Super Straight

19,357 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Slyfox07
Nonregdrummer09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

So, as far as I'm aware, this random Twitter account tweeted this out as it's first tweet 24 hours and people are exploding in anger calling it transphobic.

There's even a Reddit dedicated to this concept (although I'm not sure one predates the other.)

I enjoy this concept of just literally making something up because this is as valid as a lot of the nonsense out there.

Feel free to correct me on the history of this term, this is the first I've seen it.
Kool
AG
Why is it that I don't understand 90% of the things I see posted from Twitter, yet I'm completely OK not understanding them?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgResearch
AG
No. I don't participate in any of their mental disorder-induced terminology.
johnnyblaze36
AG
This is a funny exchange in the comments.

Maroon Dawn
AG
So let me see if I understand this

Lib is now claiming that straight = a guy who is attracted to any "woman" even if the "woman" is a dude pretending to be a woman

while "super straight" means the real definition of being straight IE men attracted to women and women attracted to men

Lol yeah not gonna use that term
Ag87H2O
AG
I've read that four times and I still don't know what it means.
Trucker 96
The Crying Game music is playing in my head while I read this
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

So let me see if I understand this

Lib is now claiming that straight = a guy who is attracted to any "woman" even if the "woman" is a dude pretending to be a woman

while "super straight" means the real definition of being straight IE men attracted to women and women attracted to men

Lol yeah not gonna use that term

I don't believe this is serious, it's a troll job because far left people were claiming that straight people who won't sleep with trans people were just transphobes since they were real men and real women.

So I'm reading this as a massive troll job by saying, well I'm not attracted to trans people so I must not simply be straight, and then claiming to be part of the LGTBQ+ because they aren't "straight"

I find this to be a very funny approach
C@LAg
AKA "normal" for every two -party sexually reproducing species across the entire taxonomic ranking

Trucker 96
Is one sandphobic if you don't want to drop a load into a Hot Pocket?
My Name Is Judge
Good Lord

Just so all lgtfreakshows understand....

We get it. You need nonstop attention.... but please just stfu already
C@LAg
Ag87H2O said:

I've read that four times and I still don't know what it means.
neither do they.
AGinHI
AG
Critical theory

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
misterguinness
AG
Sexuality isn't enough. One respondent even made the claim that straight people should stop "recreating".
2+2=5
Valhalla
https://www.reddit.com/r/SuperStraight/

The trans are really really mad. This subreddit is going to be banned in a week.
cisgenderedAggie
DCAggie13y
AG
That subreddit is hilarious but agree the Chinese marxists that run Reddit won't allow it to survive for long. I thought the below was pretty funny as well:

SSILGBTQ+ (SuperStraight, Incel, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Plus)
Keegan99
AG

C@LAg
cry me a superstraight river.

Post removed:
by user
Valhalla

The original was a Tik Tok video. The guy has since been banned and his family harassed with death threats and more.

cisgenderedAggie
_mpaul
AG
Keegan99 said:

LMAO at people who allow it to be a mental health or self acceptance issue when someone else tells them what kind of people they should or should not date. How about stop worrying about what other people think and live your life the way you want to?
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Squadron7
AG
Fore Left! said:

Not if it's fresh out of the microwave. Then it's just good sense.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Squadron7 said:

Fore Left! said:

Don't be a fool, oven mitt your tool.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

So, as far as I'm aware, this random Twitter account tweeted this out as it's first tweet 24 hours and people are exploding in anger calling it transphobic.

There's even a Reddit dedicated to this concept (although I'm not sure one predates the other.)

I enjoy this concept of just literally making something up because this is as valid as a lot of the nonsense out there.

Feel free to correct me on the history of this term, this is the first I've seen it.

This is brilliant
C@LAg
Squadron7 said:

Fore Left! said:

why is it you can put almost anything in a microwave for a given amount of time and it comes out lukewarm. but you put a hot pocket in for the same amount of time and it is literal lava?
C@LAg
You know they will eventually retort "super straight" = ss = SS (Schutzstaffel) = LITERAL NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid@17
AG
Can we just go back to straight, gay and other? I mean...how was that wrong or terrible for people.
richardag
I don't keep up with this insanity so forgive my ignorance. So where do Catholic priests and Nuns fall in this sliding scale of pronouns? Are they super duper straight?
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
C@LAg
Stupid@17 said:

Can we just go back to straight, gay and other? I mean...how was that wrong or terrible for people.
eventually we will reach the point where everyone is "special" so that no one is special.
Stupid@17
AG
richardag said:

I don't keep up with this insanity so forgive my ignorance. So where do Catholic priests and Nuns fall in this sliding scale of pronouns? Are they super duper straight?

Based on how many young boys and girls get diddled by preists ....not sure your logic works.
richardag
Stupid@17 said:

richardag said:

Based on how many young boys and girls get diddled by preists ....not sure your logic works.
For clarity:

I don't keep up with this insanity so forgive my ignorance. So where do celibate Catholic priests and Nuns who strictly follow their religion fall in this sliding scale of pronouns? Are they super duper straight?
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
C@LAg
richardag said:

Stupid@17 said:

richardag said:

For clarity:

I don't keep up with this insanity so forgive my ignorance. So where do celibate Catholic priests and Nuns who strictly follow their religion fall in this sliding scale of pronouns? Are they super duper straight?
they are either male or female.

other than that, they are celibate.

FattyDelights
And to think all was suppose to be good to let gays marry. This is what happens, Lebowski.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.