FBI: Report your family and friends!

7,970 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
Slyfox07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Coog97 said:

Keep reminding the useful idiots "You voted for this."
But not nearly as many of them voted for this as the Biden administration claims. not even close.

The election was stolen and Biden is illegitimate.
aggiehawg
AG
slyfox07 said:

Coog97 said:

Keep reminding the useful idiots "You voted for this."
But not nearly as many of them voted for this as the Biden administration claims. not even close.

The election was stolen and Biden is illegitimate.
See my Lego thread. You can be detained indefinitely for saying that or even quoting Thomas Jefferson.
Icecream_Ag
S
aggiehawg said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Are you serious? Who was it for future edification?

Our government knows it's not acting in our best interests. That's where all this is coming from.

Homegrown violent extremism = everyday Americans/Patriots that see through their bull*****

Buckle up, boys and girls.
Won't name him, since staff intervened. I didn't even flag him, just asked if he intended that as a threat. Assume other people did flag him, though as their posts calling him out were also deleted.
He did try to claim it was a hypothetical...he would have been more believable saying Bill O'Brien was a good coach, but he did try
scd88
AG
I have in laws that would turn me in because they hate me and my ideology. This is regardless of me not being there on Jan 6th.

They are *******s.
Mark Goldbridge
FWIW I reported 3 people who I know first hand were going to the Capitol on Jan 6th. I don't know for sure if they were part of the trump orchestrated insurrection or if they engaged in violence. However, that's up to the FBI to investigate. I did my part to ensure such a heinous, despicable act never happens again at the Capitol.

Hope this helps.
Tanya 93
And here we go....
scd88
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

FWIW I reported 3 people who I know first hand were going to the Capitol on Jan 6th. I don't know for sure if they were part of the trump orchestrated insurrection or if they engaged in violence. However, that's up to the FBI to investigate. I did my part to ensure such a heinous, despicable act never happens again at the Capitol.

Hope this helps.

What the **** is the matter with you. Are you serious?

Edit to add: Have you also reported the thousands of rioters and ANTIFA that have caused millions of dollars in damages ? Do you want to stop them, too?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Terrible troll attempt.
BTKAG97
AG
Quote:

Help prevent homegrown violent extremism.
Like the federal government?
Pookers
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.
In the case that you are not trolling you've played yourself as the FBI will have been combing over your data as well.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
What's funny is the people I would report (if I was a snitching *****) would all be FBI employees (Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Comey, etc.).

This should be sending up huge red flags and alarm bells to anyone paying attention. Forget the government working for the people. That's LONG gone. They are now targeting you.
aggiehawg
AG
zoneag
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Way to serve the party comrade! Too bad there's not a red star icon because you certainly earned one. Hopefully the grannies you turned in for going to a political rally have to serve hard time. Thanks for your brave service!
BTKAG97
AG
FDT 1999 said:

The responses to that tweet are glorious! Talk about getting a well-deserved ratio.

Holy s***!
Blue star for the quantity of LEGO references.
DrEvazanPhD
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Way to be good Party member Komrade!
Slyfox07
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Way to be good Party member Komrade!
...an extra bag of rice for you!
Onceaggie2.0
Walton is tough reporting people from texags you sir are a hero
Onceaggie2.0
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

No you didn't
Slyfox07
AG
Onceaggie2.0 said:

Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

No you didn't
Lame troll attempt on his part...

But there are people like that out there. Lots of them on facebook. (I can't believe ppl still use facebook)
Onceaggie2.0
slyfox07 said:

Onceaggie2.0 said:

Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

No you didn't
Lame troll attempt on his part...

But there are people like that out there. Lots of them on facebook. (I can't believe ppl still use facebook)

I'm gonna report Mark for terrible trolling
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
This is the federal govt. Taking advantage of the infighting they have helped start.

Conservatives aren't the type to "report" people, and generally want to be left alone if we disagree with someone and cannot reconcile the disagreement.

Leftists on the other hand....the govt. Is hoping they hate their family so much that they will turn on them or report them furthering the wedge that is being driven into society.

One day the dumbass alphabet soup community will realize they have been manipulated in the most astonishing fashion...it isn't about equality, or tolerance. It is about driving a wedge into the family structure that has allowed our country to flourish.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
No Spin Ag
gbaby23 said:

No Spin Ag said:

So this is what happens at the bottom of the slippery-slope of "see something, say something". I guess Mccarthyism isn't dead after all.
McCarthyism was the best attempt this nation has ever made at removing the Marxists.

Thing is, it was also used in ways it was never intended by people who seemed to feel that since they were in control, it would never come back to bite them. And in that sense they were right, the problem is that unless the planet comes to an end, like we've seen with so many things, what one group uses for their own goals, because of beliefs or whatnot, in time those things may come back to be used against people like that because they are no longer in control. Which is why the slippery slope seemed applicable.
DCAggie13y
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Someone who knows 3 insurrectionists should definitely be monitored. Hopefully you've been added to the surveillance list.
FBG_Ag78
AG
Famous But Insignificant now put this guy on its top 10 most wanted

Won’t comply. Won’t surrender.
Ag In Ok
AG
They are using 9/11 imaging. Brazen to say the least
aggiehawg
AG
chilimuybueno
AG
Exactly!
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Look, another Commie. Reported
Tom Doniphon
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Another D- for this tool.
titan
S
ironmanag said:

Congrats libs we are now 1935 nazi germany.
Actually closer to their enemy to the east and which ruled the post-war Eastern Europe as well, but close enough.

What is there about the Biden-Pelosi government that anyone would want to support? They seem to be proceeding from some assumption of worth.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
itsyourboypookie
Report libs nonstop.

Bog them down.

Hell, they already know every mass shooter or terrorist before they strike anyways and never do anything about it
Cassius
Goldbridge should be reported for false reporting.
PCC_80
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.
I am sure that you are eagerly waiting for the Mass Executions to begin.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Hope this helps.

Pure fiction.

If you have to lie to prove a point you must then ask yourself if the point is worth making in the first place.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.