Connecticut HS Girls Sue to Prevent TransGender Sports Dominance

7,846 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by oldarmyjess66
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Earl_Rudder said:

aTm2004 said:

This is Terry Miller

That's a *****.

It is a literal *****.

There is no denying it. IT'S A DICK.

How can anyone sit there and claim otherwise???

I pity actual women that have put up with this garbage and "compete" against it.

Nobody is denying it. Most trans people don't do a sex change genitalia procedure. The thought is that their testes are shut down and they take estrogen but to me it's not enough to allow them to compete.

Just too big an advantage.

It's almost like you can't change your chromosomes and your physical biology is set at birth.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
As this is CT probably most of the girls parents vote D and are raising their girls to be good left thinking liberals. Maybe this will wake them up.
ClassicAg18
AG
I hate seeing the poor girls faces in the background trying so hard to beat the BOY they are running against. As a girl, this is SO UNFAIR and this is not allowing girls the right to grow in their sport. Sports taught me so much about life growing up and these girls need those lessons on a level playing field.
SilverAg
AG
Here's the thing, nobody is taking track away from trans people, they can still run track and compete, they just must do it against people who are have the same chromosomes that they do. No "rights" are being trampled.
Bondag
AG
Shouldn't the ALCU be representing these girls?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
you know what would probably be pretty beneficial for the trans community? having an athlete succeed and beat men on a big stage. but that would take actual hard work and dedication and isn't a given. artificially boosting your self-worth by dropping down and bullying girls is a much easier path.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Bondag said:

i see and appreciate your tongue-in-cheek joke but isn't it "interesting" how so many of our current issues can be traced back directly to lawyers?
Valhalla
Captain Pablo said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

lb3 said:

For the longest time we had the US National Soccer Team and the US Women's National Soccer Team.

FIFA rules never mention gender for national team membership and allow women to compete on the national teams. To date, no woman, in any country, has ever qualified for their national team.

US Soccer couldn't let this narrative out so they actually changed the name of the US National Soccer Team to the Men's US National Soccer Team even though women are still permitted to participate.

As good as they are, the US WNT couldn't beat a bad D2 men's college team, maybe not even the aTm club team or a good HS team. Though they could beat my 40+ beer league team.

I don't understand what is going on in our country letter boys compete with girls in athletic events at the HS leve, actual competitive events. I get co-ed youth soccer and flag football for 8-10 year olds, that is fine.

I am sick of the trans agenda. I don't care what you identify as, that is fine, whatever makes you happy. But you are NOT a trans female, you are a male choosing to dress and act like a girl, but you are a male, period. Just own it. The very fact they demand to be recognized as something they are not and treated as something they are not show they have mental health issues. Just be yourself, whatever yourself is, but don't expect the rest of us to bend a knee and be beholden to your whims and fancies. You want to be respected, show some respect for yourself and accept that you are going to be treated and looked at very differently because of your lifestyle choices. But I don't care, do what you want, but I am still calling you a boy / man.

The US Women's National Soccer team got beat by a Dallas U15 boys team about 3 years ago

A D2 men's soccer team would beat the girls 50 to 0

The Australian women's national team lost 7-0 to a high school team and they had special rules for the game. The actual score would have been far worse. The speed, quickness, size, skill, etc. differences are enormous.

I'm just an average weightlifter but I lift more than 99.999% of all women and the only ones who can lift more than me are using steroid cycles that have around 7 different kinds of steroids. That's just reality.

In sports, women cannot compete with men once puberty begins. This is why the equality movement is a farce. Men and women will never be equal because we have strengths and weaknesses in different things. That is not a negative, our differences are things that make life interesting and should be something to celebrate. This whole drive to make men into women and women into men is sickening.
Valhalla
Bondag said:

The ACLU supports active discrimination against normal women.
TRM
AG
Valhalla said:

In sports, women cannot compete with men once puberty begins. This is why the equality movement is a farce. Men and women will never be equal because we have strengths and weaknesses in different things. That is not a negative, our differences are things that make life interesting and should be something to celebrate. This whole drive to make men into women and women into men is sickening.
Icecream_Ag
S
Captain Pablo said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

lb3 said:

For the longest time we had the US National Soccer Team and the US Women's National Soccer Team.

FIFA rules never mention gender for national team membership and allow women to compete on the national teams. To date, no woman, in any country, has ever qualified for their national team.

