Super Straight

19,595 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Slyfox07
HelloUncleNateFitch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok that subreddit is the funniest 4chan troll job I've seen since the Shia days.
agent-maroon
AG
Ag87H2O said:

I've read that four times and I still don't know what it means.
Pretty sure that it means you're a bigot if you're a male who is only attracted to females who are attracted to males.

But I'm white so don't take my word on any of this
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
zephyr88
AG
Pookers
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Ok that subreddit is the funniest 4chan troll job I've seen since the Shia days.
Agreed, this is 4chan's bread and butter.
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
LOL
Good Poster
AG

cisgenderedAggie
Good Poster said:

So tolerant and inclusive.
C@LAg
pretty confident those soyboiz are unable to kill a spider.
cisgenderedAggie

That subreddit is excellent.
Post removed:
by user
Old_Ag_91
AG
SuperSiLlyGiBberishThankQ!
doubledog
Ask yourself : Supper Gay, Supper Lesbian, Supper Straight, which of these individuals reproduces and thus maintains the status for all of the others?. Now ask your self, which of these individuals is the post important in the nature of things?
ttu_85
_mpaul said:

Keegan99 said:

LMAO at people who allow it to be a mental health or self acceptance issue when someone else tells them what kind of people they should or should not date. How about stop worrying about what other people think and live your life the way you want to?
This a thousand times this !!!!

These people are pathetic and demand that we be as well.

Call me a nerd
Call me homophobic
Call me an old
Call me Tard
Call me a privileged white boy.
Call me an exploiter of the poor.
Tell me my education is worthless
Call me a religious fanatic

It doesn't matter at all. The skins are still on the wall, and has ZERO influence as how I see myself in a mirror.
Aggie521
AG
doubledog said:

Ask yourself : Supper Gay, Supper Lesbian, Supper Straight, which of these individuals reproduces and thus maintains the status for all of the others?. Now ask your self, which of these individuals is the post important in the nature of things?

1 edit and you still missed the double p? I know, I know, it's early - but I still agree!
Aggie521
AG
This feels like an episode of the 'Ambiguously Gay Duo!'
ttu_85
zephyr88 said:

Wrong color Aggie

Now scarlet and black, completely badass and superstraight even you would have to admit that.
Sarge 77
This stuff is stupid and has been for a very long time.
If all these different people want to be whatever they want...then I can be whatever-phobic I want.
I'm not stopping them from being whatever they want...they should stop letting me be whatever-phobic I want.
YouBet
AG
Ag87H2O said:

I've read that four times and I still don't know what it means.
There seems to be a double negative in the meaning which is why I'm confused. However, maybe that is intentional.

I really don't know understand any of this horsesh^t which is part of their strategy. If you make things confusing enough people just give up and accept it just to move on.

(I realize the OPs tweet is fighting against LGBTQ; commenting on the overall trend here)
TRADUCTOR
I identify as a Super Lesbian.
Hendrix
AG
Super straight doesn't go far enough for me. I'm super duper straight. Like an arrow.
YouBet
AG
Good Poster said:

Yes, 0.006 of the population is going to kill all of us.

Please try.
wyoag93
AG
I don't understand any of the stupid **** that that the LGBTQ+ obsesses over. However, the LGBTQ+ folks are the most self centered and immature people in our society...along with the race baiting liberals. If they would just try to actually develop an individual identity instead of always having to belong to a group that opposes another group, maybe they could improve their mental health and self esteem. This thread is just more evidence of their warped and dysfunctional view of the world. I am not homopobic or transphobic...I just don't like being around dysfunctional people who are constantly obsessed with group identities.
zephyr88
AG
When is the Super Straight Pride parade?
ttu_85
YouBet said:

Good Poster said:

Yes, 0.006 of the population is going to kill all of us.

Please try.
I was looking at the pics of the individuals making those threats. I could not help but laugh. Then I realized, as a matter of personal policy, you never underestimate your enemy. I still laughed.
pacecar02
Lol, what is this?

blacksox
You could at least respect them enough to use the right acronym. It's "SSLGBTQ+" now.
zephyr88
AG
I'm not taking instruction from "bisexual nonbinary" minors about to whom I should and should not be attracted.

and the democrats want to lower the voting age to 16... smh
stallion6
AG
Democrats are implementing classic marxism but doing it by forcing our country into racial and gender groups. What is insane is how all the "sheep" don't see the manipulation. You really have to be an idiot to now see what they are doing. The personal, versus policy, attacks on racism, misogyny, bigotry, etc. are only creating more racists and bigots. Normal people will only take being told "they are the problem" for only so long.
cisgenderedAggie
pacecar02 said:

Lol, what is this?

Superphobe propaganda. They just need to accept that they are not entitled to our bodies. No means no. Doesn't matter why.
CheeseSndwch
pacecar02 said:

Lol, what is this?

Just another superphobe transplaining.
Aggie4Life02
AG
The only thing more insufferable than the gay mafia is the trans mafia.
DCAggie13y
AG
Username checks out.
ABATTBQ11
AG
ttu_85 said:

_mpaul said:

Keegan99 said:

LMAO at people who allow it to be a mental health or self acceptance issue when someone else tells them what kind of people they should or should not date. How about stop worrying about what other people think and live your life the way you want to?
This a thousand times this !!!!

These people are pathetic and demand that we be as well.

Call me a nerd
Call me homophobic
Call me an old
Call me Tard
Call me a privileged white boy.
Call me an exploiter of the poor.
Tell me my education is worthless
Call me a religious fanatic

It doesn't matter at all. The skins are still on the wall, and has ZERO influence as how I see myself in a mirror.

It's not about name calling and how someone views themselves, it's about how "trans" people have essentially usurped everything LGB and are now ostracizing them out of their own subculture, community, organizations, etc. "Trans" people may be a very tiny percentage of the overall population, but when you look at the LGBT population they are a far larger percentage and that name calling has real consequences within that community. It can be like being publicly branded a racist anywhere else. You may not care, but it can have a real consequences in terms of who is willing to associate with you.

She's saying that this has been a long time coming and she hopes it's a reckoning for the "trans" terrorists dominating every LGB conversation and making ridiculous demands of gay people and now straight people. She's as tired of the ridiculousness of "trans" people as everyone else and is through with them trying to force themselves onto everyone else and to force everyone else to recognize them as something they are not.

If anything, she has it backwards. It's not when they come after staying people that something will happen, it's when even the gay community abandons them and calls them out that their movement and the ridiculousness will end.
trailrunner
AG
Troll job or not, this is awesome!
Squadron7
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.