Space Force squadron commander fired for CRT remarks

3,996 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by redcrayon
mjschiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marxist take over.
titan
S

This damages hope that the new department might be able to enshrine a bit of the pre-21st C America of worth and not get politicized by the cultural Regressives of the Left.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
titan
S
Agsrback12 said:

Did Trump not set this precedent? He seemed to fire a lot of people and some of these were in direct response to a disagreement?

I hate the Biden administration but am trying to be objective. Am I off base?
Anyone pushing CRT is a cultural traitor, and ally of the ComIntern scheme after-the-fact. This is not about firing people who disagree, its what he was warning about.

On one level do not blame the firing -- of course Stalin is going to fire somebody denouncing communism.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
MouthBQ98
AG
I consider CRT to be exactly what it claims to be if you read it: purposefully divisive and racist hate rhetoric and ideology intended to bring about destructive social conflict in support of Marxist revolution using racial grouping as a proxy for class.

It is racist and it is hate speech.
titan
S
MouthBQ98 said:

I consider CRT to be exactly what it claims to be if you read it: purposefully divisive and racist hate rhetoric and ideology intended to bring about destructive social conflict in support of Marxist revolution using racial grouping as a proxy for class.

It is racist and it is hate speech.
Indeed, and it very much is a form of subversion. Cultural traitor here is not off-cuff ---- the Democratic Party and voices is arguably very suspect in its alignment as long as it continues to push this.
FrioAg 00:
HighwaySix
AG
I sure hope that our Corps of Cadets is being warned of what they face if they take a contract with the Woke Military. The Corps should be training subversives to the CRT effort being shoved down the throats of our military men and women.
Brutal Puffin
AG
I'm about halfway through LTC Lohmeier's book. Cannot recommend more highly. Read it. You'll be glad you did.

https://amazon.com/Irresistible-Revolution-Marxisms-Conquest-Unmaking/dp/1737067323/ref=sr_1_2?crid=33GZUVNQ4JBLW&dchild=1&keywords=irresistible+revolution+matthew+lohmeier&qid=1621348169&sprefix=Lohmeier%2Caps%2C198&sr=8-2
titan
S
Beaux12 said:

I'm about halfway through LTC Lohmeier's book. Cannot recommend more highly. Read it. You'll be glad you did.

https://amazon.com/Irresistible-Revolution-Marxisms-Conquest-Unmaking/dp/1737067323/ref=sr_1_2?crid=33GZUVNQ4JBLW&dchild=1&keywords=irresistible+revolution+matthew+lohmeier&qid=1621348169&sprefix=Lohmeier%2Caps%2C198&sr=8-2

Does it explain how the Democratic Party has become the vanguard of this treason? Virtually synonymous with it?
FrioAg 00:
redcrayon
AG
Beaux12 said:

Go read the reviews on Amazon. Libs are mad.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.