US Soccer couldn't let this narrative out so they actually changed the name of the US National Soccer Team to the Men's US National Soccer Team even though women are still permitted to participate.

As good as they are, the US WNT couldn't beat a bad D2 men's college team, maybe not even the aTm club team or a good HS team. Though they could beat my 40+ beer league team.

I don't understand what is going on in our country letter boys compete with girls in athletic events at the HS leve, actual competitive events. I get co-ed youth soccer and flag football for 8-10 year olds, that is fine.

I am sick of the trans agenda. I don't care what you identify as, that is fine, whatever makes you happy. But you are NOT a trans female, you are a male choosing to dress and act like a girl, but you are a male, period. Just own it. The very fact they demand to be recognized as something they are not and treated as something they are not show they have mental health issues. Just be yourself, whatever yourself is, but don't expect the rest of us to bend a knee and be beholden to your whims and fancies. You want to be respected, show some respect for yourself and accept that you are going to be treated and looked at very differently because of your lifestyle choices. But I don't care, do what you want, but I am still calling you a boy / man.

The US Women's National Soccer team got beat by a Dallas U15 boys team about 3 years ago

no way is 50-0....20-0 sure, but a goal every 90 seconds is just not gonna happen.
sam callahan
when you wonder how strong the delusion is among the woke movement, consider how few women are actually speaking out against this.

Warsteiner
This is so freakin GREAT!!!!!
Elections have consequences. Eat it up ladies and gentleman
AGHouston11
AG
SilverAg said:

Here's the thing, nobody is taking track away from trans people, they can still run track and compete, they just must do it against people who are have the same chromosomes that they do. No "rights" are being trampled.

This is where we are in society.
Girls told they are the same or better than Guys in all aspects.
Guys told not to be masculine.

But it's hilarious watching this play out now especially for liberals parents with female athletes!
Bondag
AG
AGHouston11 said:

SilverAg said:

But it's hilarious watching this play out now especially for liberals parents with female athletes!

A lot of the response I have seen is conservative parents of girls that are athletes, but to stereotype a lot of liberal parents have girls in band or theater where gender is not as much of an issue so it does not affect them.
BigRobSA
lb3 said:

Well, when U15 boys destroy the entire women's soccer team in scrimmages....you just have to laugh.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
BigRobSA
NSFW

"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Mayor West
AG
ClassicAg18 said:

I hate seeing the poor girls faces in the background trying so hard to beat the BOY they are running against. As a girl, this is SO UNFAIR and this is not allowing girls the right to grow in their sport. Sports taught me so much about life growing up and these girls need those lessons on a level playing field.

Hopefully they are learning a valuable life lesson about progressivism and it's negative impact to the real world
BallerStaf2003
AG
Cassius said:

Answer the question.

Dude I don't live on this board like you. I was in the operating room until 9pm last night. If I'm not doing that, I'm talking to the patient's family and educating them on what to expect.

If you haven't noticed, we are coming out of a pandemic and SOME of us have things to do.

It's not a straightforward answer as you'd like it to be due to your own ignorance on the topic, but I will say this.... if you saw the trans women I knew and they went into a men's bathroom... it would cause a MUCH BIGGER ruckus then if they went into the women's one. Hell, they might be arrested.
BallerStaf2003
AG
aggiehawg said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Nobody is denying it. Most trans people don't do a sex change genitalia procedure. The thought is that their testes are shut down and they take estrogen but to me it's not enough to allow them to compete.

In the 70s a MTF transgender sued to be able to play on the women's professional tennis tour. Renee Richards. Years later she admitted that being born a biological male gave her too much of an advantage to be a fair match and regretted pushing the issue.

You know I'm an Ol' Dame so I remember the 60s and 70s quite well and was a sports afficionado, particularly the Olympics. Back then, the East German and Soviet "female" athletes that competed were so 'roided up that eventually the Olympics Committee required cheek swabs to determine XX or XY chromosomes for all persons entered in female Olympic sports.

Yet somehow we have ended back here again.

Hope you and your SO are doing well, BTW.

I hope you're doing well also! Come it of the winter storm ok? We are fine in LA, still not a lot open but I go on a lot of hikes with Rodger (my dog) and the weather is beautiful. Still hate it here but we have fun.

I remember there was an SNL skit about that! How manly the women were! I also remember in the Beijing olympics the Chinese female swimmers were labeled as being genetic men. Lol

Didn't Britney griner never go to the olympics because of genetic testing?

