Space Force squadron commander fired for CRT remarks

3,981 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by redcrayon
redcrayon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Space Force commander REMOVED from role after blasting 'critical race theory as rooted in Marxism' | Daily Mail Online

• Lt Col. Matthew Lohmeier had appeared on a podcast when he made comments
  • That led to a 'loss of trust...in his ability to lead', the Space Force said
  • They added: 'Lt. Gen. Whiting has initiated a Command Directed Investigation on whether these comments constituted prohibited partisan political activity'
  • Members of the military are allowed to express their personal opinions when not in uniform but are prohibited from 'partisan political activity'
  • Lohmeier had been the commander of 11th Space Warning Squadron at Buckley Air Force Base Colorado; he was removed from the role Friday
  • He said active service members have written to thank him for his comments 'because we don't have a voice anymore'
Cassius
The Republic is over
Fenrir
It says so much that criticizing racist bull**** is partisan politics but libs gonna lib I guess.
ProgN
God I hate progressives. CRT is their ******* spawn.
azul_rain
The military has been a leftist tool since obama
MaroonStain
AG
Another example of blatant oppression by the Obiden administration.

Lines have been drawn and actions taken on a continual basis to punish those that oppose this sham government.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
TexAgs91
AG
Looks like Germans in the Space Force have been bombing the moon again
Fight! Fight! Fight!
gbaby23
AG
When they single them out and fire them, it just helps to let us know who the good guys are. Also provides valuable info for those who wish to continue working from the inside on what not to do.
Bobaloo
It's lonely at the top...
stetson
AG
Signs the end of our Republic is near:
- Elections are rigged
- Patriots are targeted
- Media is propaganda
- True is proclaimed false, false is proclaimed true
- Military troops patrol the Capitol
- Ranks of the military are purged
- Papers are required for exercising "privileges "
- Firearms are confiscated or severely controlled
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
So mandating racist teaching in the military isn't political, but calling out the racism is political. Got it.
YouBet
AG
Quote:

Yes, speaking the truth about the very enemy you are sworn to fight and protect us from leads to a loss of trust.

This country is stupid.
Agsrback12
Did Trump not set this precedent? He seemed to fire a lot of people and some of these were in direct response to a disagreement?

I hate the Biden administration but am trying to be objective. Am I off base?
YouBet
AG
Agsrback12 said:

Did Trump not set this precedent? He seemed to fire a lot of people and some of these were in direct response to a disagreement?

CRT is objectively racist, evil, and designed to bring the downfall of western civilization.

I'm not sure Trump firing someone in his WH is relevant here.
redcrayon
AG
TexAgs91 said:

I checked the first two pages and didn't see it. Instead of the stupid Germans stuff you could just post the link.
redcrayon
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

So mandating racist teaching in the military isn't political, but calling out the racism is political. Got it.
Makes sense, huh?
stetson
AG
Thanks for posting the thread, redcrayon, this was news to me. Some of us have jobs that keep us busy and we can't live on this board and read everything that is posted every hour of every day.
richardag
redcrayon said:

Space Force commander REMOVED from role after blasting 'critical race theory as rooted in Marxism' | Daily Mail Online

• Lt Col. Matthew Lohmeier had appeared on a podcast when he made comments
  • They added: 'Lt. Gen. Whiting has initiated a Command Directed Investigation on whether these comments constituted prohibited partisan political activity'
  • Members of the military are allowed to express their personal opinions when not in uniform but are prohibited from 'partisan political activity'
  • Lohmeier had been the commander of 11th Space Warning Squadron at Buckley Air Force Base Colorado; he was removed from the role Friday
  • He said active service members have written to thank him for his comments 'because we don't have a voice anymore'

Burn the statement "He said active service members have written to thank him for his comments 'because we don't have a voice anymore' "into your memory, the Democratic Party leadership, leftist progressives and legacy media are out for blood. They want to destroy, censor and cancel all conservatives.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Jock 07
AG
redcrayon said:

TexAgs91 said:

I checked the first two pages and didn't see it. Instead of the stupid Germans stuff you could just post the link.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3199566

But you wouldn't have known from the thread title
Cen-Tex
AG
Hitler destroyed the German democratic form of government his first six months in office
BigRobSA
Cen-Tex said:

Hitler destroyed the German democratic form of government his first six months in office
What did Hitler do to be compared to Biden!?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
azul_rain
They both know somebody that did meth
redcrayon
AG
Jock 07 said:

redcrayon said:

TexAgs91 said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3199566

Thanks.
Ags4DaWin
Agsrback12 said:

Obama started it by purging conservatives from command and turning the military colleges into progressive cesspools.

Trump began to reverse course and depoliticize the military

Biden is undoing the correction.

TexAgs91
AG
redcrayon said:

TexAgs91 said:

Stupid Germans stuff?!

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Cassius
Why don't the good guys in the military start subversive activity, like setting up the liberals and leaking to the media?

If not, the military will soon be the Sturmabteilung of the DNC.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Cen-Tex said:

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
What if he had comments on CAT. Critical Alien Theory
NormanAg
AG
Quote:

Yep. I read the thread and posted on it last night. But the title was pretty much worthless. I figured a lot of folks would pass it up - and miss a pretty important story.

Low, or NO information thread titles suck.
Barnyard96
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Agsrback12 said:

Obama started it by purging conservatives from command and turning the military colleges into progressive cesspools.

Trump began to reverse course and depoliticize the military

Biden is undoing the correction.

I really hope we see another correction in 2024.
BigMcAg05
Fenrir said:

It says so much that criticizing racist bull**** is partisan politics but libs gonna lib I guess.

Does the opposite then hold true that speaking fondly of CRT is partisan politics and any member of the armed services advocating it is taking part in political
activity?
thirdcoast
AG
This is the podcast interview if anyone wants to listen

https://stevegruber.podbean.com/e/lt-col-matthew-lohmeier-active-duty-usaf-lt-col-lohmeier-releases-scholarly-work-warning-of-maoist-revolution-in-us-military/
YouBet
AG
BigRobSA said:

Cen-Tex said:

Both have/had a disease that impacted their brains.
titan
S
Cassius said:

The Republic is over
Possibly support for it should be as well. This is a disgrace. He is absolutely right to blast CRT---- the Dems and MSM are total criminals for backing the Cold War Agenda of the ComIntern half a century after the Cold War ended. Basically an elaborate form of treason.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.