Super Straight

19,523 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Slyfox07
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When does LeBron get canceled for saying "no homo"?!

Roll the Bones
AG
Squadron7
AG
Trans Theory: They are entitled to their construct and you, too, are entitled to their construct.
Post removed:
by user
cisgenderedAggie
TexAgs91
AG
Nonregdrummer09 said:

So, as far as I'm aware, this random Twitter account tweeted this out as it's first tweet 24 hours and people are exploding in anger calling it transphobic.

There's even a Reddit dedicated to this concept (although I'm not sure one predates the other.)

I enjoy this concept of just literally making something up because this is as valid as a lot of the nonsense out there.

Feel free to correct me on the history of this term, this is the first I've seen it.
This is why we shouldn't acknowledge or accept terms defined by leftists.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
JDL 96
Kool said:

Why is it that I don't understand 90% of the things I see posted from Twitter, yet I'm completely OK not understanding them?
I'm glad to say I still don't know what "cisgenered" means, and don't give a flip.
BallerStaf2003
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

This entire thing is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.
BallerStaf2003
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

That subreddit is excellent.

It actually kinda makes sense. If trans people are going to be so aggressive with shaming people for not being attracted to them, this label actually would save them the embarrassment of rejection.

It's actually very ironic.
waitwhat?
As soon as I saw this I assumed it must be a 4chan troll and sure enough, there are about a dozen threads up about it.

This is gold.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
cisgenderedAggie
I think that's what I love the most about it. The very militant and hostile nature inherent in much of trans activism makes it relevant and valid to define this kind of absurdity. It's completely different from LGB issues, which usually do not require or expect any level of participation on the part of others. This kind of definition of terms should be completely accepted. Nothing will prevent them from continuing to be hostile towards supers. I actually think it's the incorporation of LGB as being able to be defined this way that may be the most enraging part.

It's unfortunate that there is a 4chan tie-in that will be used to construe as neo-Nazi white supremacist bogeyman business (OMG...SS and 4chan means good people means blah blah blah its all racist and invalid...). That said, 4chan trolls are some of the funniest **** out there when they get going, regardless of what motivations actually are or may not be.

Edit: Just want to be clear that I harbor no ill will toward transgendered in general. I completely get and empathize with the desire to feel accepted and do not deny that trans people exist. I do, however, have a severe problem with a push that requires the active participation of others, including efforts to interfere with natural child development without parental consent and insistance that I pretend that trans man and biological man are the same thing. That is what I referred to as trans activism, which I believe to be insanity.
cisgenderedAggie
JDL 96 said:

Kool said:

Why is it that I don't understand 90% of the things I see posted from Twitter, yet I'm completely OK not understanding them?
I'm glad to say I still don't know what "cisgenered" means, and don't give a flip.

Just know that I do not require you to do anything regarding my sexual orientation apart from accept that you are not entitled to my body.
Squadron7
AG
I didn't realize until now the level of resentment the LGB's had towards the T's.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
I think Chapelle did a great bit on the acronym madness. Like picture a minivan: everyone gets along between the LGB and they sit in the second row, but the Ts have to sit in the back because nobody likes them.
_mpaul
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

ttu_85 said:

_mpaul said:

Keegan99 said:

LMAO at people who allow it to be a mental health or self acceptance issue when someone else tells them what kind of people they should or should not date. How about stop worrying about what other people think and live your life the way you want to?
This a thousand times this !!!!

These people are pathetic and demand that we be as well.

Call me a nerd
Call me homophobic
Call me an old
Call me Tard
Call me a privileged white boy.
Call me an exploiter of the poor.
Tell me my education is worthless
Call me a religious fanatic

It doesn't matter at all. The skins are still on the wall, and has ZERO influence as how I see myself in a mirror.

It's not about name calling and how someone views themselves, it's about how "trans" people have essentially usurped everything LGB and are now ostracizing them out of their own subculture, community, organizations, etc. "Trans" people may be a very tiny percentage of the overall population, but when you look at the LGBT population they are a far larger percentage and that name calling has real consequences within that community. It can be like being publicly branded a racist anywhere else. You may not care, but it can have a real consequences in terms of who is willing to associate with you.