Anyways, it's shocking to me that this isn't common sense.
I'm rural area on a co-op. We didn't lose power for more than a few minutes. Never lost water. Had a few exterior faucets pop off due to freezing, but cut those off as soon as we heard them.

As for Britney Griner, I don't know. Could have been a mosaic, hermaphrodite? IDK.

Just sorry that Griner has had a sad life, I can't imagine how sad that is. Like being blind and stumbling around in an environment of which nothing is familiar.

Grief is close to that emotional trauma, in my view. I lost my only sister, my first husband right at a year later and then my only brother a week to the day later than my husband's death.

I was freaked up for a few years because I could not process all of that.

You're so strong mama. I can't imagine going through what you've been through and keeping my head up through all of it.

Britney griner kind of made her own bed.

Again, sorry for your many losses. Big hug.
BigRobSA
BallerStaf2003 said:

Cassius said:

Answer the question.

Dude I don't live on this board like you. I was in the operating room until 9pm last night. If I'm not doing that, I'm talking to the patient's family and educating them on what to expect.

If you haven't noticed, we are coming out of a pandemic and SOME of us have things to do.

It's not a straightforward answer as you'd like it to be due to your own ignorance on the topic, but I will say this.... if you saw the trans women I knew and they went into a men's bathroom... it would cause a MUCH BIGGER ruckus then if they went into the women's one. Hell, they might be arrested.
White privilege!
Valhalla
Bondag said:

AGHouston11 said:

SilverAg said:

A lot of the response I have seen is conservative parents of girls that are athletes, but to stereotype a lot of liberal parents have girls in band or theater where gender is not as much of an issue so it does not affect them.

Conservatives are just as much of a problem as liberals at creating this situation. Why? Because they have been following and pushing the strong working woman who can do what men do for decades now too. A woman can compete with men in business and in life so why not sports? They perpetuate the exact same equality garbage than liberals do. Now it's biting them all in the ass as the evidence finally proved overwhelming that no, men and women are not and never will be equal. In some things in life: men and women cannot measure up to each other. For example, women are naturally superior to men in social settings and multitasking while men have superior spatial awareness and physical attributes. Anyone who knows anything about how human hunter/gatherer societies worked would know why we each have these traits. Men were hunters while women were primarily gatherers who raised kids and protected them while the men were away. This, the men had to have excellent spatial awareness and physical fitness to hunt while the women had to be able to focus on multiple things at once to ensure the survival of the children and the tribe.

Why people on any side push equality is beyond me.
LOYAL AG
AG
I didn't read the whole thread but the first half of p1 is people lamenting the fact that we're allowing this. Me? I hope they lose in court. These people out there filing this suit probably voted for Biden and generally vote for Democrats. This is what happens when you vote for Democrats. Stop voting for Democrats.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Valhalla said:

Bondag said:

AGHouston11 said:

SilverAg said:

Conservatives are just as much of a problem as liberals at creating this situation. Why? Because they have been following and pushing the strong working woman who can do what men do for decades now too. A woman can compete with men in business and in life so why not sports? They perpetuate the exact same equality garbage than liberals do. Now it's biting them all in the ass as the evidence finally proved overwhelming that no, men and women are not and never will be equal. In some things in life: men and women cannot measure up to each other. For example, women are naturally superior to men in social settings and multitasking while men have superior spatial awareness and physical attributes. Anyone who knows anything about how human hunter/gatherer societies worked would know why we each have these traits. Men were hunters while women were primarily gatherers who raised kids and protected them while the men were away. This, the men had to have excellent spatial awareness and physical fitness to hunt while the women had to be able to focus on multiple things at once to ensure the survival of the children and the tribe.

The problem is that you can't push that message and win. Being principled doesn't mean anything if you're the loser. Sure you might feel good, but in the end that's all you get. If any part of your platform will keep you from winning, you can't push it no matter how true it is or how in lounge with your principles it is. You have to take what to can get and pick your battles to strategically influence policy and the law.

Look at libertarians. Super principled. What influence and voice do they have? None. Is it growing with their super principled stances and actions? Nope. Will they ever be taken seriously with their all or nothing approach? Nope. Neither party needs them badly enough to give them what they want because that would turn into a net negative, so they will never win anything of note and will forever remain also tans who talk a good game to themselves because no one else is listening.
deddog
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Earl_Rudder said:

aTm2004 said:

This is Terry Miller

That's a *****.

