree with you that the point is they will do what ordered the overwhelming majority of the time. Police or soldiers alike.

Rapier108
Obama made sure the military higher ups would be willing to kill American civilians if the order was given. If they weren't, they were purged.

Now with them recruiting as many anti-Americans into the military as possible, they're closer than ever to being able to turn the military against Americans they see as the left's enemy.

Of course the entire military won't go along with it; it will fracture like the rest of society. Some will follow orders, others will simply refuse and sit it out, others will fight against the government.

And there are millions upon millions of veterans who are well armed, trained, and willing to fight back against the government if needed, along with million more non-vet civilians. The left better be careful because a civil war of their making will not end in 5 minutes like they hope. It would be a very long, very bloody affair.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Jock 07
AG
Pretty ironic she uses a known CCP tool to put her message out. Xi is quite proud of her.
TxTarpon

Quote:

No I don't think honesty will be in play. But I didn't say anything like that.
You should. Stop thinking like an American.
Quote:

I just think it may split, rather than be monolithic. And agree with you that the point is they will do what ordered the overwhelming majority of the time. Police or soldiers alike.
Yep.
This is why it will get ugly.

The precursor to action will be the military moving soldier's families to emergency shelters on bases.

Without a resistance command and control structure, then warlords and land pirates will abound and give the resistance a bad name.

Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
TChaney said:

Welcome to the new woke army.

WE WANT YOU!

TO SHOOT CIVILIANS

I don't think that . . . . thing . . . . understands that half of the population is armed and well supplied with ammunition.

Quote:

All too many of the other great tragedies of history Stalin's atrocities, the killing fields of Cambodia, the Holocaust, to name but a few were perpetrated by armed troops against unarmed populations. Many could well have been avoided or mitigated, had the perpetrators known their intended victims were equipped with a rifle and twenty bullets apiece, as the Militia Act required here. See Kleinfeld Dissent at 578-579. If a few hundred Jewish fighters in the Warsaw Ghetto could hold off the Wehrmacht for almost a month with only a handful of weapons, six million Jews armed with rifles could not so easily have been herded into cattle cars.
OldArmyBrent
AG
The full video is not much better.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTEv1RTgLuZ/
waitwhat?
OldArmyBrent said:

The full video is not much better.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTEv1RTgLuZ/
Oh my God what a surprise she's a lesbian.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Sully Dog
It's crazy what passes for an E-5 now a days
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Esteban du Plantier
AG
More than 300 MILLION privately owned guns.

Unless they plan on bombing the suburbs, the fight wouldn't be as lopsided as they fantasize.
Joe Boudain
please send xir to Kabul
JW
AG
Future chief of staff
Rapier108
Esteban du Plantier said:

Unless they plan on bombing the suburbs
They fantasize about do just that, even using nukes.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FrioAg 00
AG
There isn't a child in my family who isn't a more proficient threat than ze from the video
titan
S

In relation to what she said, really urge readers to re-visit Boston 2014 and see what precedents that lockdown set. That's what she apparently was trained with.
pdc093
JABQ04 said:

I'd almost bet a pay check this little beech would be the first to lay on the floor crying when rounds start flying back.

Yeah.
She's missing that steely reserve. She EXUDES more of a high strung, ANTIFA sympathizing, keyboard warrior.
javajaws
AG
Our military couldn't even beat the Taliban and she thinks she's hot stuff and can take on America?

LOL
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
mazag08
AG
All of you who thought it was out of context and not EXACTLY what a mentally unstable butch homosexual would say..

StEdsCOOG
RebelE Infantry said:

Lol I'll take my chances against 100lb butch lesbian MPs

Worst case scenario a softball game breaks out.
TxTarpon
The Subaru Outback armada.

-BarronVonAwesome

Science Denier
AG
If rioters and looters are told to get in their house, nothing happens
If normal citizens are told to get in their house sitting in their yard, they get shot

Yep. That's lib logic right there.
Ag In Ok
AG
With all that's going on and the recent death of 12 Marines and 1 Sailor in Afghanistan, seems odd to me she wants to tough "guy" an American woman.
Womackster
AG
Owlagdad said:

No rank? E-1?
Also I thought they told us sexuality would not be an issue, these people were patriots who wanted to serve, and be left alone to live their lives like you and me.
Proof no matter how legitimate laws try to make them, they will be forever unhappy.

With ACU's rank is on the chest. Looks like she's an E-6. Thanks, sh***y standards!
pdc093
This thread is going to get nuked.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Y'all are morons, watch the full video, she was complaining at all of the people *****ing and asking why the army wasn't deployed on the streets of America
Layne Staley
AG
Ag In Ok said:

He / she / zhe may not know who they are dealing with

Tim is a great dude.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

More than 300 MILLION privately owned guns.

Unless they plan on bombing the suburbs, the fight wouldn't be as lopsided as they fantasize.

LMFAO. You think our semi auto AR builds and and 9mm sigs and glocks and absolutely zero organization would have any chance at defending itself from the actual US armed forces? Serious question.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.