FBI: Report your family and friends!

7,972 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by titan
ElKabong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Feds are pushing everything hard to the hoop.

The PSYOPS against the American people is getting hot.

ironmanag
AG
Congrats libs we are now 1935 nazi germany.
B-1 83
AG
Find an antifa site and report every one of them.
DrEvazanPhD
What's next? Should white conservatives be required to wear a white star every where?
halfastros81
AG
Ve have vays of making you talk.
My Name Is Judge
Lol at all the nutjob lib calls their gonna get about a brother-in-law that wore a MAGA hat
Deputy Travis Junior
Sounds like A+ police work. That'll give the FBI an opportunity to relentlessly manipulate and pressure angry people over a year or more, eventually leading them to finally take a real step toward violence. Then the FBI can bust the criminals and brag about their terrorism-stopping work. Commendation medals all around.
aggiehawg
AG
Don't laugh. I was threatened by a poster yesterday with being turned into the FBI for being at the Capitol, despite the fact that I wasn't and was right here posting all day long.

Staff took down that post.
AgResearch
AG
Report every Planned Parenthood location for premeditated murder.
Serious Lee
but who do we report the alphabet agencies to?
PCC_80
AG
ironmanag said:

Congrats libs we are now 1935 nazi germany.
And almost half the country fully supports this and are now looking around their family for who needs to be reported. Think about that.
ElKabong
aggiehawg said:

Don't laugh. I was threatened by a poster yesterday with being turned into the FBI for being at the Capitol, despite the fact that I wasn't and was right here posting all day long.

Hopefully that poster was perma-banned.
Fenrir
Not a chance Walton got perma'd.
rwpag71
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Lol at all the nutjob lib calls their gonna get about a brother-in-law that wore a MAGA hat
Don't laugh. These are probably the first ones they will investigate.
beanbean
aggiehawg said:

So does that person know your real identity or were they going to call the FBI and say "aggiehawg was at the Capitol on Jan 6th!"
Dilettante
The FBI could probably figure out who aggiehawg is.
ABATTBQ11
AG
In their defense, virtually all of the "homegrown" terrorists of the last 20 years could have and probably should have been identified and reported by people at their local mosque...
YouBet
AG
Are they going to promote this in communities like Portland and Minneapolis where all of the actual insurgency and violence is happening?

Also, all of this is going to do is cause further divergence into two americas. It will be too risky to even associate with Democrats going forward because they will happily embrace being the Stasi.
black_ice
Guarantee they know who everybody on this site is. You know some libs have been reporting this forum.
stetson
AG
Reading between the lines, it appears to be focused on homegrown Islamic radicals.
Sea Speed
AG
Whoa. Screenshot of that threat?
Dilettante
I agree with the post in the OP. I think y'all are *****ing about nothing.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Are you serious? Who was it for future edification?

Our government knows it's not acting in our best interests. That's where all this is coming from.

Homegrown violent extremism = everyday Americans/Patriots that see through their bull*****

Buckle up, boys and girls.
FDT 1999
AG
The responses to that tweet are glorious! Talk about getting a well-deserved ratio.

Holy s***!
aggiehawg
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Are you serious? Who was it for future edification?

Our government knows it's not acting in our best interests. That's where all this is coming from.

Homegrown violent extremism = everyday Americans/Patriots that see through their bull*****

Buckle up, boys and girls.
Won't name him, since staff intervened. I didn't even flag him, just asked if he intended that as a threat. Assume other people did flag him, though as their posts calling him out were also deleted.
Cassius
Use your wits. Report lefties to the FBI. Keep em busy wasting time chasing their ideological brethren.
Cassius
Fenrir said:

Not a chance Walton got perma'd.

Mr. Pangolin posted that? He needs to go bye bye for good. He does nothing but litter the board with faux information about covid.
No Spin Ag
So this is what happens at the bottom of the slippery-slope of "see something, say something". I guess Mccarthyism isn't dead after all.
OldArmyBrent
AG
I am just going to start reporting all the libs at work. Fire with fire and all.
Rapier108
Trust me, nothing he does will get a perma and he knows it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
gbaby23
AG
No Spin Ag said:

So this is what happens at the bottom of the slippery-slope of "see something, say something". I guess Mccarthyism isn't dead after all.
McCarthyism was the best attempt this nation has ever made at removing the Marxists.
Pookers
AG
1) Report friend to FBI
2) FBI browses all data of said friend
3) FBI browses all data of all known associates of friend (including the person whom submitted the complaint)
4) FBI spies on the entire nation.

This is just them giving themselves the cover to spy on everybody including the useful idiot brownshirts.

PCC_80
AG
Quote:

Also, all of this is going to do is cause further divergence into two americas. It will be too risky to even associate with Democrats going forward because they will happily embrace being the Stasi.
Libs want us out of their Libtopia. Libs are generally Arrogant Narcists and believe that conservatives are stupid and inferior to them and they generally despise and look down upon them. I don't see how we can continue as a country with this level of animosity.

I see the breakup of the country as almost inevitable at this point.
Pookers
AG
PaulC_80 said:

Quote:

Libs want us out of their Libtopia. Libs are generally Arrogant Narcists and believe that conservatives are stupid and inferior to them and they generally despise and look down upon them. I don't see how we can continue as a country with this level of animosity.

I see the breakup of the country as almost inevitable at this point.
If we can get rid of the media and actually let truth be told the "libs" would likely move back closer to the center.
Coog97
Keep reminding the useful idiots "You voted for this."
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.