It is a literal *****.

There is no denying it. IT'S A DICK.

How can anyone sit there and claim otherwise???

I pity actual women that have put up with this garbage and "compete" against it.

Tough.
It's good enough for the kooks that you voted for.
i for one look forward to the feminists getting what they voted for
aTm2004
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

aTm2004 said:

This is Terry Miller

Dude could've been smoking a cig by that point in the race.
Yep. It (literally) takes balls to showboat while beating girls at their events.

Jarrin' Jay
AG
The bathroom argument is so stupid, don't even engage in it. First of all, all womens restrooms have stalls, so its not like they are going #1 or #2 completely out in the open like an old Corp dorm. And from a guys perspective, if a woman wants to come in the nasty mens room to use it, whatever. I highly doubt 1 in a million people that are pervs that will say they identify as 123XYZ just to go into a girls bathroom to catch a sliver of a glimpse of them sitting on the toilet. The bathroom argument is juvenile.

But absolutely girls/women should not be forced to have biological males in their locker rooms / dressing rooms.

The whole thing is stupid, this is being debated like it impacts a large section of society, it doesn't, not even 1%. NONE of their rights are being trampled on, they are just victims in their own minds.
aTm2004
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

lb3 said:

Kind of like when the Willaims sisters thought they could be a male player, then the guy that played the kicker in the Replacements showed up...

Quote:

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters[edit]

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#cite_note-guardian-56][56][/url] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#cite_note-57][57][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#cite_note-guardian-56][56][/url] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#cite_note-58][58][/url] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 50, beat her 61. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 62.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#cite_note-guardian-56][56][/url] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#cite_note-59][59][/url] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#cite_note-guardian-56][56][/url]
Link
Cassius
BallerStaf2003 said:

Cassius said:

Answer the question.

Love the discrimination and hypocrisy. I expected nothing less.
FCBlitz
Valhalla said:

Bondag said:

AGHouston11 said:

SilverAg said:

Blaming a conservative is rather bold. I was raised to have nothing but respect for lady's. I raised my two boys to do the same. If a girl earned the title of accountant, engineer, pilot doctor.....etc that that female is probably fricken awesome.

I never once in my wildest dreams even thought of surgical sex change individuals would compete. Monte Python would just love to have that as a topic.

Blaming conservatives. That is silly.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

The bathroom argument is so stupid, don't even engage in it. I highly doubt 1 in a million people that are pervs that will say they identify as 123XYZ just to go into a girls bathroom to catch a sliver of a glimpse of them sitting on the toilet. The bathroom argument is juvenile.

Valhalla
FCBlitz said:

Valhalla said:

Bondag said:

AGHouston11 said:

SilverAg said:

Blaming a conservative is rather bold. I was raised to have nothing but respect for lady's. I raised my two boys to do the same. If a girl earned the title of accountant, engineer, pilot doctor.....etc that that female is probably fricken awesome.

I never once in my wildest dreams even thought of surgical sex change individuals would compete. Monte Python would just love to have that as a topic.

Blaming conservatives. That is silly.

I was raised the same but I recognize it now for what it was, just another form of feminism. I don't see many female tower climbers, deep sea fisherman, merchant Mariners, or blue collar workers nor do I see many male nurses or elementary school teachers. It's the exact same thing here. Men and women have different strengths and weaknesses.

The mentality of "you can be anything you want" led us to this because none we have girls thinking they can be boys and boys thinking they can be girls.

So absolutely yes, conservatives helped create this issue.
jonb02
AG
Biden's America
aTm2004
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

The bathroom argument is so stupid, don't even engage in it. First of all, all womens restrooms have stalls, so its not like they are going #1 or #2 completely out in the open like an old Corp dorm. And from a guys perspective, if a woman wants to come in the nasty mens room to use it, whatever. I highly doubt 1 in a million people that are pervs that will say they identify as 123XYZ just to go into a girls bathroom to catch a sliver of a glimpse of them sitting on the toilet. The bathroom argument is juvenile.
You do realize there's a whole genre of porn out there that's spying on women and women in bathrooms, don't you? There are some effed up people in this world who get their rocks off to some sick stuff.
APHIS AG
itsyourboypookie said:

The WNBA will finally be watchable
As the trans "brutalize" the liberal players that support them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.