New woke army, looking forward to shooting you soon.

12,113 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by IslanderAg04
Nasreddin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is what happens when you elevate someone to a higher status just because of their job: teachers, military, doctors, nurses. **** all that. I don't care what you do for a living...let me know who you really are. I will never convey hero status on you just because.
FtBendTxAg
AG
waitwhat? said:

torrid said:

For what it's worth, I think she posted it as a warning about the domestic use of military forces. She's highlighting how a soldier would react differently to such a situation vs. a police officer, no gloating about shooting civilians.
I don't know how you got that from those 14 seconds. She was embracing the idea of getting to point her gun at civilians and tell people what to do. She has the attitude of a North Korean labor camp guard.

Because there's an actual video out there 3x as long where she explains.
samurai_science
FtBendTxAg said:

waitwhat? said:

torrid said:

For what it's worth, I think she posted it as a warning about the domestic use of military forces. She's highlighting how a soldier would react differently to such a situation vs. a police officer, no gloating about shooting civilians.
I don't know how you got that from those 14 seconds. She was embracing the idea of getting to point her gun at civilians and tell people what to do. She has the attitude of a North Korean labor camp guard.

I have seen it, it does not make it better
FtBendTxAg
AG
Then you don't have any sort of comprehension. If the armed forces are deployed on its own country, she's telling you the truth.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

Esteban du Plantier said:

More than 300 MILLION privately owned guns.

Unless they plan on bombing the suburbs, the fight wouldn't be as lopsided as they fantasize.

LMFAO. You think our semi auto AR builds and and 9mm sigs and glocks and absolutely zero organization would have any chance at defending itself from the actual US armed forces? Serious question.

Guerrilla warriors have successfully held off the military before.
UTExan
FtBendTxAg said:

Then you don't have any sort of comprehension. If the armed forces are deployed on its own country, she's telling you the truth.

Here's the thing: most major insurgencies in the past 100 years have been successful. Organized indigenous militaries lacking popular support fall apart because they lack a cohesive purpose for existence. That is why most of Mexican history experienced revolution.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
javajaws
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

Unless they plan on bombing the suburbs, the fight wouldn't be as lopsided as they fantasize.

LMFAO. You think our semi auto AR builds and and 9mm sigs and glocks and absolutely zero organization would have any chance at defending itself from the actual US armed forces? Serious question.
The entirety of our entire armed forces numbers less than 1/2 of 1% of the US population. And that includes the cooks, beauracrats, and lots of other people that don't regularly go around shooting people or being shot at. And don't forgot that all of those armed forces might not even end up fighting on the same side.

So yes, I do think they would have a chance.

In some ways disorganization is a plus in an insurrection as it makes it harder for the organized force to root out their oppposition. All it takes is a collective willpower to take action.

The worst case scenario would be for the organized force to take pre-emptive action against the people. That's why things like gun registries and other "lists" must be prevented at all costs.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
FtBendTxAg
AG

FtBendTxAg said:

Guerrilla warriors have successfully held off the military before.

No doubt. I mean we've seen it in several of our own wars, but the those guerillas have usually been fighting amongst eachother and at least have some sort of organization. In this case, we do not.
Demosthenes81
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

waitwhat? said:

torrid said:

Link? searching "attention seeking *** threatens civilians" brings up too many hits.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
FtBendTxAg
AG

Quote:

The worst case scenario would be for the organized force to take pre-emptive action against the people. That's why things like gun registries and other "lists" must be prevented at all costs.

100%. I often wonder how we would react if there is a day where they threaten to take our guns. How would we react?
BigHitterDaLama
TChaney
Demosthenes81 said:

FtBendTxAg said:

waitwhat? said:

torrid said:

Link? searching "attention seeking *** threatens civilians" brings up too many hits.
TikTok channel
https://www.tiktok.com/@nuggets_n_chicken

Direct link to video
https://www.tiktok.com/@nuggets_n_chicken/video/7000234225395944710
FtBendTxAg
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

FtBendTxAg said:

waitwhat? said:

torrid said:

I saw it on til tok yesterday. Not sticking up for this dudes approach, but the video was taken out of context, that's all I was trying to say.
Nasreddin
Yeah, but our past wars against guerrilla warriors has always been constrained by a left leaning and sympathetic media as well as soft ROE. I can assure you that the media would ignore any and all human rights abuses against anyone standing in the way of the leftist ideology, and a leftist regime that was hellbent on enforcing dogma would take the gloves off the soldiers.
bangobango
AG
What she is saying is true. It's big reason I was very much against Trump deploying the military during the riots.
waitwhat?
FtBendTxAg said:

Demosthenes81 said:

FtBendTxAg said:

waitwhat? said:

torrid said:

I saw it on til tok yesterday. Not sticking up for this dudes approach, but the video was taken out of context, that's all I was trying to say.
The longer video didn't make it any better. It added context, where she was replying to another stupid person, but it didn't make it better.

