FBI: Report your family and friends!

7,975 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
Old Army Ghost
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mark Goldbridge said:

FWIW I reported 3 people who I know first hand were going to the Capitol on Jan 6th. I don't know for sure if they were part of the trump orchestrated insurrection or if they engaged in violence. However, that's up to the FBI to investigate. I did my part to ensure such a heinous, despicable act never happens again at the Capitol.

Hope this helps.
you did no such thing4

youre story is a work of fiction
TRADUCTOR
Last time govt knocked on doors it was the Nazis. They filling out a report on you and it has nothing to do with vaccine
Squadron7
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

FWIW I reported 3 people who I know first hand were going to the Capitol on Jan 6th. I don't know for sure if they were part of the trump orchestrated insurrection or if they engaged in violence. However, that's up to the FBI to investigate. I did my part to ensure such a heinous, despicable act never happens again at the Capitol.

Hope this helps.

What did I tell everyone? When it comes time to load the boxcars they don't have to find people to do the loading. The loaders enthusiastically volunteer.
RebelE Infantry
AG

agracer
AG
Didn't this same stuff get started under Bush and the newly formed Homeland Security?
Squadron7
AG
"Show me your Stasi badge first."
Aggie4Life02
AG
FBI = Gomer Pyle with a badge
Squadron7
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

FBI = Gomer Pyle with a badge

Barney Fife. Gomer had flawless ethical instincts.
Sid Farkas
AG
ElKabong said:

The plea for information is non-specific...

The only organized violence Im familiar with these days originates from Democrat party hate groups (eg BLM)...maybe the FBI wants tips from those folks next time they plan nation-wide civil unrest for political effect
mazag08
AG
Stop feeding the troll
Garrelli 5000
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.
Staff. Do you'r F'ing job. Kick this troll off the boards.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Garrelli 5000 said:

Staff. Do you'r F'ing job. Kick this troll off the boards.

Apparently their only job these days is to memory-hole posts they don't like or agree with.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
This right here is a unique opportunity to look back in time..I have often wondered how neighbors could turn people they knew over to the Nazis and watch them get beaten, abused, and murdered without even blinking an eye.

This type of person is the type that will send anyone to the gulag or death camps in the future to save their own wiked skin. Disgusting
Easy 8
Muy
AG
B-1 83 said:

Find an antifa site and report every one of them.

Don't forget BLM
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Or Stacey Adams , or any Dem really for that matter, they hate America
Gator92
AG
State of FL v Nickolas Cruz in the news as jury selection is imminent. Convenient timing...

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-statement-on-the-shooting-in-parkland-florida
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Don't laugh. I was threatened by a poster yesterday with being turned into the FBI for being at the Capitol, despite the fact that I wasn't and was right here posting all day long.

Staff took down that post.
I can not fathom how someone would report BS to the FBI or any law enforcement agency. Should be penalties for false reports. We live in some very dangerous times as our government is being weaponized by the Democratic Party leadership. That said, having read the responses to that tweet seems a lot of people are calling out the FBI.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
rangerdanger
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

This right here is a unique opportunity to look back in time..I have often wondered how neighbors could turn people they knew over to the Nazis and watch them get beaten, abused, and murdered without even blinking an eye.

This type of person is the type that will send anyone to the gulag or death camps in the future to save their own wiked skin. Disgusting

Way to rile em up Mark. Only one page deep for our first Godwin's Law reply. Classic.
titan
S

Nothing is more meaningless now than Godwin's law when real totalitarian implementors are on the march. Its time the whole thing be trashed. Since it is the only totalitarian example taught accurately to some degree by campuses and Hollywood (they cover up and run interference for collectivism by comparison) -- comparisons to the Nazi rise and methodology used will only remain more necessary.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.