She's saying that this has been a long time coming and she hopes it's a reckoning for the "trans" terrorists dominating every LGB conversation and making ridiculous demands of gay people and now straight people. She's as tired of the ridiculousness of "trans" people as everyone else and is through with them trying to force themselves onto everyone else and to force everyone else to recognize them as something they are not.

If anything, she has it backwards. It's not when they come after staying people that something will happen, it's when even the gay community abandons them and calls them out that their movement and the ridiculousness will end.
So what the LGB community did to straight people for the last 30 years is now being done to them by the trans- crowd? And some are expecting the straight-male community to come rescue them? Nope. Nobody's getting any sympathy from me on this one.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
titan
S
YouBet said:

Ag87H2O said:

I've read that four times and I still don't know what it means.
There seems to be a double negative in the meaning which is why I'm confused. However, maybe that is intentional.

I really don't know understand any of this horsesh^t which is part of their strategy. If you make things confusing enough people just give up and accept it just to move on.

(I realize the OPs tweet is fighting against LGBTQ; commenting on the overall trend here)
I don't understand it either, but its Leftese language and have no interest in learning it. Arabic or Mandarin would be more useful and from more productive mindsets than that.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Slyfox07
AG
Funny, because it uses their own ridiculous logic against them

AsburyAg
AG
So my daughter asks, "So then, if you are a gay man and only attracted to cisgender men, does that make you super gay?"
cisgenderedAggie
AsburyAg said:

So my daughter asks, "So then, if you are a gay man and only attracted to cisgender men, does that make you super gay?"

As long as the cisgender man is also gay and was never formerly a woman, that would appear consistent. If the cisgender man is not gay, it probably just means you're a little rapey.
Aggie4Life02
AG
My pronouns (superhe/superhis/superhim)
Hendrix
AG
You know I'm tired of the lgbtq movement altogether. Who cares about their bs? No one. It's a fake struggle.
C@LAg
Hendrix said:

You know I'm tired of the lgbtq movement altogether. Who cares about their bs? No one. It's a fake struggle.
except their bull****tery has real world impacts and consequences.

online. in the workplace, etc.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Can I claim I am super duper sweet straight?

Meaning I only date 8s and above that aren't BSC.
Rapier108
Shai-Hulud said:

Unicorns don't exist.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Rapier108 said:

Shai-Hulud said:

Unicorns don't exist.

I thought they did, but were transgendered. Someone find the graph
Showertime at the Bidens
Aggie4Life02
AG
Nobody actually likes cross dressers.
Post removed:
by user
C@LAg
Rapier108 said:

Shai-Hulud said:

Unicorns don't exist.
i can appear like a unicorn when viewed in profile before sexy time. with a woman, of course.
agent-maroon
AG
Shai-Hulud said:

You only "date" straight 8's you say?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
agent-maroon said:

Shai-Hulud said:

You only "date" straight 8's you say?
2, 1
ABATTBQ11
AG
Squadron7 said:

I didn't realize until now the level of resentment the LGB's had towards the T's.

They've come to realize just how nuckin futs the T's really are. At one point, they were in the same boat as ostracized minorities. Now that the LGB's have gotten widespread recognition and acceptance, they've come to realize that there's a fundamental difference between who you're attracted to and what you think you are as the T's have turned on them for not buying into their fantasy/delusion.
C@LAg
Texans should just claim the T to piss the trans off.
Gay, lesbian, Bi, Texans, BBQLOL
BallerStaf2003
AG
El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

I think Chapelle did a great bit on the acronym madness. Like picture a minivan: everyone gets along between the LGB and they sit in the second row, but the Ts have to sit in the back because nobody likes them.

Yes. And my friends and I laughed so hard when we watched it bc it was soooooo accurate b
BallerStaf2003
AG
AsburyAg said:

?itemid=12274270

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.