Alex Jones Was Right Again - Baby Organ Harvesting (Warning: Language)

8,635 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mazag08
sleepybeagle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is indefensible and the highest level of evil and a crime against humanity.
I hope someone other than the babies and the mothers pay for these crimes in this world.
I am confident they will pay for it in the next.
TXAGFAN
AG
thirdcoast said:

How ironic is it that most harcore liberals don't donate organs because they dont trust they will be resuscitated by doctors. Yet, they have no problem with late term abortion and completely write off baby organ harvesting as wild conspiracy.

Perhaps their mom should be able to decide if they should be resuscitated, regardless of donor status.
Source on that?
sleepybeagle
AG
This makes me literally sick to my stomach and angry as hell...
What can be done about this?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Joe Boudain said:

Kill them. All of them. And anyone who knew
This. This is FAR WORSE than Sandusky/Penn State. Kill them all on live national TV. No proper burial, douse their dead bodies in gasoline and light on fire.

This is beyond infuriating. A normal decent person cries tears of joy upon hearing a fetal heartbeat at 8 weeks and deeply mourns a miscarriage. Liberals literally celebrate the torture and slaughter of babies.

F ALL LIBERALS.

Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
TXAGFAN
AG
Seriously? I hate to tell you this, but you probably know a lot more people than you may expect that are worse per your post than a pedophile.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
TXAGFAN said:

Seriously? I hate to tell you this, but you probably know a lot more people than you may expect that are worse per your post than a pedophile.
That statement was aimed at this "study" by Pitt. What they are accused of is worse than raping little boys and letting them live. As crazy as that sounds. I know multiple people who were raped or molested, and are still very glad they are alive and didn't die painful horrific deaths.

Yes, I do know a few women who had abortions when they were younger and dumber. It actually caused one of my wife's friends years of pain, regret and depression. She now has a healthy family and 3 kids but you know it still eats at her if she lets herself think about it.

I can acknowledge that it can be a very tough situation for young women to go through after engaging in reckless irresponsible behavior. I have done bad things too and would never condemn a woman for having this blemish on her past. That being said, the people who celebrate abortion are absolutely disgusting. The ones who are older and wiser and still think it's ok to inflict severe pain on a 21 week old fetus who can feel every bit of it, as well as fear, are disgusting. And abortion doctors and people engaging in these types of practices like researchers at Pitt...they should be put to death.
TXAGFAN
AG
That's a very thoughtful reply and guess what, even though I am pro choice I disagree with very little of it (save a bit of misogyny that this is a woman's recklessness, sex isn't this terrible thing). I don't know what the limit is for elective abortion without extenuating circumstances (eg viability of child or health of mother), but it's not 6 weeks or whatever Texas just had legislation for not is it in the third trimester.

I see your clarification re: the article, but most people don't make that distinction and I think it's a bit meaningless. By and large there is a large group of pro lifers who ironically think those who choose or participate in abortion should be killed.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
TXAGFAN said:

That's a very thoughtful reply and guess what, even though I am pro choice I disagree with very little of it (save a bit of misogyny that this is a woman's recklessness, sex isn't this terrible thing). I don't know what the limit is for elective abortion without extenuating circumstances (eg viability of child or health of mother), but it's not 6 weeks or whatever Texas just had legislation for not is it in the third trimester.

I see your clarification re: the article, but most people don't make that distinction and I think it's a bit meaningless. By and large there is a large group of pro lifers who ironically think those who choose or participate in abortion should be killed.
I only think doctors and scientists engaging in this barbaric behavior should be killed. Just to clarify.
mazag08
AG
This is exactly what liberals support. That's why only the ones with the lease amount of common sense even bothered to show up on this thread.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.