Her point was "if the government tells me to turn on you, I will do it and you will obey or die."

I don't care how long the video is or the context it's seen in. That was the message conveyed.

This s***bag needs to be kicked out today.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
sleepybeagle
AG
Quote:

Her point was "if the government tells me to turn on you, I will do it and you will obey or die."
My point to her is if the government tells her to turn on me, I will be armed...
Slyfox07
AG
I wouldn't put too much stock in one butch idiot on tiktok.

The vast majority of the military have no interest in turning on the populace.

If this fella was in my organization I'd find a way to show them the door.
GTdad
torrid said:

Yeah it seems like the first part was cut off in the OP. Here's the whole deal:

https://www.comicsands.com/soldier-conservative-overthrow-government-tiktok-2654802705.html?fbclid=IwAR0ryXcVYtDlOmewbY0TQE7yKVmz4gtYv1K_-JPLtdtHWeZNraiYOkHAd7A

Yeah, she's taking a swipe at a conservative, but the person she/he was responding to was saying some pretty ignorant stuff.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Lol SSG Rapinoe wannabe is just some REMF

jrdaustin
AG
slyfox07 said:

I wouldn't put too much stock in one butch idiot on tiktok.

The vast majority of the military have no interest in turning on the populace.

If this fella was in my organization I'd find a way to show them the door.
My thought exactly. It doesn't matter what the idiot civilian said - she has the right to say it under the 1st amendment.

However, WHILE IN UNIFORM, the 1st amendment is not in play here. The soldier is making a statement as a member of the US Military issuing a THREAT against the civilian, who she is sworn to protect. In her statement, she basically said that it is her opinion that one's thoughts are justification for targeting as enemies of the state.

Her thoughts are protected speech as an individual, but not as a representative in uniform of the US Military. She has no business wearing that uniform, and should be relieved and dismissed for dereliction of duty.
TChaney
azul_rain
Say when
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
nortex97
AG
Didn't read thru thread but she is apparently (per her own tik tok) an 88M (truck driver.) I am pretty sure she...won't make E-7 after wearing her uniform in some of that crap but then again I haven't been in the Army for a long time.

Amusing moron is all I've got.
azul_rain
Exhibit A of why just cause you're a soldier doesn't mean you're good
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Easy 8
She needs to up her knife hand game if she plans on intimidating anyone with her words.
HalifaxAg
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

That's what the Russians thought about the Afghans in the 80's, the Mexicans thought about the Alamo, the British and the Colonists... Even if it came to that, I'll take the chance that there are more service members like us than there like Bronson there. If ordered to shoot civilians, I would like to believe that those orders would be disobeyed. And if not, I would prefer to go down shooting than to live in that dystopian future.

...Hell, I would drive the riding lawn-mower with the nuke attached straight into Vegas myself.
HalifaxAg
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Lol SSG Rapinoe wannabe is just some REMF

Nice attempt to crawfish her way out of a military tribunal...hope she enjoys her dishonorable discharge.
HalifaxAg
AG
Can I order the Code Red?
nortex97
AG
Sounds like she talked to a combat service support barracks lawyer!
File5
AG
Honestly I don't understand what she's trying to convey, and her follow up tweet doesn't help. Don't really care which side she's on, she can't make a lucid argument...
torrid
AG
OldArmyBrent said:

The full video is not much better.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTEv1RTgLuZ/
I stand by my original reaction. She is not advocating shooting civilians. She is offering her opinion on what would happen if martial law were declared, that soldiers who are not trained in law enforcement but in eliminating threats would view armed people as a threat.

You may not like that she's a lesbian, you may not like her politics, you may disagree with her on what martial law would entail. However, I think everyone is misinterpreting the intent of her video.
TChaney
torrid said:

OldArmyBrent said:

The full video is not much better.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTEv1RTgLuZ/
I stand by my original reaction. She is not advocating shooting civilians. She is offering her opinion on what would happen if martial law were declared, that soldiers who are not trained in law enforcement but in eliminating threats would view armed people as a threat.

You may not like that she's a lesbian, you may not like her politics, you may disagree with her on what martial law would entail. However, I think everyone is misinterpreting the intent of her video.
You are missing some finer details.

"If YOU do not get in your house when I tell you to, YOU become the enemy"
She is putting herself in her fantasy of killing those she disagrees with.

Why do I say that?

Look at her facial expressions when she says
"You don't have those same freedoms the Constitution guarantees at that point"

Finishing with
"So be careful what you wish for"

Krazykat
AG
Let's see how that **** works in Texas! Lol.
UTExan
titan said:

No I don't think honesty will be in play. But I didn't say anything like that. I just think it may split, rather than be monolithic. And agree with you that the point is they will do what ordered the overwhelming majority of the time. Police or soldiers alike.

Police can walk away without repercussions other than job action. Soldiers risk UCMJ action/prosecution.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.