Well he's not wrong

1,409 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by NormanAg
inconvenient truth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/05/15/space-force-co-who-got-holiday-call-trump-fired-over-comments-decrying-marxism-military.html
NormanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree with everything I read in the link about the Lt Col's views. But as a retired AF Lt Col myself, I am not surprised that he has been relieved of his command, especially in what appears to be TODAY'S military environment. (I retired from the AF 30 years ago.)

As a Lt Col, he has most likely served long enough to retire. What often happens when the AF becomes displeased with a retirement eligible officer ("lost confidence in his/her ability to lead" is the common term) is they will give him a really crappy assignment as an "inducement" to retire.

With the high rating his book has on Amazon and the publicity he is now getting, it appears he is in position to profit from his book sales after retirement, so retirement might not be that bad of an option.

One last thought - the comments in the link about his thoughts on diversity training are spot on IMO. I spent 21 years active duty AF, followed by 19 years working for National Weather Service. Over that 40 year period I had to attend mandatory "diversity" training (often called by other names) more times than I can count.

It was my observation that EVERY SINGLE TIME the "training" resulted in pissed off people that had gotten along pretty well BEFORE the training, but left the room mad at each other. It often took weeks to get the organization's "climate" back to normal. And CRT appears to be the absolute WORST such "training" by far. It appears there are NO QUALMS about intentionally DIVIDING attendees/students along racial lines and fomenting bad feelings and distrust.

Obama promised to "fundamentally change American Society". I am convinced he (along with AG Holder and the Rev Al Sharpton) did EXACLTY THAT. Pretty damned sad state of affairs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.